WriteupKing MLB Saturday

writeupking

EOG Member
Just found this place via Google, looks like a nice place to hang! 12io4j2w90
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Not a horrid day yesterday going 3-3 dropping -1.34 units, but nothing like some things I saw on here yesterday...Best of Luck to those today like myself looking to bounce back.

For today:

New York Yankees -135 (1.35 Units to WIN 1.00)

New York Yankees OVER 9.5 (1.15 Units to WIN 1.00)

3:55 P.M. Yankee Stadium

I had a nice late add on the Sox yesterday and though they got it done for me, going into NY and taking 3 straight is no easy task. The Yanks will do all it can to avoid losing the series today as they look to go down 2-1 and not 3-0 heading into Sunday Night Baseball. I'm on the over here as well, but the Yanks will get it done and bring home the win as well as light up the scoreboard. Against the Red Sox, the Yankees have lost Mussina's last five outings as he's given up 23 earned runs in 26.1 innings. Moose has been struggling of late against the Sox and Masterson is still young and going to give up runs. He's given up 10 his last three starts and sits at 1-2 with a 4.58 ERA this season away from Fenway. Masterson gave up four runs on five hits in six innings Monday when the Red Sox lost in Tampa Bay. Moose has lost his last two starts at Yankee Stadium giving up 6 runs on 15 hits. The over has hit the last 4 of 5 games in the series and I see no different today.....

BOS 5
NYY 6

writeupking

EOG Member
Re: WriteupKing MLB Saturday

ADDING:

Tampa Bay Ray -140

7:10 P.M. The Trop

At 34-13 at home, its quite hard to fade these guys. So today as the road weary Royals play visitor again I will give my money to Sonnanstine and Co. Andy sits at 9-3 overall, his team won the last He's given up just 3 runs or less in his last 7 starts and 8 of his last 10. The guy flat out is money at home and the Royals will struggle all night trying to hit him. For the Royals, they start Greinke who is 4-4 on the road with his last wins coming against Balty and STL. Big deal. He hasn't faced a test like this Rays team since losing to the Yanks, Dbacks and Chi Sox where he lost all 3 straight.

Thanks for checking out EOG, writeupking! Good job with these writeups and good luck!

oakas

EOG Addicted

Nice write-ups.

Really like the Yankee Over.

Good luck

phoich4

EOG Addicted

Nice write up. However, I'm on the Red Sox today.

GL on your over and welcome to EOG.

:+welcome

Apple

Banned

:+welcome Good job with the Yanks dude.. Looking forward to your stuff