FORUM WARS: This Shrink geezer Vs RX Wil

WINBET

EOG Dedicated
Probably be a better spectacle in Mud but for the purist a straight no holds barred contest would show up their inadequacies. Form says the Ex-Forces Wilheim would get the upper hand immediately, probably with a grip of Shink's nuts, and as an assumed Psychiatrist it would be enlightening how the Shrink talks his way out of his bollocks getting twisted. On the other hand The Shink will test The Fuhrer Wil through mind boggling questions about masturbation as a young Moderator, who will succeed? fuck knows, even Pinny have declined to throw up a Price.

Your thoughts? :cheers

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Re: FORUM WARS: This Shrink geezer Vs RX Wil

Why would you even compare the 2?

Who would make a good special guest referee for this one?

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Wait a minute, your a Mod now.12io4j2w90

Forget that, Hatch my Man, your the best, of course your right, you always are. I'm just talking bollocks as usual, wish you Mods could show us how to make cash. Thanks anyways. :cheers

Hache Man

Wait a minute, your a Mod now.12io4j2w90

Forget that, Hatch my Man, your the best, of course your right, you always are. I'm just talking bollocks as usual, wish you Mods could show us how to make cash. Thanks anyways. :cheers

Check my posted NBA plays last 4 years & you could have cashed........:thumbsup

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Check my posted NBA plays last 4 years & you could have cashed........:thumbsup

I believe you Hache but privately People have been saying you not only posted stale lines but have used your Moderator access to go back and doctor the selections. Of course none of this would be backed by a post of mine, only saying whats been said in the underworld. :cheers

Hache Man

I believe you Hache but privately People have been saying you not only posted stale lines but have used your Moderator access to go back and doctor the selections. Of course none of this would be backed by a post of mine, only saying whats been said in the underworld. :cheers

hahah.....Not possible without it showing the thread edited

But nice try......

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Really? I dont believe that

Who would make a good special guest referee for this one?

I'd love to. There's only one person I despise in forumland and that's Wilhelm.

I'd be completely unbiased, of course.

cheapseats

EOG Master

Have you seen the battle going on in the Politics and World Events Room. Its either a gender gap or a flaw of commonality that certain people allow to come through the very written lines. It is entertaining, to say the least.

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Wilheim probably holds a Intellectual edge on The Shrink as He's used to working in the real world, whereas The Shrinks psych is addled listening to jokers on a couch. :cheers

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Lets face it, that Shrink geezer is fucked in a psychical match up with meaty Wilheim and the jury is out on brain savvy as both have limitations. :cheers

Lets face it, that Shrink geezer is fucked in a psychical match up with meaty Wilheim and the jury is out on brain savvy as both have limitations. :cheers

Agreed and nobody seems to care but you...

Can we move on?