The EOG Handicapping Tourney: We Start on Saturday

THE POSTMAN!

EOG Veteran
Re: The EOG Handicapping Tourney: We Start on Saturday

Hey Mo, if any late spots open up or a 2nd one gets going, sign me up. thanks.

mofome

Banned

Hey Mo, if any late spots open up or a 2nd one gets going, sign me up. thanks.

will do. seems like we have some decent interest going so far for another contest. maybe we could have 2 and then have the winners face of for a nice prize.

WAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....:blah

I guess some people are never satisfied....:rolleyes:

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

mofo,

where can i make plays?

im lost.

I think he's gonna post lines for tomorrow's games when he gets home tonight, in that tourney sub-forum.

Apple

Banned

All matchups are going to have their own thread.. You post plays in your particular matchup thread..

Hey guys, excellent job on this. Setting up all of the match up boards now having to post lines in all sports everyday and keep track of results. This is truely a huge effort. Thanks again for the hard work and the free $ for some.

mofome

Banned

should we get a sign up thread going for those that want to play in the contest but missed out? maybe we can get a 2nd one going if we have enough interest.

should we get a sign up thread going for those that want to play in the contest but missed out? maybe we can get a 2nd one going if we have enough interest.

Why not start a losers bracket and make it double elimination? Maybe pit the first round losers against 32 new people interested.

It sounds like a good idea. I was out of the country for a week and missed this.