GREAT NEWS: RACIST JESSE HELMS IS DEAD!!

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran
One of the worst racists in American history...besides Nick and Tar-turd...has finall died! Here's hoping the cockroaches eat his eyeballs while the body is still warm!!!:finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004

Re: GREAT NEWS: RACIST JESSE HELMS IS DEAD!!

Jesse Helms was the kindest, most infuriating, politest, most aggravating and nicest politician I had to deal with in the United States Senate," former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright said in a 2001 interview

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

I rest my case!!! She's another American failure at her job!! Just because she's a Dem. is no reason why I can't say the truth about her. Oh..that's right...she's the one who DENIED she was of Jewish background!!! Nice choice,RD...NOT!!! More importantly,RD, what do YOU think about this racist scumbag piece of garbage???

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

I just remember him as being controversial.......And good for a few laughs.

Couldn't take the dude seriously. :LMAO

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

George Carlin was controversial and good for a few laughs,too!!! Is that the BEST you can do,RP??

mr merlin

EOG Master

One of the worst racists in American history...besides Nick and Tar-turd...has finall died! Here's hoping the cockroaches eat his eyeballs while the body is still warm!!!:finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004
Thats FINALLY hot shot - I guess a moron like you cant spell either!
What in gods name are you thinking - spelling a word wrong - you have to be the stupidest , god damn, mother f***ing jew on the planet...... oh wait a second, I guess spelling isn't that important, never mind.

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

George Carlin was controversial and good for a few laughs,too!!! Is that the BEST you can do,RP??

Ok Hot Shot.....Jesse Helms was a fruit loop as well.......A few sandwiches short of a picnic or how about a couple beers short of a six pack.

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

Thanks for the compliment,as*hole!! Merlin!!! Even if I was the Stupidest Jew in the world...I'd still be a lot smarter than you!!! Even when I take a Merlin and wipe my Tar-turd....even THEN...I'm smarter than YOU!!!

Jesse was from a different time and era.
But, he was a gentleman. Find me an
example of him mistreating someone.
While he was a prejudice man, he was no
Robert KKK Byrd.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Thanks for the compliment,as*hole!! Merlin!!! Even if I was the Stupidest Jew in the world...I'd still be a lot smarter than you!!! Even when I take a Merlin and wipe my Tar-turd....even THEN...I'm smarter than YOU!!!
I'm just really shocked that anyone could misspell an easy word like finally, I mean cmon, even small children can spell that one.:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Jesse was from a different time and era.
But, he was a gentleman. Find me an
example of him mistreating someone.
While he was a prejudice man, he was no
Robert KKK Byrd.
I agree. Don't bag on the old man. My grandmother is prejudice like Jesse Helms was, however, she would never inflict or wish harm on anyone different than her. She just grew up in that atmosphere, and at 80 years of age or so it is a little difficult to update their programming. Great news: Someone is DEAD, too hardcore for me.

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Fellow Americans:

The Munchkin Man was deeply saddened today to learn of the passing of Jesse Helms.

The Munchkin Man was saddened to even greater depths to see that a certain poster was actually celebrating and rejoicing over his death with glee.

Yet, it was the Munchkin Man who was recently accused of "hate."

The Munchkin Man has been in a state of seclusion all day long.

For the Munchkin Man has been grieving and mourning his loss.

:+crying-5

In spite of whatever faults he may have had, Jesse Helms was one of the great American patriots of American history.

Granted, he may have been somewhat of a racist.

So was Democratic Senator Robert "KKK" Byrd.

Why do so many liberals and Democrats give Robert "KKK" Byrd a free pass for his racist past while nailing Jesse Helms to the cross for the same sin?

The true measure of a man can not be assessed by one character flaw.

Instead, one needs to count the positives in a man's life and give credit where credit is due.

Jesse Helms was a true Southern gentleman.

His cockles in his heart were bottomless pits of kindness.

His spirit radiated with mercy and righteousness.

He was a true warrior against many of the evils of his day.

He fought against Communism.

He fought against the giveaway of the Panama Canal.

He fought against abortion and aptly compared its practice to the Holocaust.

The late Reverand Jerry Falwell opened the Jesse Helms School of Government at his Liberty University in 2005.

Indeed, this was a very fitting tribute, for such a great American.

Although it was only a matter of time before he passed, the Munchkin Man believes it was most fitting that his death fell upon the date of July 4th, the day that Americans celebrate the signing of The Declaration of Independence.

Jesse Helms joins two other great American patriots, John Adams and Thomas Jefferson, who also passed away on the 4th of July.

Say, wasn't Thomas Jefferson a racist too?

If so, the Munchkin Man is sure he is forgiven, just as Jesse Helms is forgiven.

In any event, Jesse Helms is in good company.

Rest In Peace, Jesse.

May you enjoy your richly deserved eternal life with the Lord.

AMEN.

Munchkin Man

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

Please,Munchy,stay in seclusion for another year or two!!! Helms is rotting in hell with Falwell,and the roaches are eating his eyeballs as I post!!!

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

As for none of you pointing to Helms' racist actions...just look to the racist campaign he ran against Harvey Gant, a Black man-the mayor of Charlotte! Tar and Nick would have been proud of him!!

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Please,Munchy,stay in seclusion for another year or two!!! Helms is rotting in hell with Falwell,and the roaches are eating his eyeballs as I post!!!

How do you know this?

Have you been down there to visit them?

No, of course you haven't.

Once you go down there, it's for keeps.

They don't let you back out.

Munchkin Man

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

Wow...you poor misguided fool..."down there" is 6 feet down in a box...that's it!!! Who is the "they" that won't let YOU "back out"??? Brainwashed by the religious fairy tales,again??? Pathetic!!

a MAJOR difference between libs and republicans....you guys celebrate when someone dies

even when your boy ted kennedy had the brain tumor i didnt see a single republican celebrating this fact, no matter how much we may disagree with his politics

just figured I'd point this out...way to show your true colors boy

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Wow...you poor misguided fool..."down there" is 6 feet down in a box...that's it!!! Who is the "they" that won't let YOU "back out"??? Brainwashed by the religious fairy tales,again??? Pathetic!!

Greetings HotShotHarvey:

The Munchkin Man would like to invite you to click on the following website and spend some time looking at its contents:

HellHappens.com Main Page - Info about hell, Satan and demons

If you are wrong, here are some pictures of the place you will be going to:

Pictures of Hell

Here are some pictures of the folks who will not let you out:

Pictures of Satan and Demons

The Munchkin Man doesn't think this is a place you really want to go to.

Indeed, this place is going to be too hot for HotShotHarvey.

But alas!

The Munchkin Man has good news for you.

You don't have to go there.

Keep on browsing through this web site.

In fact, the Munchkin Man strongly recommends that you bookmark it and look through it daily.

You should be able to find the escape route.

The Munchkin Man shall be praying that you do.

With Blessings,

Munchkin Man

i'm curious if you would say the same thing when Al Sharpton dies,
he's a racist piece of shit too.

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

Only religious loons believe in heaven and hell, Munchy!!! These are ideas to control the population ---who is afraid of the unknown--which heaven and hell represent!!!! People like you!

Jesse Helms was the kindest, most infuriating, politest, most aggravating and nicest politician I had to deal with in the United States Senate," former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright said in a 2001 interview

Spoken from a die hard liberal Democrat !!! It is true that the people loved him. Only the liberal media on the left and the idiot sheep that follow that dumb shit crowd would call him a racist.