2008 Eog Fantasy Football: Early Commitment; Reclaim Your Team (30+ Teams Last Year!)

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
Re: 2008 Eog Fantasy Football: Early Commitment; Reclaim Your Team (30+ Teams Last Year!)

2 reasons I still refuse to join.........

Keeper League........

IDP................

Re: 2008 Eog Fantasy Football: Early Commitment; Reclaim Your Team (30+ Teams Last Year!)

Last year was my first playing IDP and I really liked it. I'll play again.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Can I get in on this?

I would like to know what you guys do though. Payouts, points, lineups etc...

Yes, sure you can phoich.

Much of the info is further above in this thread.

Hache Man

We need to make plans to start taking payments for leagues soon guys......

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: 2008 Eog Fantasy Football: Early Commitment; Reclaim Your Team (30+ Teams Last Ye

Re: 2008 Eog Fantasy Football: Early Commitment; Reclaim Your Team (30+ Teams Last Ye

2 reasons I still refuse to join.........

Keeper League........

IDP................

IDP defense is the only way to go imo. i hate team defense.

KEYSER SOZE

EOG Member

Sign me back up! Not interested to raise entry level too much.
Whats the league link to review teams?

Flip

EOG Addicted

FLIP AND THE PURPLE RAGE IS BACK AGAIN BABY!!! :houra

GOT TO THE BIG DANCE LAST YEAR BUT LOST A HEARTBREAKER LAST YEAR. :sad

THIS YEAR I'M TAKING IT ALL!!!!! :party

BUT THIS YEAR I WANT TO BE COMMISH OF THE LEAGUE! :smoke
I WON'T ALLOW ANY BULSHIT!!!! :+whipping

I WILL RUN THE LEAGUE LIKE A TYRANT WITH AN IRON FIST!! 2348ji23e

ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT DIRTY BETTER WATCH HIS ASS! :newsmile055:
CUZ THERE'S A NEW SHERRIF IN TOWN. AND HIS NAME IS FLIP. :smokesmal

I'M IN!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers

Last edited:

Hache Man

We've got to get a move on Flip, time is running out.

Spoke with Dirty today & we may use different software.

Good thing about this year is Bet Jamaica is going to contribute 25% to the total in each league.....:+excited-

Flip

EOG Addicted

Yeah, I don't really like keeper leagues either.

It should start fresh every year with a new draft and a new draft order based on what number you draw.

God, I'd love to get the 1st pick in the draft so I can get A.D. I love that man with all my Viking heart. And to have him on my fantasy team scoring monter points for me every Sunday would be orgasmic. I am in love with Adrian Peterson. And I am not ashamed to admit it. I want to have his baby.

BUT I'M STILL IN!!!!!!!!! :houra

ratbelly

EOG Veteran

Are the leagues going to happen this year? Who do we inform which players we are keeping? Etc.....

Flip

EOG Addicted

Alright. What gives. Which league and which thread is where we are going with this thing. Three weeks away from the first game. Startin to wonder what the hell is goin on.

KEYSER SOZE

EOG Member

I am in a jam and do not want to cause the league any probs. If someone could take my team over would be great. I have been invited to a local league that I have been trying to get into for 3 yrs. If you can not find a taker, I will keep my team. I will be in too many leagues but its late and I do not wanna jam you guys up at all.
I got Brees and Gore. If I had a choice I would start over with a non keeper league, even though I feel Gore is gonna come strong and Brees will air it alot.