Which one do you look most forward to? Pro Bowl MLB ALL STAR or NBA ALL STAR game?

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Re: Which one do you look most forward to? Pro Bowl MLB ALL STAR or NBA ALL STAR game?

Not sure anyone will choose Pro Bowl & MLB should win this.

But, since I'm a bigger NBA Fan, I'll go with NBA All Star Game.....

Apple

Banned
Re: Which one do you look most forward to? Pro Bowl MLB ALL STAR or NBA ALL STAR game?

Yeah I don't really care about the Pro Bowl..

Although baseball is my third favorite sport it's my favorite all star game.

Journeyman

EOG Master

The MLB All Star game use to be a larger than life event, remember the leagues never met, seeing Dave Winfield and Dave Parker and Andre Dawson all in the NL outfield together was quite spectacle....you cannot possible put three better all around 5 tool players out there when they were in their prime.

Anyone over 35 will attest, this was a huge event at one time...even though the game actually matters now, just not the same.

vinividivinci

EOG Addicted

Baseball is the only one that is even close to a truly contested event. Tie games not withstanding.

VVV

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Is it MLB who talked about the Conference who won the game would be entitled to home field in the championship games?