Phil Steele Rates ND's schedule difficulty 62nd out of 66 BCS Schools

Re: Phil Steele Rates ND's schedule difficulty 62nd out of 66 BCS Schools

Maybe if they actually joined a conference it would make their scheduling more difficult. But why bother sharing their money with other teams.

mofome

Banned

Maybe if they actually joined a conference it would make their scheduling more difficult. But why bother sharing their money with other teams.

Yep. I cant stand ND.

sean1

EOG Dedicated

Notre Dame has historically played one of the toughest schedules in football.

They would have won many more championships if not for playing Michigan, Miami, FSU, Penn St, Alabama, etc when all were very very good.

Can't really fault them for Michigan and USC, but the rest is pretty ugly...

What if the whole conference is down? So how the SEC does it is better, playing 5 games on one division, but 3 on the other side?

Watch for Mich St as a sleeper this year.

TheSultan

EOG Member

But the Irish usually have a murderous schedule.

Sultan Sports

2pac

EOG Senior Member

read this on rivals. thats pathetic.

Do you expect them to play the toughest schedule EVERY year?
They consistently play a top 5 schedule, and that was the intention for this year too. These schedules are put together 5-10 years in advance.

At least they don't stoop to playing I-AA schools like almost every other team.

mofome

Banned

Do you expect them to play the toughest schedule EVERY year?
They consistently play a top 5 schedule, and that was the intention for this year too. These schedules are put together 5-10 years in advance.

At least they don't stoop to playing I-AA schools like almost every other team.

no, i also don't expect them to play the Naval Academy in Ireland and call it a home game for Navy.

no, i also don't expect them to play the Naval Academy in Ireland and call it a home game for Navy.

Talking one game here. How about the game they have with Wash St and are playing it in San Antonio and is a ND home game?

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Michigan and Purdue at home

AT: Mich State, UNC, BC and USC

No way is this the 62nd out of 66 schedules. They play some decent/good teams on the road. ND wont be .500 again and they will be looking for a new coach after this season is over.

mofome

Banned

Talking one game here. How about the game they have with Wash St and are playing it in San Antonio and is a ND home game?

are you kidding me? They wont play rutgers or uconn at rutgers or uconn. they want it to be a neutral field and they want it to be called a road game for them. ND is a bunch of pre-modana ***gots.

mofome

Banned

Michigan and Purdue at home

AT: Mich State, UNC, BC and USC

No way is this the 62nd out of 66 schedules. They play some decent/good teams on the road. ND wont be .500 again and they will be looking for a new coach after this season is over.

ND will be in the top 5 again in recruiting, Weiss has no worries over his job security.

are you kidding me? They wont play rutgers or uconn at rutgers or uconn. they want it to be a neutral field and they want it to be called a road game for them. ND is a bunch of pre-modana ***gots.

And how many of the beloved SEC is playing at these schools, let alone at La-Monroe, Ball St, etc? They want to play then at a place that holds 60,000+, just like ND. ND has UConn on the upcoming schedules.

thegreatdiatchi

EOG Addicted

Here we go again. You're beating a dead horse Mo. Yea they should join a conference and yea they should play some games at Rutgers and/or UConn but it's not going to happen. Why? It's all about money.

While I'm not a fan of how ND has handled their football program recently I am still a fan of their football program in general and will continue being a fan until Weis rapes Clausen...at which point I will be forced to change my team.

My prediction is a 7-5 season and a win in a lower-tier bowl game.

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

ND will be in the top 5 again in recruiting, Weiss has no worries over his job security.

They can have as many recruits as they want, the guy is not a good head coach. There are plenty of alums already calling for his head as he is a complete a-hole to them. I cant remember the name of the guy behind it but he played defense for the undefeated dolphins team I believe.

mofome

Banned

And how many of the beloved SEC is playing at these schools, let alone at La-Monroe, Ball St, etc? They want to play then at a place that holds 60,000+, just like ND. ND has UConn on the upcoming schedules.

Yes, they have Uconn, where are they going to play? ND already plays the academies which is a joke itself. Everything about ND blows.

mofome

Banned

They can have as many recruits as they want, the guy is not a good head coach. There are plenty of alums already calling for his head as he is a complete a-hole to them. I cant remember the name of the guy behind it but he played defense for the undefeated dolphins team I believe.

Yes, they can have as many recruits as they want. As long as they bring in top 10 classes, Weiss will win enough games to keep his job. Weiss has no concerns.

Yes, they have Uconn, where are they going to play? ND already plays the academies which is a joke itself. Everything about ND blows.

I think the UConn game will be played at the Patroits stadium.

Please explain the ND hate.