Not Betting On Betting Wimbledon Men's Final: Federer and Nadal

Why bet on Sunday's Men's Final?

Why would you do that? Won't there be 19 beisbol games on Sunday you have a much better idea on?

Other than having something to bet on early on Sunday morning, do any of you geniuses have a reason or a clue on what's going to happen here?

Course not. You just need to bet. How great is that to the gambling industry?

I'll just enjoy the match. I'll root for Nadal, because I like the Simon Cowell Idol angle with the youth, and the hair, and the headband, and the clothes, and the build, and the talent. I understand he is due on grass.

He's Rambo gone television mainstream. But I can't bet on him.

I can't bet on Federer either. Against Rambo, Federer is Clark Kent, mild-mannered tennis reporter. Meek smile and passive. But once the match history and fireworks start at Wimbledon, he seems to always have that Superman uniform underneath his tennis outfit.

No reason to bet on this great spectacle.

You'll have the Red Sox later in the day.

Re: Not Betting On Betting Wimbledon Men's Final: Federer and Nadal

After DA MAN nailed the women's final, he's back today with the men's score.

If he hits the score today, I'm taking him on the road with me to guess weights and ages at carnivals throughtout the country.

DA MAN, you da man!

Re: Not Betting On Betting Wimbledon Men's Final: Federer and Nadal

Forget Pinnacle and 5 Dimes, when the local bookies throw lines like 13/10 on Nadal and 4/6 against in a two horse race you know they are begging for Nadal money.

The Ladbrokes/Paddy Power lean can be extremely profitable.

Federer will win this match Jeff, if you don't like to eat the chalk the - 1.5 9/10 is a little eatier to chew.

Good luck.