Where are GENERAL and DIRTY?

Re: Where are GENERAL and DIRTY?

Identity,

The General made a lot of posts earlier today...

Dirty has also been around...

Feel free to PM them as well...

I believe they are both doing great..:cheers

And just today I mentioned YOU, ID as one of the posters here that get a bad rap around here

Thanks for making me look like a jackass 12io4j2w90

I heard through the grapevine they are making their own gambling fourm...anyone else hear about this?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Dirty is lobbying to be the next coach of the Atlanta Beaver Ball team now that they FINALLY won its first game

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

And just today I mentioned YOU, ID as one of the posters here that get a bad rap around here

Thanks for making me look like a jackass 12io4j2w90

The stupid cow has a way of alienating everyone it can. Even the ones that stick up for it. I tried that and got backstabbed repeatedly. I never could figure out how it held a knife with hooves...

OF...:doh1

Identity is nothing but a low class shitstirring attention whore. :mutley

LOL fog....ur obssessing again, sir!

EGO - what is wrong with asking where dirty and general are? i'm sorry...have no idea what you're talkin about.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Now come on ID, you know they left June 1 - it doesn't really matter where they are miss.....When and if they want to make it known, I'm sure you will be informed....
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

This is a joke right ID? It is sunday, and your bored.. How are you doing? Here's to you having an awesome day.:cheers

Serious question, Angel...no harm in asking...if they don't want to answer, that's their pregrogative...

:pop:

nope. i don't have their emails unconnected to eog...do you? maybe you can email them to me...i need general's really...

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">:mutley
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Hi ID

Best wishes

BGS :+waving-5

The others are all involved in various "PROJECTS.."

Do I need to interrupt them or can I be of service to you Jeffrey?

The others are all involved in various "PROJECTS.."

Do I need to interrupt them or can I be of service to you Jeffrey?

As long as they're productive...

I just don't want to see them living with Richkas in a van down by the river singing showtunes on YouTube.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I heard they were wandering around Disneyland, looking for rides and paid posters. Identity at her stupid cow finest, still, the joke of jokes on the forums. Where's Dante when you need him...

OF...::LMAO::

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Not really too fat to fuck cow. But I do enjoy when you expose yourself as the shitstirring useless attention whore that you are. And this thread pretty much illustrates that. You got your attention, at the sites expense, and a new batch of haters. You play with matches, set yourself on fire, I just throw a can of gas on. I appreciate the help. Thank ID.

OF...:pop: