Sunday Bases..(329-321, -36.53 units, ytd..)

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Afternoon guys......hope u are all having a nice holiday weekend, sadly its almost over.....and back at it on Monday.....good luck with the wagers today, hope u do well......matchbook wagers for me today

Cincy -1.5 (+106)......3 units (fav play)

Mets (+114)....2 units

Cubs (+112)....2 units

Arizona (-146)....1 unit

Oak/White Sox (-121)....2 units

Cleveland (-114).....1 units

Detroit (-111)......2 units

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated
Re: Sunday Bases..(329-321, -36.53 units, ytd..)

on the tribe and detroit as well...gl today bucs

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

thanks cordero...:rolleyes:

geez, these 9th inning losses just never stop.....even when playing a team that doesnt hit, and is already out of it for the season before the all star break, on the road, they can mount the comeback and screw me..

ugh..

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Afternoon guys......hope u are all having a nice holiday weekend, sadly its almost over.....and back at it on Monday.....good luck with the wagers today, hope u do well......matchbook wagers for me today

Cincy -1.5 (+106)......3 units (fav play)

Mets (+114)....2 units

Cubs (+112)....2 units

Arizona (-146)....1 unit

Oak/White Sox (-121)....2 units

Cleveland (-114).....1 units

Detroit (-111)......2 units

just realized that i only posted white sox/oak and the odds...that was over 7 obviously, at matchbook...the under was much better price.....its not looking real good right now in the 7th anyway, but it was a play on the over

thanks cordero...:rolleyes:

geez, these 9th inning losses just never stop.....even when playing a team that doesnt hit, and is already out of it for the season before the all star break, on the road, they can mount the comeback and screw me..

ugh..

I hear ya buddy. Madcapper might be on to something with his 5 innings bets. I'm sure I've pulled some games out of the fire late, but it seems a lot more have gone up in smoke.

I checked the scores when I woke up this morning and you were looking great. Hope the late games all get up for you.

buffettgambler

EOG Veteran

The reason why it may seem Bucsfan loses more one run games than he wins (aside from all these types of losses being mentioned while the winners are not) is because of the underlying mathematics inherent in the nature of his bets. Nearly 28% of games are decided by one run. About two thirds of one run games are covered by the favorites he has the propensity to use on the run line. But taking on the added risk is accounted for in the compensation in runline, so such losses should not come as a surprise. It is no different than an underdog bettor being surprised for losing more one run games than he would win. It simply should be expected, as you are getting paid for it.

munson15

I want winners...

Hard to argue with your logic, BG. Probably a little easier to take if the one-run lead situation developed before the 9th inning.

jacksonjohn

EOG Enthusiast

The reason why it may seem Bucsfan loses more one run games than he wins (aside from all these types of losses being mentioned while the winners are not) is because of the underlying mathematics inherent in the nature of his bets. Nearly 28% of games are decided by one run. About two thirds of one run games are covered by the favorites he has the propensity to use on the run line. But taking on the added risk is accounted for in the compensation in runline, so such losses should not come as a surprise. It is no different than an underdog bettor being surprised for losing more one run games than he would win. It simply should be expected, as you are getting paid for it.

Hi BG,

I have been checking your thread everyday to see if you are posting your plays. Is this your first post since 3/30? I'm a little confused seeing Bucs plays in your thread instead of yours. Do you plan to resume your plays? Please clear this up for me. You are sorely missed. gl