HEADED TO BUSCH GARDENS.....

with the wife and kids.....gonna ride all the rides and drink a few chillys...

85 with a slight chance of t-storms...maybe a little overcast...it's a lot better than working.

Hope you all have a great day...see you this evening!!!:houra

Re: HEADED TO BUSCH GARDENS.....

It will be great. Just went a couple of weeks ago myself. Kids had a blast. Have fun sir!

I HEARD THE TAMPA BG IS NICE.....HERE IN WILLIAMSBURG IS A EUROPEAN THEME...I HOPE GET DOWN THERE SOON...:cheers

Yeah I am not sure which one I like best. I went to the one in VA a long time ago so I am not sure if I even remember what it is all about. I need to come up there I guess!91023i2ndw;l

Yeah I am not sure which one I like best. I went to the one in VA a long time ago so I am not sure if I even remember what it is all about. I need to come up there I guess!91023i2ndw;l

COME ON UP...WE'LL MEET YOU AND DAWG AT THE PARK...BRING THE WHOLE CREW....WE'LL GET THE SHRINK ON THE COASTERS...LOL!!!

COME ON UP...WE'LL MEET YOU AND DAWG AT THE PARK...BRING THE WHOLE CREW....WE'LL GET THE SHRINK ON THE COASTERS...LOL!!!

We will be moving to South Carolina next month....so we will be closer and then maybe we can plan a weekend to do that. I would pay to see Shrink on a roller coaster.:+textinb3

WVU

EOG Master

Wow have a ball Tony. I just spent 2 days at Busch Gardens, Tampa. Fun stuff and be sure to drink some free beer on the brewery tour :)

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

Have a great time you guys. Love roller coasters. I say Make Shrink ride..:+textinb3