Anyone who doesn't have a play posted through Tuesday will be replaced

mofome

Banned
If you don't post any plays and have made no contact with me, then you will be replaced so all 32 matchups have 2 active participants. Needing 4 days to complete the 7 picks, the replacement would have to be playing by Wednesday.

Re: Anyone who doesn't have a play posted through Tuesday will be replaced

Good call on that idea, mo!

Mofo,

Just an idea for a new rule...If a person is down X amount of units and and have one play left and need to catch up, maybe you could let me them pick a favorite bigger than +140?

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Mofo,

Just an idea for a new rule...If a person is down X amount of units and and have one play left and need to catch up, maybe you could let me them pick a favorite bigger than +140?
I assume you mean a dog greater than +140 so they can catch up...there is actually no cap on how big of a dog that can be played. The only cap is on how large of a favorite you can play so if someone is down 3.2 units with 1 play left they can pick a big dog to try stealing victory.

Timetopay

EOG Master

I think he is saying any of us fools who are playing early are at a big disadvantage.

Mo-IMHO this new provision aint good. Some new chump is going to come in and see exactly what they have to beat and be able to play any dogs?

If the person dont show up it should just be DQ.or a decision by today

even that im not in and would like to be-ttp makes an excellent point.I think the people that dont make their plays should be x'ed from your next tourney

Last edited:

Terpman92

EOG Member

Please put me on the back up list, thanks!

I would like to step in if someone else doesn't step into the plate.

I think he is saying any of us fools who are playing early are at a big disadvantage.

Mo-IMHO this new provision aint good. Some new chump is going to come in and see exactly what they have to beat and be able to play any dogs?

I agree if they do not post there should be out and no replacements

I could and might bery will be o'ffer by then and all they have to do is post the opp of me and win. IMHO

Junk

Very valid point here. If someone no-shows, their done with no replacement. Next time we have this contest maybe some provisions can be made.

PO69

EOG Master

I had posted in the other thread yesterday about the big moneyline dogs. I have no problem with replacing people who are not here. But I do think that a cap on the underdog of around +200 should be in order.

Oh yes, and my opponent has NOT shown up yet. I am willing to allow a replacement with no problems, but the no cap on the dog is pretty rough. At least for the second round a cap on dogs of around +200 should be in order

thats a good idea -person should be asked if they mind a no-show being replaced or have the option for a d.q.

PO69

EOG Master

Well having made my previous post Tiger, I also dont think that ANYONE should be replaced if you are not replacing the opponent in all matches.

Replace someone in all matches and set the dog cap at lets say +150 or so. They should be glad to get a chance to play anyway.

mofome

Banned

I dont think anyone should have a first round bye. If you have 8 days to pick you are not at a disadvantage over someone that only has 4. Also, you can wait till the end if you think it gives you some advantage to do so.

:+clueless

Allowing the favs over +200 allows for the last day hail marry. I enjoy that, but we can discuss changing some things for round 2.

damn po69-didnt think about the following rounds.ok-im thru with my thoughts in this thread

mofome

Banned

Well having made my previous post Tiger, I also dont think that ANYONE should be replaced if you are not replacing the opponent in all matches.

Replace someone in all matches and set the dog cap at lets say +150 or so. They should be glad to get a chance to play anyway.

dog cap for replacements at +150 is a good one.

:cheers

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

if u need someone to take a spot, i will fill in for one, if needed.....no problem with any limits put on the plays as well, as a replacement

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

the change in round 2 I would mkae is many more picks 7 is too skinny. make it 15.

I had posted in the other thread yesterday about the big moneyline dogs. I have no problem with replacing people who are not here. But I do think that a cap on the underdog of around +200 should be in order.

Oh yes, and my opponent has NOT shown up yet. I am willing to allow a replacement with no problems, but the no cap on the dog is pretty rough. At least for the second round a cap on dogs of around +200 should be in order

I've been on a weeklong cruise of the Carribean, but I'm back! No need for a replacement - I've posted two plays for Monday.
Good luck, PO69 :cheers

mofome

Banned

I've been on a weeklong cruise of the Carribean, but I'm back! No need for a replacement - I've posted two plays for Monday.
Good luck, PO69 :cheers

91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

the change in round 2 I would mkae is many more picks 7 is too skinny. make it 15.

15 is an awful lot. last time we went to 10 in round 2. we'll see what people want.

mofome

Banned

1. Tiger V
  2. topflight
  3. zerocage
  4. wiskers
  5. glenn danzig
  6. prymetyme6
  7. The Postman
  8. hitdogg
  9. anjac
  10. tankdog23
  11. terpman92
  12. bucsfan
the replacement list so far.

diogee

BeatTheJerk is on the list now as well...he posted in the Gordon Gekko and Ace thread that he would replace someone.

mofome

Banned

1. Tiger V
  2. topflight
  3. zerocage
  4. wiskers
  5. glenn danzig
  6. prymetyme6
  7. The Postman
  8. hitdogg
  9. anjac
  10. tankdog23
  11. terpman92
  12. bucsfan
  13. BeatTheJerk
the replacement list so far.

PO69

EOG Master

Well my opponent posted plays today. How many others have not posted?

10 plays for round 2 is not bad. I would still like a limit on the dogs at around +150 or so to eliminate people not actually having to handicap the games

PO69

EOG Master

I did just notice that you have a few matches where NEITHER opponent has made a play. Yes you definitely need to replace those guys so someone doesnt get a bye in the second round. I think that I would have due one of those byes actually if I advance.

Better to not have the drama that would involve

diogee

Coming into today there were 20 posters that had yet to post a play.

Timetopay

EOG Master

10 plays for round 2 is not bad. I would still like a limit on the dogs at around +150 or so to eliminate people not actually having to handicap the games

How many times are you going to say the same fucking thing :doh1

WVU

EOG Master

sheesh guys. Some of us had plans over the Holiday weekend.

WVU

EOG Master

How many times are you going to say the same fucking thing :doh1

funny thread you got going across the street. Gay that you won't allow Mofome to be included though. I am honored and I hope to make the final 4.

:rolleyes: :+excited-

Timetopay

EOG Master

funny thread you got going across the street. Gay that you won't allow Mofome to be included though. I am honored and I hope to make the final 4.

:rolleyes: :+excited-

Thank you. Figured you had to be on with the latest chaos. WLY almost made it as well

I gave him a special exemption. If he wants to be on or see where he stands I will put him on.From all accounts on Mo is he had some wackier days back in the past but seems pretty straight now. The rest of the list are guys who continue the same behavior or have gotten worse.

I will say you are in a tough bracket and dont see you making it to the final 4

PO69

EOG Master

Of course TTP is one of the biggest douchebags as well! But he made the list, so he is not included.

And any douchebag list without texansfan, is NOT accurate

WVU

EOG Master

Thank you. Figured you had to be on with the latest chaos. WLY almost made it as well

I gave him a special exemption. If he wants to be on or see where he stands I will put him on.From all accounts on Mo is he had some wackier days back in the past but seems pretty straight now. The rest of the list are guys who continue the same behavior or have gotten worse.

I would offer some of my Lapdance cash as a prize if the fucker ever sends it to me.

WLY was way too shortlived to make the top 64, but maybe next year.

Mo,pls remove me from the replacement list.Thanks but don't think i can make it.That last damn increase in gasoline has stopped me.I would still try to make it but its too damn hot for my bicycle.Good luck to the person behind me because that was the lucky spot.

mofome

Banned

Mo,pls remove me from the replacement list.Thanks but don't think i can make it.That last damn increase in gasoline has stopped me.I would still try to make it but its too damn hot for my bicycle.Good luck to the person behind me because that was the lucky spot.

I was only able to follow the first portion of this.

I will remove you from the list.

12io4j2w90

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I saw that too... I think im a lock for the Final 4.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

+150 isnt bad. I would say +250 and above should be eliminated. If I am up 3 units and someone picks a +400 tennis player and wins I will be pissed

mofome

Banned

fill-in players can use a dog up to +175. Any dog larger than that can still be used, but they will only be given credit up to +175. ie: a +260 winner on the board gets graded as a +175 winner here.

12io4j2w90