Monday Night Video

Re: Monday Night Video

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dT2IDCtttCE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dT2IDCtttCE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

creditwagering downgraded by Richkas from A+ to D- in one day

:+textinb3

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">"This video has been brought to you by hydro.com, budweiser.com, bloodyasfuck.com and marlboro.com"

GL on the Fish Richkas
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I'll save you the 6 minutes unless you just want to watch the Fellini movie. (Which, of course, I do.)

"Bet everything you got on the Florida Marlins."

He apparently has lost a gambling sponsor (who wouldda thought?).

But now he is in negotiations with Anheuser-Busch. Of course, a Belgium company is about to take over Anheuser.

Perhaps the only corporate sticking point in the hostile takeover left is what to do with Richkas.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Richkas in the fucking house! Remind me not to get on your bad side good buddy. I'm hurting for a little Iron Maiden on a future video since you are taking requests.

P.S. I'm on the Pads small but gl to ya.

Blondie

EOG Master

creditwagering downgraded by Richkas from A+ to D- in one day

:+textinb3

He reminds me of another former poster. Let's see if anyone can guess who.

Hint: I like you as long as you pay me :rolleyes:

<table id="HB_Mail_Container" unselectable="on" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="100%" width="100%"><tbody><tr width="100%" unselectable="on" height="100%"><td id="HB_Focus_Element" unselectable="off" background="" height="250" valign="top" width="100%">"This video has been brought to you by hydro.com, budweiser.com, bloodyasfuck.com and marlboro.com"

GL on the Fish Richkas
</td></tr><tr unselectable="on" hb_tag="1"><td style="font-size: 1pt;" unselectable="on" height="1">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

::LMAO::::LMAO::

Journeyman

EOG Master

I saw blood and thought it was a suicide thread for a second.

Keep on trucking Anthony.

BTW the music has picked up. ;)

Apple

Banned

I'll save you the 6 minutes unless you just want to watch the Fellini movie. (Which, of course, I do.)

"Bet everything you got on the Florida Marlins."

He apparently has lost a gambling sponsor (who wouldda thought?).

But now he is in negotiations with Anheuser-Busch. Of course, a Belgium company is about to take over Anheuser.

Perhaps the only corporate sticking point in the hostile takeover left is what to do with Richkas.

Jeff Jones,

buddy would you mind doing this with every Richkas video.. Thanks saves us the time :+signs8-3

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

After watching the video do you still think forced abortions in China are a bad thing????? Geeeeezzzzzzuzzzzzzzz.......You put pressure on a wound to stop the bleeding, not just let it hang in a old shirt.......

Tony, you call this guy, if you do, that's more than you call me, well unless you only have 9 players......

Later
Hitdogg2348ji23e 2348ji23e