gynecologist "Rate her looks" thread ?. today's female by request is Gabrielle Union

Re: gynecologist "Rate her looks" thread ?. today's female by request is Gabrielle U

Re: gynecologist "Rate her looks" thread ?. today's female by request is Gabrielle U

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated
Re: gynecologist "Rate her looks" thread ?. today's female by request is Gabrielle Union

Hottests youve put up to date.

10, only because I wasnt in Spinal Tap and couldnt give an 11.

Shes gorgeous.

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated
Re: gynecologist "Rate her looks" thread ?. today's female by request is Gabrielle Union

I was wondering when she would come up. Not near my favorite black women (godesses Halle Berry & Stacey Dash), but nonetheless, a very,very nice 8.25.

WVU

EOG Master

Hot for sure, but there are plenty hotter

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

I was wondering when she would come up. Not near my favorite black women (godesses Halle Berry & Stacey Dash), but nonetheless, a very,very nice 8.25.

Stacy Dash is great looking, great smile and eyes.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Not bad - I am not that "into" Black Women but Gabrielle is certainly quite beautiful

2 grades for her

When she goes LIGHT on the makeup she is an............8.5
When she is like MOST Black Women and applies makeup with a Paint Roller.........6

Tuckman

Uh Poster

she is of color, not my "thang"

mofome

Banned

the ape

EOG Addicted

omg pic number 3 made me cum

i give her a 10

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

Stacy Dash is great looking, great smile and eyes.
I could love Stacy Dash. If'n I ever got in there, I wouldn't come out until next Monday's breakfast. Her amazing eyes, face, demeanor, voice just gives me the chills. Geez, & I didn't even mention her body yet ! And, she'll look good at 52...............10 years from now. Those legs & nips will never go bad.

The Devil

EOG Master

I DON'T THINK SHE IS THAT HOT......7.8

She a gorgeous woman. 8.7

WYM

EOG Dedicated

d ray

EOG Dedicated