Anyone betting the arena football game tonight?

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width=650 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#f97f19><TD class=lineheader vAlign=top align=left colSpan=2>Arena Football Game</TD><TD class=lineheader vAlign=top align=middle>Spread</TD><TD class=lineheader vAlign=top align=middle>MLine</TD><TD class=lineheader vAlign=top align=middle>Total Points</TD><TD class=lineheader vAlign=top align=middle colSpan=2>Team Totals</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#17654b><TD vAlign=top align=left colSpan=7>MONDAY</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left colSpan=7>Monday, July 07, 2008 8:00 PM PREVIEW MATCHUPS INJURIES
(ESPN) Divisional Playoffs</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left>437</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>Cleveland Gladiators</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>+6 ? -125</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>+210</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>O: 114 -110</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right></TD><TD vAlign=top align=right></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left>438</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>Geogia Force</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>-6 ? +105</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>-250</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>U: 114 -110 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Re: Anyone betting the arena football game tonight?

i played it small, cuz its on TV, and dammit, i like football.....

i played GA and under

Arena Nut

EOG Addicted

Love Cleve and the points.....For some reason dogs do pretty well in Arena playoffs.

wiskers

EOG Dedicated

playing cle and the over for some action seeing as its on tv

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

anyone playing Cleveland now is asking for trouble

there were PLENTY of +7 out there for a long time and waiting to take +6.5 and heavy juice is asking for trouble on 2 counts

BAD number + BAD juice = BAD result

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

never seen that drop kick paly in the arena league, as long as i have been watching, and if the ball is live once it passes the line, i cant believe that other teams havent tried that....it seems it would be pretty easy to just kick it to an area where ur guy is at.......

that was weird.....doesnt have to touch the other team at all, like a punt in the NFL...once the ball passes the LOS, then its live to either team they said......