Rd 10:Pick the team who doesn't get swept in their series.Everyone invited picks here

smitch124

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Rd 10:pick the team who doesn't get swept in their series.Everyone invited picks here

Tuesday Series:

NY Mets

akillies

EOG Veteran
Re: Rd 10:pick the team who doesn't get swept in their series.Everyone invited picks

Re: Rd 10:pick the team who doesn't get swept in their series.Everyone invited picks

OAK *4 game series

LAD
NYM

CHC

KC

the ape

EOG Addicted
Re: Rd 10:pick the team who doesn't get swept in their series.Everyone invited picks here

oakland-mon
cubbies-tues

gravy

EOG Addicted

Detroit
Cubs
Arizona
White Sox

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Corrected standing: 5 star bomb is 10-0 not 8-0

5 star bomb: 10-0

thanks bro.... :cheers

Cubs for week 10 for me 12io4j2w90

BOBBYW

EOG Dedicated

DBACKS.....

PHILLIES.....

CUBS.....

Apple

Banned

Bump in case anyone else wants to get in.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

didi miss the cutoff?

Apple

Banned

Actually yes, because the remaining games are series that started yesterday.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

What if i pick a team that lost their first game, can i still get in?

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I'll pick SD if i can still pick a team who lost (obviously wouldn't be fair to pick a team who's already won)

Apple

Banned

Yeah if you want to do that, fine..

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

San Diego Super Padres!

Philly
Mets
Tor

Apple

Banned

Will update standings tomorrow night..

ROUND 10

Everyone invited to join, jump in anytime...

RULES:

Pick the team(s) who you believe won't be swept in their respective series. You win as long as the team you select doesn't get swept in their 3-4 game series.. I'm curious to see if anyone can go the entire season without selecting a team that gets swept. Sounds difficult but I think someone can do it.

All your team has to do is win one game in the series, if it's a 4 game series you will have 4 chances to win.. I will be grading these for every series and will be including YTD records as well. I think we'll have some fun with this and might learn a thing or two..

You can pick any team you want any round, no need to pick a different team.

STANDINGS:

efcbomber: 17-0 Needs Philly
Primoz: 24-0
crazytrain: 21-0
bucsfan: 13-0 Needs Philly
Chuteboxe 17-0
c-diddy: 15-0
akillies: 10-0 Needs KC
gyno: 11-0
phoich4: 15-0
husky blue: 11-0
tim patterson: 11-0
Raiders: 8-0 Needs Philly
5 star bomb: 9-0
doublej: 10-0
diogee: 11-0
madcapper 7-0
texansfan: 9-0
bobbyw 7-0 Needs Philly
rjt721: 7-0
gravy: 10-0
tomorrow's newspaper 6-0
goodcall: 9-0
munson: 7-0
lefthook: 5-0
tankdog: 4-0
msmith2179: 5-0
jh85 8-0
SSI : 4-0
rake922: 3-0
pacman:3-0 (Rest in Peace)
kid44: 3-0
garieppy: 2-0
the ape: 4-0
flamingo kid :3-0
tom brady 2-0
ballwonder 15-2 +1.00 Needs Philly
youngster: 1-0
Vegas Dave 31: 1-0
HotshotHarvey: 1-0
the shrink: 1-0
skinsraj28: 1-0
sportsgirl: 6-1 +0.52 Units Needs Philly

fivedoorsdown 5-1 -0.48 Units Picked up 4
firehorn 6-1 -3.30 Picked up 6
pay the snucka 11-1 -4.00 Picked up 3
JT Mcgee 2-1 -4.24
againstallodds 10-2 -5.74
mofome: 3-1 -6.66
nedrow: 2-1 -7.66

**IF YOU NOTICE ANY GRADING ERRORS PLEASE LET ME KNOW**<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
Trying to give you a little help there Gyno, all that are clear are updated above...The ones still needing wins have not been updated. I hope I got this correct, if not...don't be hatin' guys!!!

Sorry....I left out Bookie Buster. 1-0

Nice one crazytrain. Gyno is man not a machine (?)

A few of us need philly. I thought Hamels would get it done today but the philly bats didn;t come to the party:(

A few of us need philly. I thought Hamels would get it done today but the philly bats didn;t come to the party:(
I was needing them as well, not for this contest though. the house did nicely on that one eh?
I'm just trying to give Gyno a hand here.....I hope I'm not screwing things up!

Primo?

EOG Addicted

Crazytrain I'm 25-0:rolleyes:

Crazytrain I'm 25-0:rolleyes:
See, I knew I'd screw this up! Sorry Primoz, I'll make sure it's taken care of. I was just trying to give a little break, this shit ain't easy:doh1

Six of you guys need Philly and Akillies needs KC.....Let's all be pulling for these guys!!! BTW, if I made any other mistakes let me know and I'll make sure they are corrected....I got up early this morning and couldn't get back to sleep, so I made the brilliant decision to jump in and create a debacle...LOL

Primo?

EOG Addicted

See, I knew I'd screw this up! Sorry Primoz, I'll make sure it's taken care of. I was just trying to give a little break, this shit ain't easy:doh1

No problem buddy:cheers

Apple

Banned

Thanks dude for helping out.. You are a super guy, you are efcbomber are the nicest people ever..

Ever week I make at least two mistakes, thats a given. EOG ihas been quite popular lately and you efc and others are a big part of it..

Major props:cheers

Thanks dude for helping out.. You are a super guy, you are efcbomber are the nicest people ever..

Ever week I make at least two mistakes, thats a given. EOG ihas been quite popular lately and you efc and others are a big part of it..

Major props:cheers
Thanks for all your hard work and dedication here Gyno, glad to give a helping hand when I have the time! You've been doing wonders here man...I hope I was more help the hinder for ya91023i2ndw;l

ballwonder

EOG Master

I am confused, do you update it at the end of the round?

Apple

Banned

I usually update it after the first two days are done.. Since most everyone is picking more than one team it's been a lot harder to grade this.

But I don't mind cause I love this experiment.

I think its been updated now for anyone who has already had all their picks come in. Anyone who is still waiting on a team to avoid the sweep will get updated after the team gets swept or gets a win on the board.

Please correct me if I'm wrong which tends to happen quite a lot!

I'm sure Gyno will do a full update after all the picks have won or lost.

I am confused, do you update it at the end of the round?
BW, I was thinking that once you're clear you get upgraded.....I think it makes it an easier task, that's all buddy. I hope the Philly game gets off for you guys and they get it done!:cheers

Philly is done.

Now everyone needs to root for KC tomorrow for akillies.

Apple

Banned

UPDATED STANDINGS:

efcbomber: 28-0
bucsfan: 18-0
Chuteboxe 17-0
Raiders: 11-0
5 star bomb: 11-0
doublej: 10-0
gravy: 10-0
bobbyw 10-0
texansfan: 9-0
goodcall: 9-0
jh85 8-0
madcapper 7-0
rjt721: 7-0
munson: 7-0
ballwonder 20-2 +6.00
tomorrow's newspaper 6-0
lefthook: 5-0
msmith2179: 5-0
the ape: 4-0
tankdog: 4-0
SSI : 4-0
fivedoorsdown 9-1 -+3.52
rake922: 3-0
flamingo kid :3-0
pacman:3-0 (Rest in Peace)
kid44: 3-0
firehorn 12-1 +2.70
sportsgirl: 8-1 +2.52 Units Needs Philly
garieppy: 2-0
tom brady 2-0
youngster: 1-0
Vegas Dave 31: 1-0
HotshotHarvey: 1-0
the shrink: 1-0
skinsraj28: 1-0

pay the snucka 14-1 -1.00
JT Mcgee 2-1 -4.24
againstallodds 10-2 -5.74
mofome: 3-1 -6.66
nedrow: 2-1 -7.66

Still needing a win
AKILLIES

**IF YOU NOTICE ANY GRADING ERRORS PLEASE LET ME KNOW**

UPDATED STANDINGS:

efcbomber: 28-0
bucsfan: 18-0
Chuteboxe 17-0