WHAT KEEPS YOU COMING BACK TO EOG?

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: WHAT KEEPS YOU COMING BACK TO EOG?

i keep coming back bc this site has a lot of real good guys and its real entertaining. I love to just talk sports with the most knowledgeable sport fans out there and in my opinion the best part about this site is The Shrink is just like one of the normal guys instead of a dickhead like Wilheim on a power trip all the time having to act like tough guy bc hes the head guy at rx. Shrink is a cool guy

i keep coming back bc this site has a lot of real good guys and its real entertaining. I love to just talk sports with the most knowledgeable sport fans out there and in my opinion the best part about this site is The Shrink is just like one of the normal guys instead of a dickhead like Wilheim on a power trip all the time having to act like tough guy bc hes the head guy at rx. Shrink is a cool guy

I didn't know you were seeing a Psychiatrist...

I hope he can be helpful for ya...

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

WHAT KEEPS YOU COMING BACK TO EOG? :pop:

Greetings:

The Munchkin Man can only think of one explanation.

Insanity.

There are those on the Politics and Government Forum who would be inclined to agree.

The Munchkin Man learned about insanity about fifteen years ago.

That was when the Munchkin Man had to do some time in a drug rehab facility.

They told the Munchkin Man a definiton of insanity the Munchkin Man had never heard of before:

"Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

When the Munchkin Man first came to EOG, the Munchkin Man was living in the poorhouse.

The Munchkin Man keeps coming back to EOG, hoping to find the answer for getting out of the poorhouse.

And as of today, the Munchkin Man is still living in the poorhouse.

Therefore, the Munchkin Man must truly suffer from insanity.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

Shrink and General took the time to take the time to get me paid,and personally called to make sure cash was received. That was a class act.

Shrink and General took the time to take the time to get me paid,and personally called to make sure cash was received. That was a class act.

Thanks for mentioning that.

It was my pleasure to serve you....12io4j2w90

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Would appear I need to see who gets mofome, sportsgal or sweated. Maybe how soon raiders turns on his handlers, wait that already happened. Who gets mo.

OF...:pop:

you must have drank a lot on your trip muh lady. No, i sent him the song and you were supposed to pick up on that easily young lady.

:doh1

I did drink a lot on my trip, but that's beside the point, muh man. I also sent him that song over at MySpace right after I joined EOG, so I thought that's why he posted it.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Definately the meltdowns that are Frogs pick threads. Can't put a price on some of that entertainment.

The 1/2 priced appetizers and $1.00 beers.

Wait................wrong hangout.

mofome

Banned

I dont complain, I offer my opinion.

A negative observation is a complaint just as a positive observation is a compliment. My opinion is bucs/hache would have been great choices for head mod. That is an obvservation and a compliment. ty for sharing.

:cheers