Here is something we're going to do with contests moving fwd

mofome

Banned
we're going to have a contest budget courtesy of the big guy. We will track the winners and payout at the end of each month; The winners will be able to set up challenges to take each others money.

:cheers

Re: Here is something we're going to do with contests moving fwd

No offense but that has disaster written all over. Sick of people stiffing now, that would only get worse.

mofome

Banned

No offense but that has disaster written all over. Sick of people stiffing now, that would only get worse.

Either i did not make this clear enough or you did not read this correctly. You can not be stiffed. Can not be stiffed. No posters have any money in hand till the end of the month. You think i would allow that? Come on now, give me more credit than that.
:D

So, the SITE will be holding money until the end of the month??

I LIKE IT!!!!!! :cheers

So, the SITE will be holding money until the end of the month??

I LIKE IT!!!!!! :cheers

I don't. I see no benefits to this at all. If I win $$ on the 10th of the month, why should I have to wait until the 30th? The challenges is still a bad idea. People are always trying to scam.

Mo, thanks for the Rockies last night. :cheers

munson15

I want winners...

we're going to have a contest budget courtesy of the big guy. We will track the winners and payout at the end of each month; The winners will be able to set up challenges to take each others money.

:cheers
Sounds like a great idea.

Jager,

So if you win CA$H Money on the 10th of the month (for free), you are going to be mad that you have to wait about 3 weeks to receive it ??? :+clueless

Just think if it were YOUR money paying out the contest money and someone said that?? And also if you were the one running the contests and doing the payouts, would it just be more convenient for YOU to send all the money out at the same time??

mofome

Banned

I don't. I see no benefits to this at all. If I win $$ on the 10th of the month, why should I have to wait until the 30th? The challenges is still a bad idea. People are always trying to scam.

1) its not easy to write checks every day.
2) its fun to see whos won what
3) challenges are fun but certainly nothing you have to participate in
4) there is no post up; its free to you
5) it allows for creativity amongst the guys/gals
6) you cant be stiffed no matter what.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Sounds Verrrrrrrry Interesting!

:+excited-

mofome

Banned

glad you like it. it should create a lot of interesting possibilities and the chance for guys to take each other on without the possibility of being stiffed. we can have a small tourney b/w winners, we can have head to head matchups, we can have whatever we want.

:+clueless
I could see if it was a post up contest getting paid right away but if its a freebie and the rules state you get paid at the end of the month and you dont like it simply dont play.

Sounds great to me - by the end of the month, I could have everyone's money! 91023i2ndw;l

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Does this go for the betjamaica contests also or just the Mofo/Shrink contests?

mofome

Banned

btw, this will not apply to the tourney and the bigger contests like the NFL Hilton style contest.

:+clueless
I could see if it was a post up contest getting paid right away but if its a freebie and the rules state you get paid at the end of the month and you dont like it simply dont play.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zT9JbgT_JTs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zT9JbgT_JTs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

12io4j2w90

1) its not easy to write checks every day.
2) its fun to see whos won what
3) challenges are fun but certainly nothing you have to participate in
4) there is no post up; its free to you
5) it allows for creativity amongst the guys/gals
6) you cant be stiffed no matter what.

I was under the impression that it was the post-up contests. Sorry for the confusion.

About 6) - No offense, but I have seen a lot on the forums.

mofome

Banned

I was under the impression that it was the post-up contests. Sorry for the confusion.

About 6) - No offense, but I have seen a lot on the forums.

as have i, thats why ive come up with the first contest structure that will allow posters to challenge each other without the possibility of being stiffed.

:D

I think we can create a lot of interesting things.