gynecologist "Rate her looks" thread ?. today's female by request is Shania Twain

texansfan

EOG Master
Re: gynecologist "Rate her looks" thread ?. today's female by request is Shania Twain

I have always loved Shania. I'll give her a 9.

WVU

EOG Master
Re: gynecologist "Rate her looks" thread ?. today's female by request is Shania Twain

7.8 but i still want to hit it

WYM

EOG Dedicated

10+
I'd crawl a mile just to sniff it

Re: gynecologist "Rate her looks" thread ?. today's female by request is Shania Twai

Re: gynecologist "Rate her looks" thread ?. today's female by request is Shania Twai

The Devil

EOG Master

she looks good....8.5

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

10+
I'd crawl a mile just to sniff it

1,000% agree

what'd not to LOVE

STINKIN RICH
HOT AS HELL
Face and body that are FLAWLESS

10+ is a no-brainer

Mutt needs to look in a mirror more often (assuming he can w/o breaking it) and realize his name fits his looks perfectly and realize someone who looks like him NEVER gets a BABE like this - and then he fucked it up

Apple

Banned

Some high scores for her, she might make the hall of fame..

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Some high scores for her, she might make the hall of fame..

if not i'd be more than willing to induct her into mine. she can cum over for the cermony - just the 2 of us spending the weekend together (unless she wants to stay longer and in that case she can stay as long as she wants) and when all is said and done we each have more of the OTHER'S body fluids in our bodies than our own

To slightly alter a line from her song

"Man, I'd like to feel that WOMAN!"

Apple

Banned

I'm keeping track of scores.. Two females are way in front of the pack.

One of them you requested :)

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

he's wee proportioned, she's tight & she's purty...........7.9