MTV

I know this is way out in left field but what the hell is MTV doing these days?

I don't watch often, but it is all reality TV these days.

I havent seen a MUSIC VIDEO in forever. MTV 2 has some videos but nothing like they used to.

the ape

EOG Addicted
Re: MTV

chandler ditto chandler ditto

i been sayin this for so long to my friends mostly younger friends this channel is bad been really bad for 5 years maybe 10 years

5 star bomb

EOG Master

The ONLY show I like on MTV is "Real World/Road World Challenge.... that shit is awesome. Other than that the channel is shit

PO69

EOG Master

No one needs to see videos on TV anymore now that youtube is out and other sources of videos on the net

Remember when Kurt Loder was a DJ

I remember all the old VJ's on MTV. Makes me feel old just remembering back to all of them. Had some good years - the original five were good, and the handful of others who followed just after like Carolyn Heldman, Kevin Seal, Adam Curry. But after that I'd say it was all downhill.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

i remember watching van halen,ozzy osbourne,motley crue,guns n roses,def leppard,etc. throughout the 80's but when the 90's hit they started playing oddball crazy shit and weird game shows around 1992 or so and thats when i quit watching,

yes VH1 Classic plays all the good stuff MTV quit playing when they lost their balls about 16 years ago.