Would Anyone Be Interested In A Tracking Forum

ballwonder

EOG Master
Journeyman brought it up a bit ago and we need to see if we would have enough people that would want to participate. Their will be rules to follow and standings will be kept and updated as daily as possible.
It basically is a forum which each poster can post their plays and keep their daily record.
Each posters record will be checked and records for each sport would be posted as often as possible. If you would like to participate and would plan on entering picks in that thread then please sign in.

:cheers

munson15

I want winners...
Re: Would Anyone Be Interested In A Tracking Forum

I would participate if it was set up properly.

munson15

I want winners...

I'd just like to know that someone's in charge, how often we can expect updates so people aren't bugging that someone about standings, etc. Would there be any incentive to keep interest up? Mofome mentioned a prize fund of some sort, maybe that can be utilized to motivate posters to participate. I'm not a demanding guy, I just like structure when a tracking situation is involved. :smokesmal

Finally, I'd like to know who's mugshot that is for your avatar. :+cluelessThanks.

ballwonder

EOG Master

I'd just like to know that someone's in charge, how often we can expect updates so people aren't bugging that someone about standings, etc. Would there be any incentive to keep interest up? Mofome mentioned a prize fund of some sort, maybe that can be utilized to motivate posters to participate. I'm not a demanding guy, I just like structure when a tracking situation is involved. :smokesmal

Finally, I'd like to know who's mugshot that is for your avatar. :+cluelessThanks.

Sure. I would do the tracking end of it and plan on updating the standings as much as daily if it can be permitted. I will work hard at it to make sure it is correct but would like to see it happen before NFL so I can get in a groove with Excel before it gets even busier with NFL, NCAA and so on. I am pretty anal so their would be no down time with the standings as some mentioned earlier that some posters do not want to cap and only want to follow who is hot for the time being. Also the avatar is Lenny Bruce when he was arrested in Miami Beach for posing as a priest and panhandling.

munson15

I want winners...

Sure. I would do the tracking end of it and plan on updating the standings as much as daily if it can be permitted. I will work hard at it to make sure it is correct but would like to see it happen before NFL so I can get in a groove with Excel before it gets even busier with NFL, NCAA and so on. I am pretty anal so their would be no down time with the standings as some mentioned earlier that some posters do not want to cap and only want to follow who is hot for the time being. Also the avatar is Lenny Bruce when he was arrested in Miami Beach for posing as a priest and panhandling.
Thanks so much, the face looked familiar, but I never would have guessed. I like the sounds of what you're trying, and will certainly post in it once you get going.:cheers

ballwonder

EOG Master

bumping it today as I added some more in the main forum.