Now the Term "Black Hole" is a racial slur

Dallas Texas Commissioner Kenneth Mayfield, who is white, said it seemed that central collections "has become a black hole" because paperwork reportedly has become lost in the office.

Commissioner John Wiley Price, who is black, interrupted him with a loud "Excuse me!" He then corrected his colleague, saying the office has become a "white hole."

That prompted Judge Thomas Jones, who is black, to demand an apology from Mayfield for his racially insensitive analogy.

http://dallasmorningviewsblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2008/07/our-own-niggard.html

RageWizard

EOG Senior Member
Re: Now the Term "Black Hole" is a racial slur

Dude's a little sensitive. What could he say if the dude then said," I'm sorry judge my wiggerness has been passed down through the generations and I obviously have been abused as a kid." He can't complain about wigger because it is a word made up by to describe whites.

Maybe they could have the offending commissioner black-balled, er, white-balled, from the meetings.

What's next? The word "black" in general? Are we going to have to rename that color?

He thought he said "Black Ho!"

That can be the only reason I can see for it.

munson15

I want winners...

As a season ticket holder in Oakland Coliseum who's seats are directly above the Black Hole, I feel we've patented that phrase, and that there's nothing inherently wrong with it.

IGAMBLER

EOG Addicted

Black is no color, merely a brutal politico-rascist abstraction.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

A wise old man told me one time 'it's all pink on the inside'. 12io4j2w90

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

There aren't enough words to describe how IGNORANT and STUPID JWP is - but he needs to be given a dictionary and told to study it. then again odds are he can't read, either so who knows how much it will help

Not even Racist Blubber Butts Al and Jesse woulda been offended by this and they get offended at just about ANYTHING