dsethi, how has the baseball touting been working out, how's your season?

mofome

Banned
Re: dsethi, how has the baseball touting been working out, how's your season?

because the juice and math is on my side haha. With NCAA there are more plays to pick from. NFL, not so many.

Are 100 plays a lot for you in the course of an entire NFL season?

yeah i was trying to figure out how i was going to make 100 NCAAF plays, much less 100 NFL.

:+crying-5

WVU

EOG Master

You cant make 5 NFL plays a week and then a few more in the playoffs?

dsethi,

there's no better way to market yourself than kicking the shit out of people like us...12io4j2w90

WVU

EOG Master

yeah i was trying to figure out how i was going to make 100 NCAAF plays, much less 100 NFL.

:+crying-5

I was trying to keep it in one sport to make it easier. How many plays do you want it to be?

mofome

Banned

I was trying to keep it in one sport to make it easier. How many plays do you want it to be?

well adding the playoffs would make it more interesting, i was thinking just about the regular season.

• Min 110 plays, NCAAF, bowls included.
  • Min 90 plays, NFL, playoffs included.

I will take each for 1K on me ending up + by seasons end.

:pop:

WVU

EOG Master

well adding the playoffs would make it more interesting, i was thinking just about the regular season.

• Min 110 plays, NCAAF, bowls included.
  • Min 90 plays, NFL, playoffs included.
I will take each for 1K on me ending up + by seasons end.

isn't 2k like a month's salary for you? Let's do $500 on each.

nice thread ladies, back later.

mofome

Banned

isn't 2k like a month's salary for you? Let's do $500 on each.

2K is 3 months salary, but don't you worry your pretty little head over it.

:+whipping

Journeyman

EOG Master

Do all financial advisers take advantage of the weak? Or do some people just trust someone else to make sound decisions with their money in an area in which they aren't as knowledgeable or successful?

Are there some dishonest touts? Sure. Are there some dishonest financial advisers? Sure.

Are there some honest, successful touts? Sure. Are there some honest, successful financial advisers? Sure.

For the 5,000,000,000th time, anyone who can't distinguish between honest touts and scamdicappers should be put to sleep. The similarities between touts and financial advisers are endless, and anyone who can actually put aside his personal biases and be objective would understand that. Unfortunately, most cannot. Oh well.

very good post Raj.

J

joeybagadonuts

:LMAO
If you have read my posts enough to realize this well:pop:

I post in between doing several other things, that doesn't mean I have time to spend doing anything else.

I don't post when I sleep (7 hours) and I am usually gone 5 days a week (for another 40 hours working) I post in between everything else.

But somehow I am 'always here' :+clueless

Tell me you arent actually claiming that you leave your house or have a real job.... .too funny.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

It's Seymour and not Gaymour - though I believe I previously made you aware of this

Journeyman

EOG Master

Either one of you two PM me your number and we can discuss.

Do all financial advisers take advantage of the weak? Or do some people just trust someone else to make sound decisions with their money in an area in which they aren't as knowledgeable or successful?

Are there some dishonest touts? Sure. Are there some dishonest financial advisers? Sure.

Are there some honest, successful touts? Sure. Are there some honest, successful financial advisers? Sure.

For the 5,000,000,000th time, anyone who can't distinguish between honest touts and scamdicappers should be put to sleep. The similarities between touts and financial advisers are endless, and anyone who can actually put aside his personal biases and be objective would understand that. Unfortunately, most cannot. Oh well.

I also believe this is one of the better posts in the thread...

When one really stops to think about it, there is NO DIFFERENCE between a FINANCIAL ADVISER and a TOUT...

They both want compensation for advice they give you...

The STOCK market is the largest playing field for gamblers worldwide but it's gambling....

Sports betting is also gambling....

There are good and bad Financial advisors and the same is true of touts.

For the record, I have found the best touts are the worst at marekting...

A company called Investment Wagering is one of the best but they no longer take new clients.

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

I would not bet against dsethi.......better ways to make money out there.....IMHO.

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

WVU - if you want more action than Dsethi is willing to take PM me. I would LOVE to get in on the side of him being in the black....any black. Now that is a play I want to be in on.

And I have the loot that can sit on the sidelines for the whole season....no worries.....no limit.

mofome

Banned

I think the opposite was the issue. Dsethi wanted to do it for 10k, WVU wanted to do it for less. Not sure what # they agreed on.

I think this is accurate.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

havent read this whole thread.

dsethi have you tried big favorite parlays for baseball? if so....hows it been?

mofome

Banned

MC - nope.

I did offer the 10K bet. I completely understand wanting to settle on a lower wager. 10K is alot of money for most people to have posted up for a few months.

WVU and I have agreed to determine the details at a later date.

dsethi, if you added every dollar ive ever had you would end up with a sum of $194.77. If i ever accept one of your 10K offers please know that i am drunk and let me off the hook.

:cheers

durito

EOG Senior Member

This parlaying big ML favorites in college basketball idea that's become so popular is just as foolish as the chase/martingale systems you see around. If a play has value you should be playing it straight up with perhaps a much smaller play if your predetermined staking strategy suggests so.