GB isnt treating Favre right

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Are you kidding me? Favre sends Ted Thompson a text and he says that hes on vacation and will get back to him later.... What a joke, Favre has done so much for that organization and that is just a huge slap in the face. I understand its tough for them after he retired to tell Rodgers that they are letting Favre come back but come on.... Step the fuck up Packers and do the right thing, bring him back. He was a field goal away from the Super Bowl for crying out loud. He is a all time legend and if hes having a change of heart, respect that and let him back

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: GB isnt treating Favre right

How would you know what the right thing is?

You're a lying unemployed stiff. Does that qualify you to know the difference b/t right and wrong? Oh, okay.

:dogtoilet:

Go Favre

:finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004

Blondie

EOG Master

So 5 star even though they have spent the offseason preparing Rodgers you still think that they should just let Favre saunter back in as though nothing happened?

What do you think the reaction of the rest of the members of the team would be if this happened?

goodcall

EOG Senior Member

a slap in the face to Favre? him thinking he can just waltz in whenever and take over an NFL team that's been preparing for months without him is the ultimate slap in the face to the management in my opinion also I'm really good at typing run-on sentences

Bringing Favre back to the Packers would be a terrible move at this point, no matter how legendary the man is

Hope GB brings him back. Fucks up their salary cap and their draft. Didn't they draft two qb's? By Thompson not getting back, that tells you where Favre stands.

Maybe 5-Star can get Favre a bartending gig. You know, maybe have him work the other five days of the week when 5-Star isn't working.

goodcall

EOG Senior Member

this guy's even fcking up my betting...I was about put my biggest future in, but the total wins is down for the packers

The Devil

EOG Master

FARVE IS DONE.........THE PACKERS ARE NOT HIS TEAM ANYMORE............TIME FOR HIM TO DO MORE FISHING.........

Screw Favre... He's the one that has kept Green Bay on the edge of it's seat with his will he/ won't he retire crap the last few seasons. Brett Favre has been WELL compensated for all he's "done" for the organization over his career. He retired and should stay that way.

Prickly Pete

EOG Veteran

For what it is worth, the current president of the Packers (Murphy) and the long time President that just recently stepped down (Harlan) both stated yesterday that they expect Favre to stay retired.

wick city

EOG Enthusiast

I agree. Farve is the one who chose to walk away, officially announcing his retirement. This guy really needs the attention.

Screw Favre... He's the one that has kept Green Bay on the edge of it's seat with his will he/ won't he retire crap the last few seasons. Brett Favre has been WELL compensated for all he's "done" for the organization over his career. He retired and should stay that way.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Yeah I don't get it either, we're talking about arguably the biggest icon in NFL history coming off one of his better years.

Chalk it up to boredom. :hangt

Yea but wait.... Aaron Rodgers is taking over!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.............. For what Favre has done for that organization it is an absolute joke what is going on right now. I would love Favre to go to the Bears or some other team and win it all

kid44

EOG Dedicated

He WILL be back and said he would never put on another uniform. I trust that like his retirement. He WILL not go to the NFC especially the North.

Wishful thinking 5*. Not a Jim McMahon.

Journeyman

EOG Master

The bottom line is this....

GB with Favre has an excellent chance of WINNING a SB
GB with Rodgers has an excellent chance of not making the playoffs.

Take your pick GB.

wick city

EOG Enthusiast

Or, he could come back and throw a ton of interceptions like he did in 2006&2005. 38 TD's and 47 int's.

Yeah I don't get it either, we're talking about arguably the biggest icon in NFL history coming off one of his better years.

Chalk it up to boredom. :hangt

Just because John Madden performs verbal fellatio on Brett Favre every chance he gets, does not mean that Brett Favre is one of the biggest "icons" in NFL History.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Just because John Madden performs verbal fellatio on Brett Favre every chance he gets, does not mean that Brett Favre is one of the biggest "icons" in NFL History.

Are you joking? So you are suggesting hes not one of the biggest NFL Icons in the history of the league??!?!!?

:LMAO

Journeyman

EOG Master

Has nothing to do with Madden. :doh1

Favre is one of the top 5 players most recognized players in NFL history.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Ah, your right, good ole Brett has never forced a throw in his career.

You live and die with the way he plays. Sure he has forced a lot of throws but in those last 2-3 years prior to last season he had no help at all.

Even though they LOST to an inferior team, on their LEGENDARY FIELD, in perfect PACKER WEATHER, with Brett Favre throwing what has become one of his typical interceptions in last year's NFC title game.

Even with Rodgers, Green Bay is the best team in the NFC Central, but they aren't the best team in the NFC.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

GB with Rodgers has an excellent chance of not making the playoffs.

Take your pick GB.

fact: rodgers has a great team he is walking into and should do well but will not.

fiction: if anybody thinks brett favre really wanted to retire you are crazy. this team can make the superbowl this year, they are ready to roll and favre knows this. last time i checked you can come out of retirement and play but even favre knows green bay is the only place he can walk back into and have immediate success.

Has nothing to do with Madden. :doh1

Favre is one of the top 5 players most recognized players in NFL history.

There are better QB's that have played in the NFL that haven't received the ass kissing that Brett Favre has since he announced his "retirement". It's almost sickening.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

There are better QB's that have played in the NFL that haven't received the ass kissing that Brett Favre has since he announced his "retirement". It's almost sickening.

name them I would love to hear who.... Brady, Manning, both get their dicks sucked all the time too. I cant wait to hear your list

wick city

EOG Enthusiast

Its called decision making. An important trait for the QB position. He has killed his team in big spots with his forced throws.

Is he a hall of fame player....sure he is. For the record HE IS NOT the biggest legendary icon to play his position as you previously referenced. Stop the man crush already.

what does that have to do with it?

Haters , good Lord. :doh1

Journeyman

EOG Master

3rd highest passer rating of his career 95.7
the highest YPA of his career 7.8
just 15 INTS , his lowest since 1996
3rd highest passing yards 4,055
28 TD 15 INT
66.5 pct HIGHEST of career.
sacked just 15 times (for 93 yards), 2nd lowest of his career.

All this while attempting less passes than all but 3 seasons....yeah he looks like a guy on the downside of his career, yeah right!

Not to mention he is GB's iconic figure, they are crazy for not doing everything they can to keep him as long as possible.

name them I would love to hear who.... Brady, Manning, both get their dicks sucked all the time too. I cant wait to hear your list

Montana, Marino, Elway... just in the recent years. Never got the ass kissing that Favre is getting.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I'm not sure what the ass kissing has to do with his performance last year...the 3 time NFL MVP had one of his best seasons last yr. this has nothing to do with kissing his ass.

I'm not sure what the ass kissing has to do with his performance last year...the 3 time NFL MVP had one of his best seasons last yr. this has nothing to do with kissing his ass.

And he threw the interception that KILLED his team's chances of winning. When GB needed him to ACT like a legend, he choked.

Journeyman

EOG Master

And he threw the interception that KILLED his team's chances of winning. When GB needed him to ACT like a legend, he choked.

uhhh he's not the first legend to make a bad play...I can name plenty if need be.....what's the point? he made a bad pass? I think we know that.

Journeyman

EOG Master

SO if you make a bad play that ends your teams season, even though u had a tremendous season leading your team to the NFC Champ gm, you should just hang it up ?