Has your day ever been ruined because of what someone said about you on the forums/internet?

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: Has your day ever been ruined because of what someone said about you on the forums/internet?

Yes, when a poster exposed me for lying about the girl in my avatar I drank myself stupid that night and was crying for hours

Re: Has your day ever been ruined because of what someone said about you on the forums/internet?

I'd have to say no. My day usually starts out as ruined by default. If anything, the forums help make days better from there.

Apple

Banned

I'd have to say no. My day usually starts out as ruined by default. If anything, the forums help make days better from there.

I've never read anything bad about you..

I've never read anything bad about you..

CrazyL made this huge hype-filled thread awhile back saying "he had the goods on Reload" and nothing really came of it except that Crazy called Reload Al Gore or a Tree or something :+textinb3

WVU

EOG Master

Well, I would not say my day gets ruined, but I can get fired up at times.

J

joeybagadonuts

Tell me you are kidding?

I don't know that I'd say my day was ruined, but there were some times over at SBR where some of those guys got pretty mean with me and the three girls I invited there - and because they are my friends and I actually told them SBR was a fun place to post, them getting bashed felt even worse than when I was the target.

mofome

Banned

my day was once ruined because i found myself naked in front of a mirror. I have not made that mistake twice.

Apple

Banned

It used to bother me more when I first starting posting but lately I've been taking what most people say on these forums with a grain of salt good or bad.

Also have to consider who is the one talking shit, like with me the people that continue to talk shit about me are people who I don't respect in the first place so it doesn't bother me actually it amuses me..

Like I said, if you have people talking shit to you, consider the source if they ain't worth a shit then you shouldn't be bothered. Like when I had my problems last year when I went broke and couldn't pay that guy. A lot of people who I respected were talking shit, that made me realize that I was fucking up.

Now the only people talking shit to me are people who don't even matter.

Chance

EOG Senior Member

The only people who would be hurt are those who "live" on the forum. No body really knows me here so I couldn't give a shit. I understand why someone like The Shrink or a mod would be hurt by some critique

royboy

EOG Dedicated

hell no

Apple

Banned

The only people who would be hurt are those who "live" on the forum. No body really knows me here so I couldn't give a shit. I understand why someone like The Shrink or a mod would be hurt by some critique

Good point...

panther

EOG Dedicated

Iam honest yes

forums and other

but I dought that will ever happen again