What should I do with my $1000 winnings from Lapdance?

Apple

Banned
Re: What should I do with my $1000 winnings from Lapdance?

I have a friend that is 36 years old that is really struggling with Diabetes.

How bout we make it payable to the American Diabetes Association http://www.diabetes.org/home.jsp

$100 from the loser to this cause if the debt is not paid by 9-10-08?

Sorry to hear about this, diabetes is becoming more and more common nowadays.. God Bless your friend

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Still cannot believe this whole thing. At the end of the day, the scumballs have to live with themselves. Shitty way of going through life, being a shot taking, lying, stealing, bonus whoring douchebag.

Bump. This guy seems to have a good perspective of the situation.

WVU

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post5540410 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>celticGreen<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5540410", true); </SCRIPT>
RX Junior

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5540410 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> Shouldn't Have Made a Personal Wager...
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->I made a wager /w another forum member, here:

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread...=586868&page=2

Immediatly after losing I contacted him, on how I should send him his winnings. He gave me an address, and I sent him a money order via USPS /w delivery confirmation. This envelope was returned to my local post office marked "no such address". I was embarassed, because the winner of the bet thought I was BS'ing him. I sent him an email asking if the address was correct, which he said it was - so this time I sent it UPS 2-Day. Shortly after sending, I asked him again if the address was correct, because I couldn't find it on googlemaps. To this he replied, saying it was correct, BUT he quoted a slightly different address (ne63rd instead of ne3rd). I then berrated him, to some extend, as I'd put in more time dealing with the debt than it was actually worth.

Someone at the incorrect address signed for the envelope.

My feeling at that point was that the transaction was finished. I was given incorrect information twice, and once when I specifically asked it to be double-checked.

Now the winner of the bet has contacted me calling me a stiff. He has doctored HIS original email so it looks as though he gave me the correct address. So, here is what I'd like opinions on:

1) Does it matter? If you think that I should pay again, knowing that I won't see the original $150 back, just say so... And if it's concensus, I'll pay up.

2) If there are doubts about my credibility, and it makes a difference as to who gave who the wrong information I will be more than happy to give access to my Gmail account to a reputable forum member so that they can see the original (and subsequent) emails sent to me and verify my honesty in this conflict. As clearly, copying & pasting isn't a reputable way to solve this given my assertions.

Sorry to have to make such a lame post, but given the fact that I'm kind of an asshole - I don't want to wait to be accused of being dishonest and/or a stiff.

Should've heeded Wil's post.
<!-- / message --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Just adding this to the thread for record keeping purposes. Note that Lapdance is being accused of doctoring an email in another dispute with a poster that he wagered with.
:pop:

5 star bomb

EOG Master

<table class="tborder" id="post5540410" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(253, 222, 130); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175">celticGreen<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5540410", true); </script>
RX Junior

</td><td class="alt1" id="td_post_5540410" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(253, 222, 130);"><!-- icon and title --> Shouldn't Have Made a Personal Wager...
<hr style="color: rgb(253, 222, 130);" size="1"><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->I made a wager /w another forum member, here:

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread...=586868&page=2

Immediatly after losing I contacted him, on how I should send him his winnings. He gave me an address, and I sent him a money order via USPS /w delivery confirmation. This envelope was returned to my local post office marked "no such address". I was embarassed, because the winner of the bet thought I was BS'ing him. I sent him an email asking if the address was correct, which he said it was - so this time I sent it UPS 2-Day. Shortly after sending, I asked him again if the address was correct, because I couldn't find it on googlemaps. To this he replied, saying it was correct, BUT he quoted a slightly different address (ne63rd instead of ne3rd). I then berrated him, to some extend, as I'd put in more time dealing with the debt than it was actually worth.

Someone at the incorrect address signed for the envelope.

My feeling at that point was that the transaction was finished. I was given incorrect information twice, and once when I specifically asked it to be double-checked.

Now the winner of the bet has contacted me calling me a stiff. He has doctored HIS original email so it looks as though he gave me the correct address. So, here is what I'd like opinions on:

1) Does it matter? If you think that I should pay again, knowing that I won't see the original $150 back, just say so... And if it's concensus, I'll pay up.

2) If there are doubts about my credibility, and it makes a difference as to who gave who the wrong information I will be more than happy to give access to my Gmail account to a reputable forum member so that they can see the original (and subsequent) emails sent to me and verify my honesty in this conflict. As clearly, copying & pasting isn't a reputable way to solve this given my assertions.

Sorry to have to make such a lame post, but given the fact that I'm kind of an asshole - I don't want to wait to be accused of being dishonest and/or a stiff.

Should've heeded Wil's post.
<!-- / message --></td></tr></tbody></table>

Just adding this to the thread for record keeping purposes. Note that Lapdance is being accused of doctoring an email in another dispute with a poster that he wagered with.
:pop:

you just cant make this shit up

:+textinb3

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Let's try to be real here - Laps liability was a dime - that's chicken feed - even for 5 Star - and he posted it up in advance - the mediator saw the scam and said "fuck, no way I am paying this bet" - WVU should just meet up with Lap - collect his dime - and get his ass kicked

Timetopay

EOG Master

Let's try to be real here - Laps liability was a dime - that's chicken feed - even for 5 Star - and he posted it up in advance - the mediator saw the scam and said "fuck, no way I am paying this bet" - WVU should just meet up with Lap - collect his dime - and get his ass kicked

Hate to see it but this sounds pretty on target

Seymour how the fuck am i still on Jmans hit list? He makes a top 5 and somehow im six and still on.

You know anyway to get the big man to chill out

WVU

EOG Master

Seymour how the fuck am i still on Jmans hit list? He makes a top 5 and somehow im six and still on.

What do you think of lapdance altering an email and fucking another poster over?

Timetopay

EOG Master

wvu my impression is truthfully this at this point.

He should either pay it or tell you to fuck off. This in between stuff is for the birds and he is starting to lose support.

Apple

Banned

wvu my impression is truthfully this at this point.

He should either pay it or tell you to fuck off. This in between stuff is for the birds and he is starting to lose support.

See TTP is fair..:cheers I respect that91023i2ndw;l

WVU

EOG Master

I wonder if he conjured up that email that he says he sent me? He isn't an honest guy as you can see. The funny thing is all his supporters have been calling him a class act and a stand up guy. As you can see that doesn't mean shit and can change in an instant.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Always will be Gyno. Hopefully you know that.

I just wish WVU would have take a wwwhhhhhhhollllllllle different approach but my view is WVU will get his money at some point. If I was a betting man that is the side I would take

Apple

Banned

TTP isn't like those pile on cocksuckers across the street who pile on just to be piling on... I respect that a lot..

Nonetheless I hope you get paid WVU..

WVU

EOG Master

I just wish WVU would have take a wwwhhhhhhhollllllllle different approach but my view is WVU will get his money at some point. If I was a betting man that is the side I would take

I can appreciate your point of view. I admitted I handled it poorly. I also had other things going on and was under no obligation to post there after the bet was made. I took a break from the online world for reasons that were much more important to me than making Lapdance feel secure about collecting.

Apple

Banned

No question about it, he should of handled it differently. Much differently, guess the big questions now are..

1. Would WVU been paid if he was posting actively during the Finals.

2. Will lapdance stiff?

WVU

EOG Master

No question about it, he should of handled it differently. Much differently, guess the big questions now are..

2. Will lapdance stiff?

I can answer #1 if you want, but it really doesn't matter. A bet is a bet is bet and I thankfully don't have to prove that I would have paid

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

2. Will lapdance stiff?

What does posting actively mean? All he had to do is say - yes, I understand I am about to lose 14k - yes, our bet is on - he viewed the thread no less then 20x time each day - when he was having his personal problem - his period? - let's cut the bs - he was not going to pay and went into hiding - he went bust with the real estate implosing - he went from making thousands - probably hundreds of thousands - to being a paid poster on EOG - and he was going to part with 14K?

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

A bet is a bet is bet and I thankfully don't have to prove that I would have paid

And that's the only reason you've surfaced - GROW A SET OF BALLS AND ADMIT TIMES CHANGED AND YOU GOT IN OVER YOUR HEAD - have Lap donate it himself to the charity of your choice - I'm sure he will - and the whole thing will end.

WVU

EOG Master

What does posting actively mean? All he had to do is say - yes, I understand I am about to lose 14k - yes, our bet is on - he viewed the thread no less then 20x time each day - when he was having his personal problem - his period? - let's cut the bs - he was not going to pay and went into hiding - he went bust with the real estate implosing - he went from making thousands - probably hundreds of thousands - to being a paid poster on EOG - and he was going to part with 14K?

:LMAO

I love the assumptions you guys make. So tell me Seymour, am I bankrupt? Am I standing in the bread line? If I really needed the 1k that bad I sure wouldn't still be talking smack instead of trying to suck up and get my money.

WVU

EOG Master

And that's the only reason you've surfaced - GROW A SET OF BALLS AND ADMIT TIMES CHANGED AND YOU GOT IN OVER YOUR HEAD - have Lap donate it himself to the charity of your choice - I'm sure he will - and the whole thing will end.

Why are you so sure he would? Do you know him personally? He has made 2 forum bets that I know of and there have been problems with both of them and his integrity had been called into question by the most recent one. I won the bet and I will donate it in the manner I have already described.

Timetopay

EOG Master

WVU i dont know what you have but I do pretty good as I believe Seymour does as well and dropping 14k is still not fun and I would have a pretty angry woman on my hands.

The WLY thing fucked you up cause that really puts to bed the reasons you didnt have to post.

All I have said all along is if you would have handled it a little more reserved and respectful this probably would not have been this way. Your call though.

WVU

EOG Master

WVU i dont know what you have but I do pretty good as I believe Seymour does as well and dropping 14k is still not fun and I would have a pretty angry woman on my hands.

The WLY thing fucked you up cause that really puts to bed the reasons you didnt have to post.

All I have said all along is if you would have handled it a little more reserved and respectful this probably would not have been this way. Your call though.

WLY was a gimmick to piss people off and it worked. When I was dealing with personal stuff WLY was no longer posting. Check your facts. I am tired of trying to defend myself on this. Believe what you want.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I can appreciate your point of view. I admitted I handled it poorly. I also had other things going on and was under no obligation to post there after the bet was made. I took a break from the online world for reasons that were much more important to me than making Lapdance feel secure about collecting.

No you didn't you lying sack of shit. You were posting under WLY and acting like you didn't know anything about the wager when questioned about even though I have inside sources and knew you were WVU though whole time.

WVU

EOG Master

Bump (3 weeks later)

Trying man. I know I am not making it easy on myself by refusing to grovel, but that is not my style.

Lapdance is fucking another poster around with communication problems and address issues. So much for him being a standup guy, whatever the fuck that means on a gambling forum.

He last said he would send it after the all star game, but I am not holding my breath.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Don't blame him for giving you ample time to do the right thing for a change.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I'm not sure you're still on the list - I can't say I have even seen an updated list - to be truthful - I only saw the original "death threat list" - I don't know though - maybe he does a weekly ranking like the USA Today and AP - if he's going to have a list I'd personally appreciate it if he would update it every Sunday night at the end of the week - it's only fair so we know where we stand

To get the big guy to relax - well, it's the middle of the summer - he's likely a month into a Test Cyp and D-Bol cycle - I have reason to believe this because he has been very abrasive with me lately - I have thick skin so I don't let him hurt my feelings - what I did to settle the dust with him was to send him a month supply of twinkies - he emailed me back - "hey Seymour - you're alright little guy"

WVU

EOG Master

http://thenationstriathlon.com/

If and when Lapdance pays me my $1000 from this bet I have chosen to donate to:

The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.

I also will pick from 2 or 3 other charities and make separate donations out of my own pocket. 1 of these will be The Humane Society of Broward County because I am a regular contributor and I have a soft spot for animals. They do a wonderful job trying to place homeless pets and are still finding homes for animals displaced by natural disasters including flooding, fire, and hurricanes.

If any other poster would like to join me in contributing to the charities above, please contact me and I will direct you on where and how to do it.

Bumping for OSUCowboy. I will pm you the link to my donation where you can add yours to. Timetopay, if you want to do the same just pm me. Anyone else who wants to help a good cause pm me.