• No

Votes: 51 49.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gmon

EOG Senior Member
Re: Mofome Banned? Posters please vote if he should have been banned

HoMoFo: Hey a new handle for my little buddy. Lets face it, in case you didn't know, this section is supposed to be for pertinent information in the hope of obtaining winning sports handicapping.
Come on lil' one, grow up and put something in worthwhile instead of the drivel that spews from your keyboard.
Lets go now lil' buddy, time to start growing up.................just a little.

Love your new handle.....................................HoMoFo :D :LMAO

HoMoFo: Hey a new handle for my little buddy. Lets face it, in case you didn't know, this section is supposed to be for pertinent information in the hope of obtaining winning sports handicapping.
Come on lil' one, grow up and put something in worthwhile instead of the drivel that spews from your keyboard.

Love your new handle.....................................HoMoFo :D :LMAO

Gmon even if you win, you lose.

gmon

EOG Senior Member

Old Ned: Your sage advice is well taken. The only reason for spending time around here is to help you win money. If this place is used correctly, it should benefit all.
Wasting time with some punk-ass who who posts nothing but a bunch of infantile bullshit, is a waste of my time.
You want this joint to go the way of Major Wager? By having idiots like HoMoFo spewing, it only breeds frustration by those that are serious gamblers.
I've said enough about the infant and wish you well in your future selections.

mofome

Banned

:LMAO

gmon, not only do you offer no insight into games or capping, but you once stated that a manager hopes his SP will have an in game era of around 9.00.

you said it, sport

clever name you came up with, You're the man

:party

:+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3

mofome

Banned

Old Ned: Your sage advice is well taken. The only reason for spending time around here is to help you win money. If this place is used correctly, it should benefit all.
Wasting time with some punk-ass who who posts nothing but a bunch of infantile bullshit, is a waste of my time.
You want this joint to go the way of Major Wager? By having idiots like HoMoFo spewing, it only breeds frustration by those that are serious gamblers.
I've said enough about the infant and wish you well in your future selections.

gmon, you seem to be overlooking the fact that you dont help anyone and, furthermore, you're stupid.
i dont mean to be rude, and i dont mind that you want to put me down, but you really are kinda slow. now calm with the name calling and e-flexing. you go read and be a good gspot

GMON, If mofome wants to post a bunch of nonrelated sports threads or shit in someone else's forum that is his deal. He is not burning any players, or forcing you to read his posts. If he bothers you that much put him on ignore and move on. Making up names for him and following him around and attacking him is a no win situation. Maybe you don't like him, or care for his style but I don't see him going anywhere. So what is the goal here?

MCP

GMON, If mofome wants to post a bunch of nonrelated sports threads or shit in someone else's forum that is his deal. He is not burning any players, or forcing you to read his posts. If he bothers you that much put him on ignore and move on. Making up names for him and following him around and attacking him is a no win situation. Maybe you don't like him, or care for his style but I don't see him going anywhere. So what is the goal here?

pretty hypocritical of you, don't ya think ?

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

It is Ironic that AK started the thread and he is BANNED from here.

I wonder if he was REALLY a marketing director for WBOS? :+clueless

JohnnyDeMarco

EOG Addicted

banned? no. you're running ads for betus which you have a right to.thats like being a cop and selling dope. I admit mofo needs to pull Phil Fulmer's dick out of his ass. freedom of advertising and freedom of speech are the same thing.

mofome

Banned

banned? no. you're running ads for betus which you have a right to.thats like being a cop and selling dope. I admit mofo needs to pull Phil Fulmer's dick out of his ass. freedom of advertising and freedom of speech are the same thing.

johnny, why is dick in man-ass on your mind this afternoon?

you offer a lot to eog.com, carry on

:+comfort+

soli

EOG Dedicated

i guess someone would have to do and say something very crazy to be banned.

i guess someone would have to do and say something very crazy to be banned.

That does raise a valid point.

What criteria would you have to meet in order to be banned from the EOG? :+clueless

General, any mod? :+waving-5

dirty

EOG Master

do a search on AK and JJ Gold and draw your own conclusions

August West

Rambler

hache, i wont lie, i dont think you're the good at much. hald the forum? you're nuts dude. i was voted on to be banned and about 100% said no.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I just wish he wouldn't start so many garbage threads and stop physically threatening people here and elsewhere.

I see a year and a half later nothing has changed. You hit a guy like this smack in the nose.

You don't talk tough if you are really tough.

mofome

Banned

I see a year and a half later nothing has changed. You hit a guy like this smack in the nose.

You don't talk tough if you are really tough.

you're an idiot. you bump this for some reason, there is a much more recent banning vote than this, kido. you made a list of the guys you would kill in person and then you say what?
You don't talk tough if you are really tough

:+clueless

you spit out cliches and you stand for nothing. this poll was started by a friend of yours ak. ken started one for me before....go get it, psycho.

mofome

Banned

ttp, i love ya, but you are one gay fuck to bump this thread. congrats on being a fucktard.

12io4j2w90

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I just wish he wouldn't start so many garbage threads and stop physically threatening people here and elsewhere.

He can bring a lot to the table but he just won't listen. From the looks of things EOG management has talked with him many times and he just doesn't get it.

He needs one thread dedicated to him so he can play there and stop from starting 20 useless threads per day.

Do as I say, not as I do? I voted for banishment to tie it up 50/50. Never seen a head mod banned before, would be good drama. I liked that old man Ned guy, and he was actually sticking up for mofo, and was not even a special project manager here. raiders, what is your feelings on mo now?

OF...:pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.