Mid-Night to 4am - ALL Check In

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted
Re: Mid-Night to 4am - ALL Check In

5 Star, what I really want to hear about is your weekend? Anything great happen? Mine ended up low key, but drunk. Played in 2 golf tournies, chased tail early, but also home early to keep the drinking going. You have any stories of greatness?

5 star bomb

EOG Master

5 Star, what I really want to hear about is your weekend? Anything great happen? Mine ended up low key, but drunk. Played in 2 golf tournies, chased tail early, but also home early to keep the drinking going. You have any stories of greatness?

had 4th of july bash at my place... it was a lot of fun but damn there was a ton of cleaning up to do. luckily i got a lot of help with that. Ended up hookin up with the ex which was pretty much planned ahead of time, she slept over. We have been talking this week a lot now. I have mixed feelings, a part of me still does like her but we have kind of a rocky past. So I am just taking things really slow right now and going with the flow you know?

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

I hear you completely, remember to tread carefully with an ex, because they are an ex for a reason, either your choice or there's. And this convo sounds familiar, so we may have discussed this before, when I had a lot of cocktails. Oh well, who cares. Glad you had a great 4th, I think I am going to try to go to bed, have a good one!!

panther

EOG Dedicated

I know your not talking to me but Iam going to say hi back anyhow

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

Panther, always welcome. Things are going pretty good here as well Blondie, no complaints. Just wish that I could go to sleep.

Blondie

EOG Master

Hello Sir.

Lob, I know what you mean. I was joking in another thread about going back to bed this morning and now I can't sleep worth a crap tonight. Go figure.

How do you like the new lady? (your avatar)

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

She is good, thanks. We are just now getting to know each other, so we are in that stage. Now you know I like to move slow, so don't change my avatar too often, or you might ruin my chances with them.

Blondie

EOG Master

She is good, thanks. We are just now getting to know each other, so we are in that stage. Now you know I like to move slow, so don't change my avatar too often, or you might ruin my chances with them.

::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::

Why do I get the feeling you like confusing me at this time of night. At first I thought you were talking about someone in your off forum life 2348ji23e

So has she shared anything really interesting with you yet or still just in the teasing foreplay mode :+textinb3

panther

EOG Dedicated

Panther, always welcome. Things are going pretty good here as well Blondie, no complaints. Just wish that I could go to sleep.

thanks

no the feeling about wanting to go to sleep

francis

finally posting in your late shift thread

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

Haha, oh Blondie, not trying to confuse you, we just have good times when its this late in the evening.

And I just can't get her to share anything with me, stuck in that foreplay mode trying to take it to the next level. With time, good things may happen :cheers

Blondie

EOG Master

Haha, oh Blondie, not trying to confuse you, we just have good times when its this late in the evening.

And I just can't get her to share anything with me, stuck in that foreplay mode trying to take it to the next level. With time, good things may happen :cheers

Thinking I might need to stop in late at night more often 91023i2ndw;l

and then the next morning rotate your avatar to something new ::LMAO::

panther

EOG Dedicated

Hello Sir.

Lob, I know what you mean. I was joking in another thread about going back to bed this morning and now I can't sleep worth a crap tonight. Go figure.

How do you like the new lady? (your avatar)

took a min to get off the floor as a flipped my chair

:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

Awesome, just keep changing it Blondie, then I won't even be able to recognize myself, and that may be a good thing.

Blondie

EOG Master

I was just thrilled to change it from the one I gave you in the beginning.

It REALLY confused me as it was one I had used before. I had to do a double take each time ::LMAO::

Blondie

EOG Master

Not too bad, one of the kids' movies is on and I have yet to bother changing it. Thinking I really need to get some sleep, but haven't hit the point of being tired yet. Other than that good.

Hoping frog will answer my question about how the feud between him and raiders started and it will be a nice bedtime story :D

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

Are you sure you are ready for that answer Blondie? I have a feeling that will be a thread in itself. 5 Star, you dominate anything tonight?

Blondie

EOG Master

I got the answer :)

I also think it killed raiders theory that Frog is intimidated by the women as he very rationally explained it, without hesitation.

Wasn't quite the bedtime story I had in mind though :LMAO

Insomnia

Storms later this morning, so I will be napping then. Love sleeping thru the storms,

Still wish I had my house in Kentucky. Had metal-roofing and a big tree in the backyard behind my bedroom.

Was so relaxing laying there, listening to the rain hitting that roof and the wind blowing thru the trees

What's up late-nighters? I am always here but just signed in the late-night thread for the first time. I got about another hour left in me. :dancefool

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

Checking in, again, I hate myself and really need to go to bed. 5 Star, hoping you are out doing something awesome.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

haha actually just got done playing some PS3. And filling out some paperwork signing up for my classes in the fall....