Journey's...."Is (s)he up or down lifetime, posting plays"? ...Todays poster -IDENTITY-

Re: Journey's...."Is (s)he up or down lifetime, posting plays"? ...Todays poster -IDENTITY-

I like Identity but she might have the lowest win % lifetime of all posters...

Topflight

EOG Addicted
Re: Journey's...."Is (s)he up or down lifetime, posting plays"? ...Todays poster -IDENTITY-

She's the BW of the Transgender world.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I like Identity but she might have the lowest win % lifetime of all posters...

She won't like this but I have to agree...

I have her worse than JJ and BTJ :doh1

But she/he is the best fade on the Net. A very valuable person. Uses the < ole hidden ball trick > . So he/she is the best.

down or she has unlimited funds :cocktail

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>07-10-08 12:26 PM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 1318046" vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 align=middle width=125>Journeyman</TD><TD class=alt1>Journey's...."Is (s)he up or down lifetime, posting plays"? ...Todays poster -IDENTITY-
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Up or Down?
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Down. If she really plays as many units as she says she does then she's been Chapter 7 for years.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

I really wish ID would keep/post her record as a season goes by.......

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

lets put it this way

Down Down Down Down and that is a lot for me to say as you know.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Awaiting ID's reply........:cocktail

Dante

EOG Veteran

im sure ID is Way way way up.... I mean after all this long on the forums you have to be way up right?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Down so far she is close to seeing the center of the Earth

PalmTree

EOG Dedicated

I've made more money fading the antisemetic **** than any other system I've ever come up with.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

down so far she has to look up to see australia.....the E. O. G K. O. D.