most underrated Beer

RonDog2

EOG Member
Re: most underrated Beer

I have passion for beer that few share. still do a lot of my own homebrewing from time to time

cassiusclay

EOG Master

don't know if they make it any more but iron city light (ic light) got me thru college....

RonDog2

EOG Member

I said underrated Jagermeister, maybe just a typo on your part. Agree Tuckman, Hoegaarden is my fave, very crisp taste. Great for kickin' back, watching the game.

Duvel is also pretty underrated

ballwonder

EOG Master

ballwonder, i was drinking that shit precoors light days, i look for it all the time but it must be a pitt. local thing....

Yup, I had someone that was passing along Pitt and actually bought 2 cases so we could enjoy them. My neighbor, nice guy, we enjoyed every last drop.

:cheers

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Best Lager I've had in Years was in a Pub in London that sold an Italian beer called Peroni but for sheer enjoyment of prolonged drinking without talking bollocks, Australia's Hahn Light takes the Prize, I wish i could get some here. :devil: :cheers

OK, everybody can name a designer beer.

But, as I used to remember it, at two o'clock in the morning, no beer is underrated.

msubulldog

EOG Veteran

any beer I can find after running out at 8pm on saturday night. live in dry county and closes place to buy beer or liquor is 18 miles away.

try to keep good stock at home but sometimes bunch of friends drop by and is amazing how much more 5 extra people drinking can deplete your supply.

You know I would if you were closer! We bought way too much cheap beer for the 4th, so we have to drink it all before we buy more. I'll take the Corona Lights, he can has the Coors Light piss.