Which poster/posters do u despise the most but they dont know

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: Which poster/posters do u despise the most but they dont know

See Tuck, I fed this loser exactly what he craves each day, ATTENTION.

I have a favor to ask of you, Journeystiff, stop projecting. I, unlike you, don't need attention from an online forum. I actually leave my house, have friends, have a job, etc.

How about this? Start a poll about who is the biggest attention whore on the forum. It's a lock you 'win' that one.

Seriously, is this your meat-headed attempt at humor???

Journeyman

EOG Master

That's a pretty fucked up thing to say. Even more fucked up if it's true.

Yea and he's been a class act for 6 yrs. LOL, typical Raj, he's a lot like you actually talks shit and obviously thinks his assumptions are facts... Neato, difficult to be him :rolleyes:

J

joeybagadonuts

Yea and he's been a class act for 6 yrs. LOL, typical Raj, he's a lot like you actually talks shit and obviously thinks his assumptions are facts... Neato, difficult to be him :rolleyes:

What assumptions are these? I presume about the stiff job on TT? Please enlighten us about the 'real' facts. Keep in mind you are a snitch, a scammer, and a stiff, so your word means a lot!

Journeyman

EOG Master

more of this losers shit, a recurring theme if you have actually paid any attn to him, usually I just step over the gutter he's lying in.

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by joeybagadonuts
Mofome-
Congrats bud you win the award for the biggest idiot in forum history! Not only did you break your own arm, now you cut a "T" into it. Wow, your stupidity never ceases to amaze. You might want to see a shrink about that, kid. Good luck in life, you clearly need it.

P.S. spare me the "i'm going to come kick your ass" internet tough guy crap

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Journeyman

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post846108 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_846108 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid">Re: I have posted on eog over 22 thousand times...what does this mean?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by joeybagadonuts
haha Dirty.. yet another internet tough guy. you would take my money and car? sure guy. call the feds? um, no thanks, i'm not a snitch. just carry on with your 33 posts a day, I'm sure youre a winner in your own mind. fuckin clown. :doh1

for someone who doesn't argue on the internet.... you got a good way to show it....:doh1

Come on Guys... lets don't get this out of hand
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Journeyman

EOG Master

Quote:
um, you are a loser that sits and posts on an internet gambling forum 33 times a day, I doubt you are brighter than I- but I don't argue on posting forums- I assure you I am more successful than you, but once again, besides the point. You asked what having 22k posts on EOG means, I told ya. People aren't laughing with you, btw, they are laughing AT YOU. Now go kill yourself.
Thanks

P.S. Cal will beat your shitty podunk Tenn team tomorrow.

Journeyman

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post811334 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>joeybagadonuts<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_811334", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Senior Member

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_811334 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> Re: IS THERE A "NEW" BILLY WALTERS IN SPORTS BETTING?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by panther
I have avg 61% over the last 15 years

their are pros that post on forums

their people that make as much as pros do with less of a bank

no shrink was definally not talking about me

I think I make the top 50

and the only way that you win folling a capper is if you play all their plays and get the lines that they bet or better

all cappers have up and down days and weeks for that matter even BW

This has to win for funniest post of the year. Panther, you are delusional from all the booze. You are a poor whitetrash hick that lives in a trailor park and had to pawn off a saxaphone you financed just to get out of debt. If anyone doubts what I am saying, go over to the RX and do a search and you'll see the proof... Right, Duane?
:+textinb3

<!-- / message --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I haven't ready many of his posts and am not aware of his posting history. Nor do I think my assumptions are facts. I actually make very little, if any, assumptions, as I make a point not to do so.

My comment was in regard to you saying you could have him "gone" if you wanted to do so. Do you disagree that it'd be fucked up for a regular poster to have the power to ban another poster simply because he felt like it?

I'm not sure why you made a legitimate comment about the fairness of posters being able to ban other posters a personal issue. But if you disagree about it being fucked up, then I guess I'd understand why you reacted the way you did. It would still be inappropriate and uncalled for, but at least understandable.

Journeyman

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1119049 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>joeybagadonuts<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1119049", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Senior Member

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1119049 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> Re: Mods- Please answer this...
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by dirty
and a FYI... Jman had nothing to do with it... It is just what we call in the south..."Just Plain Ole common sense"

Dirty,
Do you even know what common sense is you stupid ignorant hick? Go back to defending GWB with your 5th grade education.

Pyle and Dirty = Dumb and Dumber

Journeyman

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1119059 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>joeybagadonuts<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1119059", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Senior Member

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1119059 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> Re: Mods- Please answer this...
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Thanks General.

Dirty, go fuck your cousin/sister/aunt/mom. Oh wait, they are all the same person. Yeeeee hawwww

Journeyman

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1119064 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>joeybagadonuts<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1119064", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Senior Member

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1119064 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> Re: Mods- Please answer this...
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Ego74
Joey, I'm happy for you that you think pedophilia is something to joke about in a "tagline"

Hopefully, no child ******** ever preys on a kid that you love and care about

Who said I was joking about pedophilia? I was simply stating a fact, as is my new tagline. Don't you have some "breaking news" to report? Better get back to kissing ass or you might not be considered for a mod job someday..

:LMAO

Journeyman

EOG Master

Nah, he doesn't have issues....How Shrink has allowed this weasel to post here this long, is only because he hasn't paid much attention to him.

This is a microcosim of the shit he's spewed for the past 6 years.

that's what we call a "cycle of abuse" down in Kentucky

panther

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post811334 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>joeybagadonuts<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_811334", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Senior Member

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_811334 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> Re: IS THERE A "NEW" BILLY WALTERS IN SPORTS BETTING?
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by panther
I have avg 61% over the last 15 years

their are pros that post on forums

their people that make as much as pros do with less of a bank

no shrink was definally not talking about me

I think I make the top 50

and the only way that you win folling a capper is if you play all their plays and get the lines that they bet or better

all cappers have up and down days and weeks for that matter even BW

This has to win for funniest post of the year. Panther, you are delusional from all the booze. You are a poor whitetrash hick that lives in a trailor park and had to pawn off a saxaphone you financed just to get out of debt. If anyone doubts what I am saying, go over to the RX and do a search and you'll see the proof... Right, Duane?
:+textinb3
<!-- / message -->
just goes to show you about the internet

the only thing that was ture was my first name is duane

Journeyman

EOG Master

Yes by all means get in line with the bag of shit...there are plenty more garbage posts, how is he still posting? He's as bad as Bateman.

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Let me give Kosar his six vote in this thread. :+textinb3

Greetings Thor:

The Munchkin Man feels very relieved that you did not pick the Munchkin Man as the poster you despise the most.

Thank you!

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

I would list but it would take to long as I don't like
fakes, liars, cheats or those people that don't pay up.

:rolleyes:

i dont despise anyone, but the poster kosar seems like a faggot.

That *seems* to come from your boss. Not sure I ever had any or many run-ins with you.

Lmfao- I mean, are you kidding me?

mofome

Banned

That *seems* to come from your boss. Not sure I ever had any or many run-ins with you.

Lmfao- I mean, are you kidding me?

You've run your mouth to/about me if you're the goofball that posts on madjacks or whatever the fuck that place is. If not, then maybe you're not the faggot. I don't know how ken feels about you; more importantly, i don't give a rats ass. Hes a grown man and likes and dislikes whoever he wants, that doesn't have shit to do with me.

You've run your mouth to/about me if you're the goofball that posts on madjacks or whatever the fuck that place is. If not, then maybe you're not the faggot. I don't know how ken feels about you; more importantly, i don't give a rats ass. Hes a grown man and likes and dislikes whoever he wants, that doesn't have shit to do with me.

Look, clown.

If your buddy 'Thor' wants to feed you with nonsense, so be it.

I'm definitely a '***got.' lol

Ken should be proud to have a classy guy like yourself representing his site.

mofome

Banned

Look, clown.

If your buddy 'Thor' wants to feed you with nonsense, so be it.

I'm definitely a '***got.' lol

Ken should be proud to have a classy guy like yourself representing his site.

I could give a fuck about your opinion, to be honest. Cya.

kosar...i have drank many shots with this guy...

he's a little rough at times, but he is a good guy...imo.

mofome

Banned

kosar...i have drank many shots with this guy...

he's a little rough at times, but he is a good guy...imo.

yeah, i dont know him well, but i know hes had some words for/about me in the past. Not sure why, but if i have to choose someone he seems like a good choice. Maybe hes fine, ive been wrong before and will be again. Time will tell.

yeah, i dont know him well, but i know hes had some words for/about me in the past. Not sure why, but if i have to choose someone he seems like a good choice. Maybe hes fine, ive been wrong before and will be again. Time will tell.

Waiting on the edge of my seat, asswipe.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

jman, give us that list of the top 5 posters who u would like to beat down and why 91023i2ndw;l

Here's 5 with analysis - though I believe it's been revised

<TABLE class=MsoNormalTable style="mso-cellspacing: .7pt" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 100%; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top width="100%">
My forum will be invite only....so the douchebags like Ironlock can start a thread about a correlated parlay (that 3 people post in) can stay on the front page all day....must be a fun life scalping, bonus whoring and watching a screen all day long, you should be proud. <?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"><v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></v:path><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shapetype><v:shape id=_x0000_i1025 style="WIDTH: 17.25pt; HEIGHT: 18.75pt" alt="" type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata o:href="http://offshore.ipbhost.com/style_emoticons/default/smiliegojerkit.gif" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\Tony\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image001.gif"></v:imagedata></v:shape>

Below are the 5 posters I would beat the living shit out of if I met them....no questions asked.

My top 6 hit list.

#1 <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Seymour</st1:City></st1:place>, I'd like to punch a hole right thru his head, the guy lives online yet and was never paid to be here.
#2 Ball Rash another internet puss, and an admitted crack head.
#3 Andrew , little feminine looking ******, doesn't know the first thing about sports.
#4 Dell Dude, little psycho nitwit 5 years later still doesn't have a nickle to his name.
#5 Ironlock, mental case doesn't know the first thing about how a forum works, 'duh'
#6 Timetopay, another admitted mental case 'fear of dying' lol <o:p></o:p>