Johnson vs Park tonight, who do we like?

Re: Johnson vs Park tonight, who do we like?

Tell me who you like Mo and I'll bet the oother way so it's a lock you win.

mofome

Banned

Tell me who you like Mo and I'll bet the oother way so it's a lock you win.

I lost the NYM U on unearned runs.
I lost the Os in a game they were winning from the first to the 9th.

I have awful luck, i just want to go to bed for 2 months and then watch football.

<TABLE width=650><TBODY><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>Total</TD></TR><TR><TD>Wager Status:</TD><TD>Pending</TD></TR><TR><TD>Risk / To Win Amount:</TD><TD>$10.50 / $10.00 (USD) Accepted 7/10/2008 9:58 PM - EST</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TD></TR><TR><TD>Sport / Period:</TD><TD>MLB Baseball / Game </TD></TR><TR><TD>Line:
</TD><TD>Florida Marlins/Los Angeles Dodgers 7/10/2008 10:10 PM - (EST)
Under 8? -105</TD></TR><TR><TD>Pitchers:</TD><TD>J Johnson -R - Must Pitch C Park -R - Must Pitch

Just a small token to help you 5 Star.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE width=650><TBODY><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>Money Line</TD></TR><TR><TD>Wager Status:</TD><TD>Pending</TD></TR><TR><TD>Risk / To Win Amount:</TD><TD>$300.00 / $200.00 (USD) Accepted 7/10/2008 9:58 PM - EST</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TD></TR><TR><TD>Sport / Period:</TD><TD>MLB Baseball / Game </TD></TR><TR><TD>Line:
</TD><TD>Los Angeles Dodgers 7/10/2008 10:10 PM - (EST)
-150</TD></TR><TR><TD>Pitchers:</TD><TD>J Johnson -R - Action C Park -R - Action</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE width=650><TBODY><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>Money Line</TD></TR><TR><TD>Wager Status:</TD><TD>Pending</TD></TR><TR><TD>Risk / To Win Amount:</TD><TD>$140.00 / $100.00 (USD) Accepted 7/10/2008 9:59 PM - EST</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TD></TR><TR><TD>Sport / Period:</TD><TD>5 Innings Baseball / Game </TD></TR><TR><TD>Line:
</TD><TD>Los Angeles Dodgers 7/10/2008 10:10 PM - (EST)
-140</TD></TR><TR><TD>Pitchers:</TD><TD>J Johnson -R - Action C Park -R - Action</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>* Game Notes:</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD> First 5 innings ONLY (Listed Pitchers ONLY)

Bet Florida quickly if you want to win some $$$$$.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Timetopay

EOG Master

Mo you cocksucker. I kept hearing you talk about the under losing in New York and I was puzzled as I didnt have much time and read your title for over in that game so I played it.

Never realized you had the no no no finger wave.

So thanks pal for the winner.(sort of):cheers:houra:+excited-

I just gave everyone the winner by betting on LA. Florida is already on the board in way to a blow out I'm sure.

Florida may make the over alone in the top of the 1st. 2-0 Men on 1st and 2nd and 1 out.