I WILL SHAVE MY HEAD IF....

I promise to SHAVE MY HEAD completely IF I lose to diogee in the first round of the handicapping contest which ends tomorrow...

I will prove it with a picture but that ain't happening!!!

The Seer

EOG Dedicated
Re: I WILL SHAVE MY HEAD IF....

I met a bartender from Chicago who had a ponytail in 1989. Every year he said "I will cut off my ponytail if the Packers win the Superbowl." The hair may still hang on the bar.

The Devil

EOG Master

I THINK YOU SHOULD LET ME COME DOWN WITH MY CLIPPERS AND RAZOR AND LET ME DO IT.......

You know I'd never agree to shave my head unless I felt it was impossible for my opponent to beat me...12io4j2w90

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

mo make sure you find at least one +1000 diggie on the board tomorrow to post up

The Devil

EOG Master

:devil::devil::devil:
You know I'd never agree to shave my head unless I felt it was impossible for my opponent to beat me...12io4j2w90

I WILL EITHER DRIVE OR FLY DOWN THERE TO BE YOUR BARBER IF YOU LOSE...

DEAL OR NO DEAL?????:devil::devil::devil:

BadAss

EOG Enthusiast

I wonder which BadAss I will be up against IF I get by Round 1? :rolleyes:

[/quote]

91023i2ndw;l 91023i2ndw;l

Did you JUST HAVE TO quote him Bad Ass???

Now that freakin' picture is on here TWICE :hangt

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

That could be entertaining...not liking my chances. Not going to launch a hail mary type of play so all you need to do is win your play tomorrow and you are guaranteed victory. :pop:

That could be entertaining...not liking my chances. Not going to launch a hail mary type of play so all you need to do is win your play tomorrow and you are guaranteed victory. :pop:

I'm sure you will WIN...

Payback's a bitch...:LMAO

Blondie

EOG Master

Anytime. Especially since SOMEONE made a comment that it was in here twice, makes it all the better ::LMAO::

Apple

Banned

C'mon dio, make it interesting.. Pick a big ML dog :pop:

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

C'mon dio, make it interesting.. Pick a big ML dog :pop:
I don't think I am going to need a big dog...:pop:

This is the time of the match when Shrink will get distracted by Biel...:houra ...or so I am banking on :D