Sweded vs Hitdogg's Ex Wife

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated
Re: Sweded vs Hitdogg's Ex Wife

I need to make um bigger some how.........But i hear doubt in your post, and EOG loyalty in your thoughts.......HAHA, better thans balls on your chin though.....

Hitdogg

vinividivinci

EOG Addicted

Hitdogg42

There is no way you need to be armed and working as a law officer. My opinion, only, but please check yourself out.

Sorry, you need to come to grips with reality, I think. If I'm off base, please excuse my interuption.

Best wishes,

VVV

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

Actually i have gave 11 very good years, never been in trouble, never written up and started some very very successful inmate programs in Richmond, Va......

Journeyman

EOG Master

Actually i have gave 11 very good years, never been in trouble, never written up and started some very very successful inmate programs in Richmond, Va......

And you're going to take advice from him????

VVV needs to cut people down to feel like he is something.

I'm sure you do a great job Dogg.:cheers

vinividivinci

EOG Addicted

Journeyman

Sorry, did not intend to offend anyone. My post was to Hitdogg42, not anyone else.

If I need to be corrected thanks for the interest.

VVV

p.s. If you read between the lines I think Hitdogg42 knew exactly what I was talking about. Certainly with absolutely no negative thoughts.

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

Hitdogg42

There is no way you need to be armed and working as a law officer. My opinion, only, but please check yourself out.

Sorry, you need to come to grips with reality, I think. If I'm off base, please excuse my interuption.

Best wishes,

VVV

So if i got the picks off a FREE DATING site, would that be wrong Davinke....

I like The Dog. He appears to be my age, has the same first name, and I prefer brunettes also. She appears attractive to me, but she is an ex, so fuck her. The coalition of Chris' must unite against female indignity, lol.

Holla Tazz