Video Challenge to Journeyman:

kidslick

EOG Dedicated
Re: Video Challenge to Journeyman:

I'll take it off, i'll have no spot, i'll touch my chest (no bounce) and i'll put it back up. as for drugs, nothing but alcohol or xanax is ever in my system.

:cheers

what happened to this little guy that you used to take

<table border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td valign="center">http://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en

</td><td></td></tr></tbody></table>

mofome

Banned

what happened to this little guy that you used to take

<table border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td valign="center">

</td><td>
</td></tr></tbody></table>

The methadone sitting here doesn't look like that.

:nono

WVU

EOG Master

Was it a food and wine pairing dinner? I love those - mostly when they are serving Italian reds.

It was a little Bistro in Miramar. The wine tasting and the food were separate. Really good food. I spoke better French than the owner though.

It was a little Bistro in Miramar. The wine tasting and the food were separate. Really good food. I spoke better French than the owner though.
There are several places around here that do wine/food pairings, which is nice. I haven't been as far down as Miramar in years! Glad you enjoyed your evening.

mofome

Banned

Sitting in my eyeglass holder they do. They make me feel ahhh
loopy is a good word.12io4j2w9012io4j2w90

lol i take soma/xanax combo now when i want to sleep. mathadone doesn't make me as tired anymore.

:+clueless