Breaking news...all paid up

WVU

EOG Master
Lapdance has paid his bet in full. He had someone deliver it directly to my house. It wasn't him though. My brother answered the door and someone handed him a wad and all he said was "from Lap". I am not sure how he got through the gate but WVU has been paid.

:party

:finger004-------To all my haters

Re: Breaking news...all paid up

Good for your charity. Which one is it going too?

I will send $100 there as well as I lost my bet with Teazeman.

Lapdance I stand corrected on all the things I said and all the comments I made.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Lapdance I stand corrected on all the things I said and all the comments I made.

after reading your post it reminded me of the movie Billy Madison where at the end adam sandler goes to steve buscemis house to apologize to him for picking on him in school. After he leaved Buscemi crosses him off his list of people to kill....lap dance just came off your welcher's list...:)

Timetopay

EOG Master

WVU you sent your brother to the door you chicken shit. What if whoever it was beat his ass? :finger004

I knew all along you would get paid as George vouched for him and that is enough for me.

Timetopay

EOG Master

I could careless at this point what he does with the money. Hopefully he is a man of his word with this and helps someone out.

But back to the story im a little confused.

A girl answered the door. Someone must have asked for either his name or WVU. At this point someone other than WVU went to the door?

You crack me up man

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

This whole situation was shitty from begining to end.

I once thought OJ was inocent until I observed the way he acted after being pronounced inocent in court.
The longer he spent on the golf course not looking for the so-called real killers the more I realized that HE really was the killer after-all.

WVU says he has spent the last 2 months in hotels in Michagan. Says he lost all desire to post on forums, but now he is a posting machine just like the old days all of a sudden. All of a sudden like magic not so busy anymore.

The ghost thing was even worse. Why even start a ghost?
Did you create that ghost at the Holiday Inn?

Averaging just as many post as you did back before the bet.

Its really sad the way this thing turned out.
Especially from a poster that I really really liked.
WVU was a great poster.

Never would have thought it would turn out this way.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Not surprising Lap would do the right thing. Paying the scumball was all he could do, even though it isn't right. At the end of the day, those involved have to live with their actions, but unbelievably I don't even think it bothers them.

WVU

EOG Master

I will post the details next week.

WVU

EOG Master

WVU you sent your brother to the door you chicken shit. What if whoever it was beat his ass? :finger004

I knew all along you would get paid as George vouched for him and that is enough for me.

I was outside with the air conditioner repairman. He was in and out before I knew he was there. He was on foot. He must have parked outside the gate. I knew he would pay, and I knew he would try to be difficult.

As far as George Jefferson, this is what he does. Not just at theRx, but elsewhere too. Lapdance too. they have a history many people don't know about. He has the wool pulled over all your eyes, but I won't get into that right now.

Timetopay

EOG Master

I dont think he would just make up something like that to disparage another poster unless he had something.

That would be disappointing

WVU,

With all due respect, I know GJ (aka Whale) better than probably ANYONE on these forums. He's a very honest man and I'd be careful what you say about him if you're "just talking smack" or going by what someone "on another forum" has said about the guy in the past.

I know the story behind that and there nothing there my friend.

People can choose to like me or not like me, call me names on here, or whatever. But, I ask you right here, DO NOT attempt to slander someone I consider my friend on this forum if you are going by hearsay or just talking BS because of how this deal went down.

You got your 1000, spend it, donate it charity or whatever. I could care less, it's YOUR money now. IMHO it's time to move on, you've milked this situation for all it's worth.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

WVU,

With all due respect, I know GJ (aka Whale) better than probably ANYONE on these forums. He's a very honest man and I'd be careful what you say about him if you're "just talking smack" or going by what someone "on another forum" has said about the guy in the past.

People can choose to like me or not like me, call me names on here, or whatever. But, I ask you right here, DO NOT attempt to slander someone I consider my friend on this forum if you are going by hearsay or just talking BS because of how this deal went down.

You got your 1000, spend it, donate it charity or whatever. I could care less, it's YOUR money now. IMHO it's time to move on, you've milked this situation for all it's worth.

GJ is Whalewager partner?

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

Great post ego. WVU, if you are going to call someone out then you better go all the way. Otherwise it makes you look like you are lying or a pussy.

Timetopay

EOG Master

WVU,

good post

glad to see you back someone not here rather than a EOG poster.

Good call :cheers

<table id="post1323912" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"><!-- / status icon and date -->
</td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #1 </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> WVU <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1323912", true); </script>
EOG Veteran

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_1323912" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> <!-- icon and title --> Do you have a private message informants?
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> I do. More than one, but recently a good one. All my haterz better look the fuck out.

<!-- / message --> </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px 1px;"> </td> <td class="alt1" style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" align="right"> <!-- controls --> </td></tr></tbody></table>

looks like someone from here is passing him info, may not be that reliable as he apparently was unaware that he'd be having a visitor today..........

WVU

EOG Master

I am not slandering anyone. All I am saying is everything is not always how it appears. I am done with this whole ugly situation so I am just going to let it go at that.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

yep 12io4j2w90

Out of pure curiosity how did he change is handle but keep his number of posts? I like his humor and thought he'd left the forum for good. Glad to hear he's still around.

Apple

Banned

I was outside with the air conditioner repairman. He was in and out before I knew he was there. He was on foot. He must have parked outside the gate. I knew he would pay, and I knew he would try to be difficult.

As far as George Jefferson, this is what he does. Not just at theRx, but elsewhere too. Lapdance too. they have a history many people don't know about. He has the wool pulled over all your eyes, but I won't get into that right now.

Not surprised at all..

WVU

EOG Master

I am thinking of going to the hard rock and playing BJ with my new wealth. Would that be wrong?

:devil:

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

I am thinking of going to the hard rock and playing BJ with my new wealth. Would that be wrong?

:devil:

You better get your neice to hold the money in case some unsavory characters show up.

:finger004

WVU

EOG Master

You better get your neice to hold the money in case some unsavory characters show up.

:finger004

I have plenty of friends at the hard rock. I am locked and loaded and feeling like a million bucks, ok maybe a thousand.

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

Its your money and you can do whatever you want.
But you did say you would send it to charity. If you dont your nothing short of a liar.
You had no obligation whatsoever to send the money to charity, but once you proclaimed thats what you were going to do, you all of a sudden have the obligation now unless you want to be considered a liar.
But from all indications, that dont seem to be much of an issue right now.

WVU - How come you didn't make an announcement across the street (where you made the bet at), and tell everyone you got paid? I see you took the time to declare you want to go to the Rx Bash.

I once thought OJ was inocent until I observed the way he acted after being pronounced inocent in court.
The longer he spent on the golf course not looking for the so-called real killers the more I realized that HE really was the killer after-all.

WVU says he has spent the last 2 months in hotels in Michagan. Says he lost all desire to post on forums, but now he is a posting machine just like the old days all of a sudden. All of a sudden like magic not so busy anymore.

WVU was a great poster.

Why not? Everyone knew the guy had questionable ethics from back when he posted at therx. Forget questionable ethics, he's a scumbag. 12io4j2w90

WVU

EOG Master

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by CHOPTALK

WVU was a great poster.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

your timelines are off. I spent nearly 3 weeks in Battle Creek. I didn't read or post the entire time I was there. When back in my own comfortable environment I started posting again.