#8 Sportsgirl vs. # 9 PO69

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lefthook

EOG Veteran
Re: #8 Sportsgirl vs. # 9 PO69

Well you are the DUMBASS with the elvis chip as his avatar!!!!

For the record, for the thousandth time, IT WAS NOT ELVIS CHIPS YOU LITTLE BITCH

Not sure why you are upset. I just really like Elvis chips. I think eventually they will replace US dollars as our currency. You will be an innovator

Re: MO

I already posted in there that it was up to them since "technically" it was 1 minute after the listed time....that 1 minute makes no difference in the game at all since they usually start at least a few minutes later. I would be all for counting it but PO has to agree.

Game had not started, but agree you need to have some kind of deadline
what if someone posts at 7:12 or 7:13 that would probably be okay to then.

And Im a big fan of sportsgirl :cheers

PO69

EOG Master

You MIGHT be a bigger loser than TTP, but that would be hard to beat his Comptom ass.

I mean you have stayed near your computer ALL DAY long waiting for me to pick. Then you start chiming in saying that you went to pinnacle site. Well that is bullshit for starters.

TTP at least was waiting and watching all day long because he had a few plays to make. He had to be a little bitch and wait out his opponents plays UNTIL it was over!! What kind of loser does that??????

But you have NO BUSINESS even commenting in this forum dipshit

Not over yet, Florida will probably go over.

Like I said, had TTP and Lefthook not been involved, I wouldnt say anything. But I have a feeling that he may have been the one to cost me $3000 in that football contest by 1 minute. Deadling was 11:50 before the game to pick 4 plays. I posted at 11"51 and of course went 4-0. Well instead of 4 winners, I got 4 losers. The same thing happened the next week to me. No one mentioned it for 6 weeks though after I had first place in hand

For the record TTP, I had a few posters send ME PM's and telling me how to play it.

I was actually going to take the Boxing Match under 11.5 rounds, until I got on the net and couldnt find good information. THEN I looked at the date

Again, I'm not exactly sure what this has to do with me? I have been nothing but fair, and kind to you during this contest. And for the record, I rarely ever listen to what anyone else tells me to do - I'm both stubborn and independant. I waching a movie, chose my play when it was over and posted it. And, by my computer clock, it was 10:09.

But, do what you feel you need to do here.

PO69

EOG Master

Nothing to do with you. But TTP made a post about me being 1 minute late earlier today. He was going to call it on me and HE KNOWS IT.

The game is going WAYYY over anyway. Most likely it will be a 4-4 tie and i will lose

PO69

EOG Master

I will bet you 3 Elvis chips, 2 Dean Martin post cards and 6 Chuck Berry place matts that he is not from Compton.

Well I dont have anything that can beat a Chuck Berry placemat!

I mean I could throw in an original talking Chewbacca from 1976 that is still in the box, but that is about it.

Nothing to do with you. But TTP made a post about me being 1 minute late earlier today. He was going to call it on me and HE KNOWS IT.

The game is going WAYYY over anyway. Most likely it will be a 4-4 tie and i will lose

If you don't mind, I'd rather play this out the fair way - between me and you. I would have NEVER called you on being a minute late. And TTP isn't in this contest between us. I gained zero advantage by posting at 10:11 - the game hadn't even started. Let's let this contest play out the right way.

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

Again, I'm not exactly sure what this has to do with me? I have been nothing but fair, and kind to you during this contest. And for the record, I rarely ever listen to what anyone else tells me to do - I'm both stubborn and independant. I waching a movie, chose my play when it was over and posted it. And, by my computer clock, it was 10:09.

But, do what you feel you need to do here.

Sportsgirl, you have handled this whole situation with class, I commend you. PM me the animal organization you are associated with and I will donate $100 to the cause. Mainly because I love animals but also because you deserve better then the treatment PO69 is giving you.

12io4j2w90

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

If you don't mind, I'd rather play this out the fair way - between me and you. I would have NEVER called you on being a minute late. And TTP isn't in this contest between us. I gained zero advantage by posting at 10:11 - the game hadn't even started. Let's let this contest play out the right way.
That is what I would say...would be the best route. Most anyone else would allow it play out the proper way since no advantage was to be gained with the extra 1 minute since play had not started yet. I have left it up to him however since it was 1 measly minute late...it would suck to lose this way due to a pissing match of none of your own doing.

WVU

EOG Master

Tmetopay, I hope you feel a little guilty about talking her into waiting. Sportsgirl wasn't looking for any drama. Your hardon for PO69 is ruining the fun for her I am sure. I just hope the Marlins go over so this doesn't have to get ugly

BadAss

EOG Enthusiast

Sportsgirl you are a class act !!!!

playersonly69 , I understand your fustration. These other guys have been on your shit the whole time and they are classless in my opinion. Why they have nothing better to do is beyond me. Why someone comes in and bashes you when your record is 6-0 shows they are a bunch of inmature posters.

Sorry you had to put up with these punks.

PO69

EOG Master

Well sportsgirl, you didnt gain an advantage, I know that. But it seriously hurt my strategy. Even TTP would agree with that. He is not commenting any further most liekly, because he knows how it works.

Had you posted almost any play earlier in the day, i would have taken Florida or some other dog as my pick. Taking a dog was the only way for me to win had you taken and over and tied, then taking a dog at over +110 was the only way to go.

Waiting was the way to go, but you had a shot at seeing my play possibly before making yours which is an advantage I guess. I would love to have taken MANY other plays, but I chose that one since I knew that you would get a -1.4 penalty for not posting.

I really ONLY took the Dodgers under INSTEAD of the obvious pick on the dodgers, because the line was so great. Since you didnt make a play, then all I needed to do was tie the 8 and I would win. But this is meaningless anyway since the game is going way over.

I really thought that this game might end in a 2-0 fashion

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

Not over yet, Florida will probably go over.

Like I said, had TTP and Lefthook not been involved, I wouldnt say anything. But I have a feeling that he may have been the one to cost me $3000 in that football contest by 1 minute. Deadling was 11:50 before the game to pick 4 plays. I posted at 11"51 and of course went 4-0. Well instead of 4 winners, I got 4 losers. The same thing happened the next week to me. No one mentioned it for 6 weeks though after I had first place in hand

For the record TTP, I had a few posters send ME PM's and telling me how to play it.

I was actually going to take the Boxing Match under 11.5 rounds, until I got on the net and couldnt find good information. THEN I looked at the date

WHAT THE FUCK HAS THAT TO DO WITH SPORTSGIRL !
So you are saying because of what You THINK TTP did to you back whenever ! You are calling out SG because the timeclock on EOG is Off

YOU are a BIGGER PUSSY then I Thought ! :+signss13-:finger007-1:+signs13-

PO69

EOG Master

I am ONLY calling her out because TTP said that he was going to do the same thing to me earlier today.

When playing the waiting game in this situation, doesn't one assume all risks, such as clocks not being synchronized, internet cutting out suddenly, EOG not loading fast enough or crashing, etc.? Of course!

Were the rules clearly stated before the tournament started? And if so, what's the point of having rules if they don't have to be followed?

I thought they were pretty clearly spelled out, but apparently that doesn't matter.

I dislike PO69 just as much if not more than anyone, but I hate to say it: he's right. That play absolutely should not have counted.

Drama and feuding with other posters and Sportsgirl being caught in the middle of it aside, rules are rules.

I have a feeling that if you guys were in PO69's shoes AND the stakes were much higher, you'd be singing a different tune. Of course, many won't admit to that, but if, say, 10 dimes were on the line, I'm guessing there'd be a lot of people switching sides.

Oh well, just thought I'd throw in my .02 because I felt like it. GL to whomever advances.

PO69

EOG Master

And guys, this is a little tough to take anyway. I mean I might be 7-0 and LOSE!!

I didnt say a thing when she won the +750. But likewise, all she had to do was just make a pick in the last 2 days. But she waited to see my pick and it cost her. She didnt exactly exhibit great sportsmanship by doing that either

Timetopay

EOG Master

PO you keep referring to me.Can you find this post sir of me stating that.

Thanks

PO69

EOG Master

Wow PO is really going to wait this out. What trash he will look like when he posts a minute after her.

Well does she look like trash since she posted 2 minutes after me and 1 minute too late???

All thanks to you of course:cheers

PO69

EOG Master

SG friendly advice.

Do not play a game until the last game or one of the very last games on the board. I dont care if you like it or not.

It would limit what he could do IMMENSLY. Unless he makes a play wait until the last games.

Just some friendly advice.

It would limit him greatly

How about the trifecta??

Thanks for the advice, you made it easier on me it turns out

And guys, this is a little tough to take anyway. I mean I might be 7-0 and LOSE!!

I didnt say a thing when she won the +750. But likewise, all she had to do was just make a pick in the last 2 days. But she waited to see my pick and it cost her. She didnt exactly exhibit great sportsmanship by doing that either

I didn't see your pick before I posted mine.
good luck.

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

Hey, I also had the chance of going 7-0 and Lose. But it didn't happen.

Anyway, Back to Subject at hand.

Not say you are wrong, But Did you Hear yourself when you were saying BECAUSE of TTP I'm calling her out ! ?? I mean Did you ?

Let's get real here ! and I'm not saying this because SG is a Girl / Lady

You are Saying that because what you Think happened to you on another Contest ( TTP ) had something to do with you losing.

That is the Reason you are calling out Sportsgirl ! :+clueless

PO69

EOG Master

Well TTP would have done the same thing to me here. Hell, I almost waited too long.

I would not be saying a WORD had I picked a game earlier today and then she was just 1 minute late on the pick then. Or I wouldnt be saying a word had she posted a play last night or earlier today 1 minute late. But she was using strategy by posting late.

It affected who I wanted to take and who I needed to take

Timetopay

EOG Master

Well TTP would have done the same thing to me here. Hell, I almost waited too long.

I would not be saying a WORD had I picked a game earlier today and then she was just 1 minute late on the pick then. Or I wouldnt be saying a word had she posted a play last night or earlier today 1 minute late. But she was using strategy by posting late.

It affected who I wanted to take and who I needed to take

Can you quote the rule she broke just so I can analyze it

PO69

EOG Master

Lets dont even worry about it now, my Dodgers under will lose. I am feeling a 4-4 tie.

TTP, why dont you call in a bomb threat from your house in Compton!

Then the game might be canceled and both plays dont count and she wins! It is that easy

BadAss

EOG Enthusiast

Lets dont even worry about it now, my Dodgers under will lose. I am feeling a 4-4 tie.

TTP, why dont you call in a bomb threat from your house in Compton!

Then the game might be canceled and both plays dont count and she wins! It is that easy

Dodgers will win and game will go under.

PO69

EOG Master

TTP, now even you are suprising me! Certainly you cant be this big of a douchebag!!

You know the rules in these contests!

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

The rules:
  • This contest will be graded on units, not wins/losses.
  • Post your plays in your individual contest thread. These threads are for your picks, talking about the matchup, and so on. Your up to date matchup statistics will be updated in those threads daily.
  • Edited posts will count as 2 losses (0-2 -2.80 units) if edited after the start of your individual contest.
  • All MLB games are ACTION
  • Official lines will be posted at the top of the Contest forum. Those are the lines to be used.
  • You will have a max number of plays per day set at 2, a minimum of 0.
  • You will have to make 7 plays over the course of five days. You must make 7 plays over the course of the 5 days in order to have the chance to move on. The first round max is 7 plays. The first round minimum is 7 plays.
  • A 'no action' wager does not count as one of your 7 plays. ie a canceled game or a player retiring before a tennis match begins.
  • We will begin Saturday, Jul 5, and since this is a Holiday weekend, we will add an extra day and end the first round after Saturday Night's games are completed on July 12th (8 days). On Sunday, July 13, we'll get started with round No.2.
  • You may not use the same play as your opponent. Two people going head to head can not use the exact same play. So, if you see your opponent on a play, you may not use it. The first to post a pick is entitled to that pick.
  • You can not play on the same team as your opposition. You can't play the ML/1H/or Spread on any team that your opposition has selected.
  • You can not play the same team or total twice in the same game. ie. runline and moneyline, first five and game, first half and game.
  • You can not bet both sides of the same line. You can wager on both the total and side of a single game, but you can not bet on side a and side b, or the over and the under.
  • Every pick under 7 you make will be graded as a -1.40 loss.
  • If you are saving a game for the last day and it is rained out or canceled, please post a backup game just in case. You can do this on the board or send Mofome a PM.
  • In round 2 we will go to 10 games over the course of 6 days.
  • Each play is 1 unit. a favorite is 'to win' one unit while a dog play is a risk of 1 unit.
    1. a -140 loser will = -1.40.
    2. a +140 winner will = +1.40.
    3. a +140 loser will = -1.00.
    4. a -140 winner will = +1.00

PO69

EOG Master

It was NOT clear that it was made before the pitch.

Play doesnt count, enough said. I am not losing by going 7-0 and then hacing her wait until after a game starts to make the play.

MOFOME and SHRINK both know the rules here.

Pick is a loser, enough said

Status
Not open for further replies.