Rank from hardest to easiest...

throwing a football 55+ yards on one knee

hitting a baseball out of a mlb park

driving a golf ball 350+ yards

hit a full court basketball shot

run a sub 4.5 40

bowl a 300 (or even get over 270 to cut off some slack)

bench twice your weight

kick a 40+ yard field goal

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated
Re: Rank from hardest to easiest...

1. Hard to throw a football 55 yards standing up for the avg dude

2. EASY for me

3. Easy for me

4. Done it

5. Im white

6. Very Very hard, have bowled a 268

7. did 440 when I weigh around 225, did bounce it though

8. Easiest one on the board....

the ape

EOG Addicted

tough one but i like to try

4. throwing a football 55+ yards on one knee

7. hitting a baseball out of a mlb park

1. driving a golf ball 350+ yards

5. hit a full court basketball shot

6. run a sub 4.5 40

2. bowl a 300 (or even get over 270 to cut off some slack)

3. bench twice your weight

8. kick a 40+ yard field goal
<!-- / message -->

2. throwing a football 55+ yards on one knee

1. hitting a baseball out of a mlb park

5. driving a golf ball 350+ yards

7. hit a full court basketball shot

4. run a sub 4.5 40

8. bowl a 300 (or even get over 270 to cut off some slack)

3. bench twice your weight

6. kick a 40+ yard field goal[/quote]

1-I threw that football 55 yards while benchpressing 350 pounds

2-I hit that MLB out of the park with a seperated shoulder and 50 pound ankle weights on each leg

3-I drove the golf ball 350 yards in the air

4-I hit a full court basketball shot from the Upper deck at Madison Square Garden

5-I ran a sub 4.5 40 backwards

6-I bowled a 300 100 times on a wee board

7-I benchpressed three times my weight at birth

8-I kicked an 80 yard field goal on only 50 steroids

4. throwing a football 55+ yards on one knee (can chuck it a good 50-55 standing up...)

3. hitting a baseball out of a mlb park (never play baseball and 400 feet sounds far...especially since im use to my golf swing)

8. driving a golf ball 350+ yards (w/ a good wind with a fast fairway im sure i could get up there)

7. hit a full court basketball shot (if ive did it before i can do it again!)

5. run a sub 4.5 40 (im white too doesnt mean we cant be fast...just need a little work on getting off the line thats all the 40 is about!)

2. bowl a 300 (or even get over 270 to cut off some slack) (my highest was in the 230s and dont think i could get anywhere close to 300!)

1. bench twice your weight (dont think ill ever be able to bench 430)

6. kick a 40+ yard field goal (ive hit a 30 yarder before...just need to add on 10 more yards!)

5 star bomb

EOG Master

throwing a football 55+ yards on one knee... nope

hitting a baseball out of a mlb park... have hit hr in high school park deeper than some mlb parks so.... done it

driving a golf ball 350+ yards... nope

hit a full court basketball shot... done it

run a sub 4.5 40... nope

bowl a 300 (or even get over 270 to cut off some slack)... done it,bowled a 279

bench twice your weight... done it

kick a 40+ yard field goal... done it

2-I hit that MLB out of the park with a seperated shoulder and 50 pound ankle weights on each leg

4-I hit a full court basketball shot from the Upper deck at Madison Square Garden

Jman, is that you??? Are you back????

LOL

throwing a football 55+ yards on one knee - Standing yes

hitting a baseball out of a mlb park - Easily

driving a golf ball 350+ yards - highly doubt it

hit a full court basketball shot - yes

run a sub 4.5 40 - no way

bowl a 300 (or even get over 270 to cut off some slack) - highly highly doubt it

bench twice your weight - no

kick a 40+ yard field goal - outside chance

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

run a sub 4.5 40 (All fo the others you can train and build up to the moment - all but the 300 game - but not this one. If I had a 90-MPH wind at my back i never coulda run this time)

bowl a 300 - or even get over 270 to cut off some slack (This takes 12 PERFECT shots and some luck not to get a solid 7 or 10 pin and for MOST bowlers this would be about 8-9 or more strikes per game than they average and towards the end that 16 pound ball starts weighing 160 pounds)

driving a golf ball 350+ yards (Hit is Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuust right and get a nice roll and maybe..........)

throwing a football 55+ yards on one knee (NOT easy to do but practive enuf and it can be done)

hitting a baseball out of a mlb park (Jerking one straight down the RF line @ Fenway isn't as hard as it seems)

bench twice your weight (Again - train long enuf and it can be done)

hit a full court basketball shot (Easier than all listed above)

kick a 40+ yard field goal (NOT EVEN CLOSE - by far rhe easiest)

shoebox

EOG Veteran

I love how a ton of guys lie about hitting a golf ball 350yrds, I am willing to bet anyone on this site that they cant hit a golf ball 350yrds under normal circumstances, on a real golf course, non downhill, non wind aided, do you guys really understand how far that is?? I am a decent golfer and hit the ball a long way, and I have NEVER played with a golfer longer then me and I cant hit it 350. Sure there is a random downhill or downwind dogleg, or a hard pan fairway late August that can accidently go that far but to say you can do it under normal circumstances is an outright lie

I love how a ton of guys lie about hitting a golf ball 350yrds, I am willing to bet anyone on this site that they cant hit a golf ball 350yrds under normal circumstances, on a real golf course, non downhill, non wind aided, do you guys really understand how far that is?? I am a decent golfer and hit the ball a long way, and I have NEVER played with a golfer longer then me and I cant hit it 350. Sure there is a random downhill or downwind dogleg, or a hard pan fairway late August that can accidently go that far but to say you can do it under normal circumstances is an outright lie

It's the internet everyone is a superhero :doh1

driving a golf ball 350+ yards

bowl a 300 (or even get over 270 to cut off some slack)

bench twice your weight

hitting a baseball out of a mlb park

kick a 40+ yard field goal

throwing a football 55+ yards on one knee

run a sub 4.5 40

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here

Hardest (8) to Easiest (1)

8) Run a sub 4.5 40 - I'm 6 3 and over 3, so each time I'll never break 5 flat unless I drop 50 at least.

7) Throwing a football 55+ yards- As most have said standing piece of cake.

6) Hitting a golf ball 350 yards- Not big on golf but might with cross wind behind me.

5) Benching twice my weight- Got real close but real strength is in the legs where I can press 4-5 times.

4) Kicking a 40 yard field goal- I'm more of a punter during the Reggie Roby days. Tees for me are tougher.

3) Bowling a 300- Got as close as 276 but struck as many as 11 in a row in practice.

2) Hitting a baseball out of a major league park- Send me to Citizens Bank or Arlington and bleacher creatures should get their gloves ready.

1) Hit a full court shot- Did this once in high school and division three college where I was the same height.

Interesting topic Diesel

i know...350 is a LOOOONG ways away...my furthest ever was around 320 w/ a little bit of wind to my back...i would def need a good 20 mph wind on a fairway that is fast and sloping downward to get up to 350

J

joeybagadonuts

This is one of the funniest threads I have read in a long time. If and when there is a EOG bash, I will gladly bet anyone in this thread on anyone of those feats being able to be done on command. Only on the internet, where everyone is a superstar!

BTW, w/r/t the 350 yard drive. you guys are all full of shit. I played in college, and i have NEVER hit, nor saw anyone hit a drive that long on flat ground w/o wind..... put down the crack pipe.