EOG Master
Re: 11:30 PM EDT press conference

Seymour can we start up somekind of iron man challenge with Mo and Showstopper

10 events

Benching
Posting
Farting
whatever the hell

Think you should start a thread requesting a once and for all who is the man at eog.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Seymour can we start up somekind of iron man challenge with Mo and Showstopper

10 events

Benching
Posting
Farting
whatever the hell

Think you should start a thread requesting a once and for all who is the man at eog.

It's a wonderful idea - bench press is a must - forget farting - it's not either's thing - they both played soccer so a soccer event would work - of course arm wrestling would be a must - some kind of rating by females would have to happen - who has a bigger cock could be pivitol - maybe they both go into a bar and who can get something going first would work

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

One ironic thing is that Journey just told a poster a day or two ago "If I want you gone you will be" Then Mo chases him on out.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Mo can't just be "Mo" anymore - as long as J is Showstopper - no shit I have friend that calls himself Big Show and like the nerds we are - now we call him Big Show - "What's Big Show doing?" - "don't know" - but it stuck somehow - maybe Mo is now Moses - it's biblical

Timetopay

EOG Master

It's a wonderful idea - bench press is a must - forget farting - it's not either's thing - they both played soccer so a soccer event would work - of course arm wrestling would be a must - some kind of rating by females would have to happen - who has a bigger cock could be pivitol - maybe they both go into a bar and who can get something going first would work

Ok so we got

1.benching
2.arm wrestling
3. rated by females
4. soccer
5. penis size
6. MMA match
7. Posting. Who can post the most in 24 hours
8. Breaking Ice - like in Karate Kid 2
9. Run a mile- not sure either can make it
10. Pose Down

What you think?

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Wonder what mofome is doing right now..

He's fucking the shit out of some hot ass girl - 10 years younger than the cougars J scores - maybe eating kobe steak from all that loot Ken pays him to run shit here and keep J in check

Apple

Banned

I don't work for Mo, at least I don't think.. Mofo definitely has powers I wasn't aware about though.. Nonetheless TTP, is J-Man moving to another forum or was this just a publicity stunt? You usually know these things, I'm hearing different shit on and off the forums.

Apple

Banned

He's fucking the shit out of some hot ass girl - 10 years younger than the cougars J scores - maybe eating kobe steak from all that loot Ken pays him to run shit here and keep J in check

:cheers:cheers:cheers

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

"My Green Tank Top is in the Wash!"

I must be brain dead - how did not not see this

Timetopay

EOG Master

Gyno I know shit on most forum happenings. I just am there to keep the ball a rollin.

No idea but im guessing pub stunt.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

He once said he could run a 5 minute mile - no bullshit

Timetopay

EOG Master

"My Green Tank Top is in the Wash!"

I must be brain dead - how did not not see this

I used to have his pic up and he ordered me to take it down. When I refused he went to bucs and it came down.

So i was forced into this. I thought it was fitting 12io4j2w90

Timetopay

EOG Master

He once said he could run a 5 minute mile - no bullshit

Who- I know Mo wouldnt say that.

So must be the Show. Maybe 20 years ago when he was in his thirties...

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

TTP, it's crystal clear - they are going to have to fight - the winner moves to head mod - it can be done at Ken's house - J is most likely much stronger with legs and entire body - Mo is much tougher and should survive easily - I mean Mo will know he was in a fight but he'll knock J out

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

Next time someone says they hate forum drama or dont care what JMAN has to say im going to bump this thread.

Timetopay

EOG Master

TTP, it's crystal clear - they are going to have to fight - the winner moves to head mod - it can be done at Ken's house - J is most likely much stronger with legs and entire body - Mo is much tougher and should survive easily - I mean Mo will know he was in a fight but he'll knock J out

I think Mo would win as well. J(if thats him) looks built but I dont think he can withstand the younger more agressive Mo.

Apple

Banned

yeah so someone from the site put it on. Precious.

That must be what BTJ had on him when he kept saying he was PR and they kept telling him he wasnt.

Very childish. Just fucking PR or Ban or leave someone the fuck alone.

99.9% chance you were on this..

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

And maybe Shrink should pull a Mccarthy and not allow him his job back. Help teach him a lesson not to overreact to situations without letting it sink in.

I know exactly what that is, and it's not new. It's called putting someone on "miserable user" mode.

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?threadid=93258

Yes, this is what he was put in. Its a frustrating timeout. When I was a forum owner I'd do it to assclowns. But I've also been put in this at some certain forums as well and it is a very frustrating and time consuming. I don't care for Mo' or JMan, but for Mo' not to admit this is what he put Jman in, is pretty small of the man.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Moses, could you add some verbage to your avatar - it's more appropriate if it read "Head Moderator - giving Journey orders" - thanks

mofome<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1329339", true); </SCRIPT>
Head Moderator - giving Journey orders

J

joeybagadonuts

One ironic thing is that Journey just told a poster a day or two ago "If I want you gone you will be" Then Mo chases him on out.

That was me he said that to, looks like I got the last laugh.... .

Good riddance Journeystiff, don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out. Oh, and for the record, you are the biggest attention whore in forumville history. Make sure you fill out a bracket over at the RX for the Douchebag of the Year award... i think you are already a LOCK to win, though. Have fun eating out of dumpsters since you arent getting paid to post anymore.
:hangt

I will only take questions from those who address me as The Showstopper.
I was just looking through here again, i couldn't stop myself from saying -

You are only at the top of the class in one key category, [world class idiot].
You're just a moronic self praising degenerate clueless ego freak psychotic jackoff.
[get a fuckin life, you sorry ass piece of shit] refer to me as your daddy 12io4j2w90

WVU

EOG Master

you have to admit the Showstopper bit was good comedy