Why do sportsbetting forums employ locals?

WVU

EOG Master
Re: Why do sportsbetting forums employ locals?

in a perfect world I would agree with you completely Reload. But look what Ken has to deal with now and what Rx also dealt with. All that could have been avoided.

When advertisers come here and elsewhere to hang a banner, I am pretty sure they are under the assumption that they are not going to be in direct competition with the mods of the forum. Other posters would be hard to stop, but certainly side income from booking bets should not be allowed by forum employees for many different reasons. Problems are bound to occur and the site and even the advertisers eventually takes some of the fallout.

I am not naming any names, but it isn't tough to figure out. No one will admit it for obvious reasons
OK let's get this out in the open WVU.

Are you insinuating that in any way, shape or form an EOG moderator is taking action?

Apple

Banned

many more than him. It would be fun to guess them all collectively, but I ain't driving this bus. At least not yet

:+textinb3

Probably not a good idea to mention anymore names.

WVU

EOG Master

OK let's get this out in the open WVU.

Are you insinuating that in any way, shape or form an EOG moderator is taking action?

no. But it is obvious my former place of employment had at least one and I doubt they are the only site. I also know many posters are either agents or booking on their own.

WVU

EOG Master

Thank you.

As far as your former place of employment is concerned, that's their issue. Not EOG's.

I know. I am glad you had me clarify because I wasn't talking about any mods here. But some of this paints a clearer picture of the issue with Journeyman. It isn't a defense, but background stuff that I think is worthy of attention at least.