The Showstopper Press Conference, 11:30 PM EDT

Journeyman

EOG Master
Tonights topic:

My possible return to EOG and the TT situation.

I will be discussing this with my attorney and will have a prepared written statement tonight after the All Star game.

The Showstopper.12io4j2w90

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: The Showstopper Press Conference, 11:30 PM EDT

I was starting to like you Jman but what the fuck? You are a drama queen

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Somehow I'll survive either way....

This is an important one.

Nobody said you had to be here.:blink:

Alright Showstopper.... I already know what your plan is! You are coming back, and will start making payments to TT. I can see thru you. Good choice and it will be good to have you here full time again!

:cheers

How could you return you were not even gone a full day, dont you have to leave to return as far as the press conference

Tuckman

Uh Poster

umm how about earlier, i hafta get up at 6am again, thanks for understanding..

eog management :cheers

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Alright Showstopper.... I already know what your plan is! You are coming back, and will start making payments to TT. I can see thru you. Good choice and it will be good to have you here full time again!

:cheers

so when u gonna start making payments? :rolleyes:

Journeyman

EOG Master

How could you return you were not even gone a full day, dont you have to leave to return as far as the press conference

Yeah I get it Wrigley , you don't like me....save the effort, I already know.

J

joeybagadonuts

Hey Mo,

I'll pay you to delete this thread. Anyone else want to pitch in to stop the Show-stiffer from having his "press conference". You really are a sorry piece of shit, Journeystiff.

Thanks,

Hey Mo,

I'll pay you to delete this thread. Anyone else want to pitch in to stop the Show-stiffer from having his "press conference". You really are a sorry piece of shit, Journeystiff.

Thanks,

I'm in for $50 to $100

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I dont understand...

if you want Jman to stop posting..........

.......just stop replying to his threads!

try it. it will work.

*i dont want him to stop posting. hes a good poster. and one of the few who enjoy talking sports.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I dont understand...

if you want Jman to stop posting..........

.......just stop replying to his threads!

try it. it will work.

*i dont want him to stop posting. hes a good poster. and one of the few who enjoy talking sports.

:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

are you kidding?

The showstopper Shawn Micheals will be here now I might have to stay up for that

J

joeybagadonuts

Jstiff,

How much do we have to raise to prevent you from making a fool out of yourself with all this bitch drama. I know you live for it, but really, you are over 40 and still act like a teen-age chick.

I got $100 from BR, I'll gladly throw in $100. Who else is in?

Journeyman

EOG Master

Jstiff,

How much do we have to raise to prevent you from making a fool out of yourself with all this bitch drama. I know you live for it, but really, you are over 40 and still act like a teen-age chick.

wrong.

Jstiff,

Funny thing is he really thinks it is a press conference he's holding:+textinb3

Another one tonight, Showstopper?

OK, my question is - if you return to EOG, will you be offered a no-trade clause in your contract this time?

:)

Funny thing is he really thinks it is a press conference he's holding:+textinb3

the fucking retard thinks that posting on the internet is like being employed in the MSM

this is a good lesson for the kids out there to witness how steroids can fuck up ones brain too....not just their weewee's

Journeyman

EOG Master

Another one tonight, Showstopper?

OK, my question is - if you return to EOG, will you be offered a no-trade clause in your contract this time?

:)

I looked around yesterday, my agent and I...fielded a few offers but nothing substancial...

I even applied for a bingo hall job yesterday, the 'number drawer', haven't heard back yet....all the free popcorn you can eat too.:pop:

WVU

EOG Master

I looked around yesterday, my agent and I...fielded a few offers but nothing substancial...

I even applied for a bingo hall job yesterday, the 'number drawer', haven't heard back yet....all the free popcorn you can eat too.:pop:

Jman you could take in the action from all the feining blue hairs

journey - i hope ur press conference is not going to include a statment that you will be paying back TTINCO in full. been there done that. now it's time to PAY it. $50 a week would be great, journey! and that is affordable to you. i remember that picture you posted! you had like 10,000 on your desk!

Journeyman

EOG Master

journey - i hope ur press conference is not going to include a statment that you will be paying back TTINCO in full. been there done that. now it's time to PAY it. $50 a week would be great, journey! and that is affordable to you. i remember that picture you posted! you had like 10,000 on your desk!

oh geez...it was never about what I have.

See you at 11:30 woman.12io4j2w90

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

:pop: I love press conferences.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

MO, YOU ARE THE HEAD FUCKING MODERATOR - YES OR NO? - STUN THIS FUCKING DONKEY ALREADY!

WVU

EOG Master

Is there really a stun mod tool? We may get to see

MO, YOU ARE THE HEAD FUCKING MODERATOR - YES OR NO? - STUN THIS FUCKING DONKEY ALREADY!

hahahahahahahaha

Wouldn't it be hilarious if Journeyman actually got "stunned" right before his press conference?

Authorities would find him in his house a week later...:hangt

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

I think I will be sleeping by 11:30 as I have an early sports camp to bring my daughter to but hopefully some good news.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/91j_Gp5juws&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/91j_Gp5juws&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>