Journeyman's official statement thread.

Journeyman

EOG Master
We will be with you shortly, please enjoy the music.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sEbgB6X6S5c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sEbgB6X6S5c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated
Re: Journeyman's official statement thread.

This song was big in my family as was Sinatra. You can really buld up the show can't you?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

"What do you mean your out of flavored butter?" cripes just put the regular butter on then..

Would be a SHITTY time for the server to F UP again

It was about this time last night, wasn't it???

Journeyman

EOG Master

"What do you mean your out of flavored butter?" cripes just put the regular butter on then..

Man you have been A+ with your humor lately. :LMAO

Only guy I know who still says cripes, I catch myself saying it again sometimes, thanks!:blink:

Blondie

EOG Master

Would be a SHITTY time for the server to F UP again

It was about this time last night, wasn't it???

IF the server f'ks up now so help me I will take your modem and shove it......

nevermind. :cheers

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

get Bookmaker on this possible server issue...Im sure they could help.

Just waiting for the 7 key bashers to come up from the gutter before the press conference begins...

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Just waiting for the 7 key bashers to come up from the gutter before the press conference begins...

1. Joeybag
2. Fordfield
3. beantownjim
4. Ballrash thanks WV
5. Sly55
6. Wrigley
7. Oscar B

The other night may have taken some steam from them with a repeat performance. We can hope.

Journeyman

EOG Master

My official statement post-

My attorney helped me write parts of this one (for legal reasons) so it may seem a little stiff for me...

The thread LinesMover started earlier today was the final straw, at first I was frustrated to see yet another thread of its kind, after reading some of the posts from some of the good guys , guys I have respected for years, posting to me there, that was it, enough....this will no longer be an issue! I thank all of you for taking the time and I'm sorry I let some of you down....I know some of you guys sincerely hope I get back to where I was, and I thank you guys, I've been getting emails and PMs of encouragement throughout, I won't forget that.

So, a deal was made, TT was sent the first installment and he received that tonight.

I would also like to say, I was wrong not to set up arraingements sooner than this to start paying TT back, yes I said it would be taken care of and I never meant for it to drag out this long.... I stayed in the game here at EOG and could have at least paid TT something each month. Instead I made excuses, and there's no excuse for that.

I apologize to T, who I considered my closest friend at The Rx, that was the hardest part of this entire deal... TT was my closest friend , we spoke pretty much every night, working side by side over there....I hope someday he will forgive me, he was the last person I would have wanted to have a problem with.

Ironically it was also LinesMover who had offered me a job about two months ago. I now understand why they never hired THE SHOWSTOPPER to represent their product.

The Shrink was always open and honest with me since I returned here to work for him, he never said he was going to help me pay T, nor did I ask him to help me, we spoke about this almost everytime we talked.... I knew it bothered him a lot, he wanted me here posting but hated having to defend me almost daily, for that I apologize to Ken, who I consider a great friend.

I knew it bothered him, I am very thankful he kept me in the game so to speak.

Ken has always accepted his responsibilities on the forums, for me to be taken seriously and work for him , I need to do the same...I don't want negativity to reflect on EOG because of me.

It is time to accept mine, TT will be paid in full, no negotiating, the entire $5,800.

Sincerely ,
Journeyman
<!-- / message -->

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Good to hear.

Showstopper: Does your attorney think you are a bafoon?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

I really dont think its other people business what you do in private deals.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Side note (and nobody insisted I write this)

I would also like to apologize to MoFome, who I have given a hard time (it was more less hazing) since he became head mod....I have a lot of respect for Mo as a poster, I know he's fairly new as a moderator and also head mod, I am very confident Mo will take EOG places it has not been to date.

I am still The Show, but Mo is head mod (plus he has that damn zapper).

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Journeyman I have been a harsh critic no doubt, but I commend you on doing the right thing. There is zero doubt you will take shit from the crackpots regardless of what you do, but I retract the numerous stiff comments i have made.

props.

My official statement post-

My attorney helped me write parts of this one (for legal reasons) so it may seem a little stiff for me...

The thread LinesMover started earlier today was the final straw, at first I was frustrated to see yet another thread of its kind, after reading some of the posts from some of the good guys , guys I have respected for years, posting to me there, that was it, enough....this will no longer be an issue! I thank all of you for taking the time and I'm sorry I let some of you down....I know some of you guys sincerely hope I get back to where I was, and I thank you guys, I've been getting emails and PMs of encouragement throughout, I won't forget that.

So, a deal was made, TT was sent the first installment and he received that tonight.

I would also like to say, I was wrong not to set up arraingements sooner than this to start paying TT back, yes I said it would be taken care of and I never meant for it to drag out this long.... I stayed in the game here at EOG and could have at least paid TT something each month. Instead I made excuses, and there's no excuse for that.

I apologize to T, who I considered my closest friend at The Rx, that was the hardest part of this entire deal... TT was my closest friend , we spoke pretty much every night, working side by side over there....I hope someday he will forgive me, he was the last person I would have wanted to have a problem with.

Ironically it was also LinesMover who had offered me a job about two months ago. I now understand why they never hired THE SHOWSTOPPER to represent their product.

The Shrink was always open and honest with me since I returned here to work for him, he never said he was going to help me pay T, nor did I ask him to help me, we spoke about this almost everytime we talked.... I knew it bothered him a lot, he wanted me here posting but hated having to defend me almost daily, for that I apologize to Ken, who I consider a great friend.

I knew it bothered him, I am very thankful he kept me in the game so to speak.

Ken has always accepted his responsibilities on the forums, for me to be taken seriously and work for him , I need to do the same...I don't want negativity to reflect on EOG because of me.

It is time to accept mine, TT will be paid in full, no negotiating, the entire $5,800.

Sincerely ,
Journeyman
<!-- / message -->

This is an excellent statement, Journeyman. EOG cannot be respected when it either advertises for or employs those who are not completely respected. I admire you forthrightness and hope that with the payment of your debt you can become an EOG employee in good standing again.
Respectfully,
Sportsgirl

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Good stuff journey. The right thing to do for sure. 12io4j2w90

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

Jman, its never too late to try and make ammends. This is a step in the right direction. Get the debt paid off and you can build new bridges.

:cheers

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Side note (and nobody insisted I write this)

I would also like to apologize to MoFome, who I have given a hard time (it was more less hazing) since he became head mod....I have a lot of respect for Mo as a poster, I know he's fairly new as a moderator and also head mod, I am very confident Mo will take EOG places it has not been to date.

I am still The Show, but Mo is head mod (plus he has that damn zapper).
12io4j2w90

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Not much anyone can say now, so we need new material. We all know showing that love for mo was hard.

OF...:pop: