Every New Lurker That Signs On Tonight Wins A Free EOG Shirt!!!

All NEW lurkers have to do is REGISTER in our POSTING FORUM!!!

It's that EASY!!!

I will then send you a NEW EOG SHIRT!!

THE SHRINK

David Matthews said:
If you have any EOG.com athletic cups remaining, I'll take an XXXL please.

:+signs15-

Hey David,

This place is for serious gamblers. You and FEZZIK will SOON find this out when I GUARANTEE I will KICK HIS ASS and Pinnacle MIGHT even make ME the FAVORITE...:smoke

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
THE SHRINK said:
Hey David,

This place is for serious gamblers. You and FEZZIK will SOON find this out when I GUARANTEE I will KICK HIS ASS and Pinnacle MIGHT even make ME the FAVORITE...:smoke
I want to see how quick that line lasts? LOL! P.S. I forgot I am still supposed to be upset at you for agreeing with BeantownDumbass!

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
The General said:
Agreeing with Jim can be bad as I have dealt with it for 2 years now. :cocktail
General: You are my hero! If that idiot cannot get your goat by busting on you and 'The Corps', nothing will! My utmost respect, Sir!

shirt please XL. It'll look great when I walk into sundays regular establishment to watch my money and enjoy wings and suds.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
General: You are my hero! If that idiot cannot get your goat by busting on you and 'The Corps', nothing will! My utmost respect, Sir!<!-- / message -->

Thanks. I find it easy and entertaining.

:cocktail

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Every New Lurker That Signs On Tonight Wins A Free EOG Shirt!!!

bump for the project manager, u might wanna use this method to attract new posters!!

Im still waiting for my EOG softball cap can one of the mods work on that project:+textinb3

I'm looking for semi-intelligent posts in the sports forum. That's the way that shirts should be given out. We have a lot of good posters in the sports forum. We need more to have it a nice spot to check out plays.

Blondie

EOG Master

Can I get one of those EOG leisure suits?

Last I heard they were on backorder as Raiders and Shrink were arguing over the color.

Raiders wanted purple and Shrink wanted pink :doh1

I'm looking for semi-intelligent posts in the sports forum. That's the way that shirts should be given out. We have a lot of good posters in the sports forum. We need more to have it a nice spot to check out plays.

When you start producing the site and start making the T-shirts, you will be able to make the rules.