MOFOME POY, Honestly, Easy money

mofome

Banned
Re: MOFOME POY, Honestly, Easy money

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR class=wagerheader><TD colSpan=10>#1 Straight Submitted Confirmation#469582

</TD></TR><TR class=wagertitleheader><TD>NSS</TD><TD>Team</TD><TD>Line</TD><TD>Opt</TD><TD>Risk</TD><TD>Win</TD></TR><TR></TR><TR class=wagerentry><TD>919</TD><TD>DET( Verlander/ B Burres )</TD><TD>-136 </TD><TD></TD><TD>$2,720.00 </TD><TD>$2,000.00 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Lets go MO!!

91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Personally, I'd prefer waiting til it's over..:deadhorse:

pvcpipe,

he can bet without my assistance...

I am not a bookmaker or a tool for any poster...

But it looks like mofome is the man today...

agreed that you aren't a tool for any poster, but many posters paid and otherwise serve your purpose. and that purpose would've been served to the fullest extent had you allowed Mo to wager his check.

you're right about one thing: mo is the man today!!

5 star bomb

EOG Master

poor job mofome

he is so confident in certain plays, ideas, opinions, that he either a) feels insulted even bothering to justify them b) feels they are so obviously correct that they don't need to be justified by him c) feel he's smarter than everyone else and thus shouldn't need to justify posting them

Those are assumptions but assumptions based on your posting history

i agree Detroit should win tomorrow, but your responses to certain posts in this thread are pathetic. This thread should be in the Baseball forum to begin with, and secondly you of all people should be the one to lead the way in terms of discussing, analyzing, and dissecting plays. I'm going to be on DET tomorrow but it won't be because of this thread, I'll tell you that much. For a guy that I've interacted with off the forum and who has idealized 'hardcore' (your word) handicapping discussion, you've done an awful job.

Take this post for what it's worth, as an attempt to help steer you the way you originally intended. I'll expect a less than flattering response when I wake up in the morning I'm sure. But maybe, just maybe you'll see how your own posting here flies in the face of what you've preached to myself and others and the direction you'd like this forum to turn.

Dsethi... funny post dude. Yet when I think about it you had some similar type threads last college basketball season when you were killing college hoops. Mofo had a strong feeling about this game and he shared it with the forum to hope to win everyone some money. You are over thinking things... Who cares if he posts it here or in the baseball forum. Its a winner and Mofo knows his sports

mofome

Banned

agreed that you aren't a tool for any poster, but many posters paid and otherwise serve your purpose. and that purpose would've been served to the fullest extent had you allowed Mo to wager his check.

you're right about one thing: mo is the man today!!

i would have nearly doubled up, but i also would have learned that my bossman doesnt have my best interest in mind. that said, i consider it a big win today.

:D

mofome

Banned

Dsethi... funny post dude. Yet when I think about it you had some similar type threads last college basketball season when you were killing college hoops. Mofo had a strong feeling about this game and he shared it with the forum to hope to win everyone some money. You are over thinking things... Who cares if he posts it here or in the baseball forum. Its a winner and Mofo knows his sports

dsethi is showing a sensitive side of himself. Im honest, i treat people well, i help people get paid, i talk handicapping and i do the best i can. Im not perfect, but i do my best. dsethi looks silly and hes not someone likely to admit that, he'll have another long reply about why im dumb and he is all knowing.

:houra

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR class=wagerheader><TD colSpan=10>#1 Straight Submitted Confirmation#469582

</TD></TR><TR class=wagertitleheader><TD>NSS</TD><TD>Team</TD><TD>Line</TD><TD>Opt</TD><TD>Risk</TD><TD>Win</TD></TR><TR></TR><TR class=wagerentry><TD>919</TD><TD>DET( Verlander/ B Burres )</TD><TD>-136 </TD><TD></TD><TD>$2,720.00 </TD><TD>$2,000.00 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Lets go MO!!

Thanks Mo. 12io4j2w90

5 star bomb

EOG Master

dsethi is showing a sensitive side of himself. Im honest, i treat people well, i help people get paid, i talk handicapping and i do the best i can. Im not perfect, but i do my best. dsethi looks silly and hes not someone likely to admit that, he'll have another long reply about why im dumb and he is all knowing.

:houra

Oh definitely, just a typical Dsethi post. Like you said before when "healthy" Dsethi can be one of the best posters for sure. But when he acts like this he can be a real egotistic moron at times... Dsethi get healthy!

91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

5starbomb - show me anywhere last year in CBB in my threads where I didn't respond to a particular issue or question with either no response or by saying that I know more than anyone else. You'll be searching a long, long time. Stop blatantly lying in your attempt to make any valid points.

mofome - Thanks for proving my points. Were you not the one that emailed me talking about wanting to have this forum be 'hardcore' handicapping discussion? Where's the discussion on your part for this GOY? So is it 'do what I say, don't do what I do?' - because you didn't discuss a damned thing relating to your play today.

You think it's egotism on my part? It's egotism on your part. Too knowledgeable to discuss your play and share your thoughts? Sure seems like it in this thread. 5star, stop being stupid. Please look at the threads in the winter and show me multiple times where I didn't address if a poster had a question about a play I was on or just responded with 'it's the game of the year, trust me.'

Has nothing to do with me being sensitive, i don't take any of your jabs seriously, should know me well enough to discern that.

I guess don't preach to me about wanting to have all this discussion when you're not willing to discuss your plays. Never said anything about you not knowing your sports or capping etc. etc. I even said in this thread that I liked the Tigers today as well. Least I would have written some thoughts if I was on a play, let alone a 'Lock.' So who's really being sensitive? I didn't expect you to understand the value of what I said because you'd view it as criticism as opposed to constructive criticism. Just do me a favor and lead by example rather than emailing me about facilitating discussion. Thanks.

Look dude, i will read this later. You analyze too much and appreciate too little. You look for the negative far too often. This board is about enjoying some time, handicapping, and doing your best for the group. I offer my money, i win more than i lose, and i talk more about handicapping/sports than anyone on any forum. You're simply wrong to be so critical and thats fine, but relax; stop being so petty.

91023i2ndw;l

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Nice job Mo! Dont listen to the haters (Dsethi)

:BBQ::chicken::med3d-bravo::+money-8+:+money-8+:+money-8+

Thanks Mo. It is tough to unload on a GOY without analysis. It was scary with Jones in there at the end though.

mofome

Banned

What does your offering money and talking sports have to do with this thread? It doesn't. It's not being petty - don't email or PM me wanting to have sports discussions when you won't offer so much as 1-2 thoughts regarding your POY. You and 5star can spin it however you want, me being petty, sensitive, uptight. It's all bullshit, this isn't about me, it's about you emailing me and others wanting to have a discussion-based forum and then you not even bothering when it comes to your most popular thread in recent memory. If that's wrong, then fine, stop reaching out to me with your bullshit then. I appreciate alot of posts and people on here and other places. Don't try to put this on me. I've been criticizing people who posts plays and refuse to discuss them for years now. The criticism itself has nothing to do with you. It does pertain to you now, however, because you're saying one thing and doing another. I find that to be garbage.

It's fine though, you and your cronies can rally around each other and run the site however you choose. Like I said, just don't email me asking me to do things you're unwilling to do when it comes to your biggest plays. Feel free to reach out to me again when you are.

And 5star, calling me a hater is stupid. I said in my first post that I liked the play. You are worthless.

dsethi, i will read your ramblings later on. no need to reply with a book each time, i cant imagine how many times you've repeated yourself already, there isnt all that much to talk about.

91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

Don't bother reading it. Good to know head mods read responses so closely to begin with. I'll just assume your future arguments to be 'i'm wright, you're wrong, you're silly and upset.' And I'll also assume that to be your analysis for future GOYs so I'll refrain from asking for that down. Good talking to you, good job on your GOY. And no, this isn't me being 'sensitive' this is me realizing it's pointless to constructively criticize someone who's apparently above criticism.

i said i would read it, why is that not good enough. maybe i have other things to do? did i say i was going to ignore everything you said or did i say i would address it later? its good to know that there are people who claim not to like drama but go out of their way to create it. Who is above critcism? You are the only one who ive noticed never be wrong in forumville.

:cheers

WVU

EOG Master

mofo this is how dsethi is and dsethi this is how mofo is. How do you guys not know this yet?

Nice pick either way

mofome

Banned

And this is why there's no point in constructively criticizing you, b/c you take this as me creating drama? I give a shit about you making a case for your GOY which you didn't do, and how it related to your overall mission for the board which you emailed me about. Make sense? Probably not, maybe I'm not using enough smiley faces. Don't bother addressing anything, it's pointless, at least in this thread. You can PM me again if you like, i don't care if you read the points i've discussed or not at this juncture

dsethi, you are so sensitive that its unbelievable. i start threads about games with stats and all every day, i never see you chime in. i post about the umps every day and i dont recall you ever chiming in. i ask people if there are games they want to talk about and i rarely see you chime in. your longest and most passionate posts tend to be critical, why? i made this post last night with a lot going on and i was having fun. im sorry if you feel that i owed you a longer explanation for my poy, but i felt differently. sometimes im in the mood to explain why i like something, sometimes im not. 90% of the time, i give reason after reason for my selections and you are nowhere to be seen.

what ive mentioned to you about the forum has not changed. i want people treated well; they are. I want there to be more sports/handicapping; there is. we have people helping out with all kinds of things. we have more interaction than ever. we have less drama than before. we have more handicapping contests and chance for people to win. our staff is all on the same page and even jman has been given a chance to make his matters right and move on. we cant change over night, but we're doing things the right way and with integrity.

12io4j2w90

5 star bomb

EOG Master

dsethi, you are so sensitive that its unbelievable. i start threads about games with stats and all every day, i never see you chime in. i post about the umps every day and i dont recall you ever chiming in. i ask people if there are games they want to talk about and i rarely see you chime in. your longest and most passionate posts tend to be critical, why? i made this post last night with a lot going on and i was having fun. im sorry if you feel that i owed you a longer explanation for my poy, but i felt differently. sometimes im in the mood to explain why i like something, sometimes im not. 90% of the time, i give reason after reason for my selections and you are nowhere to be seen.

what ive mentioned to you about the forum has not changed. i want people treated well; they are. I want there to be more sports/handicapping; there is. we have people helping out with all kinds of things. we have more interaction than ever. we have less drama than before. we have more handicapping contests and chance for people to win. our staff is all on the same page and even jman has been given a chance to make his matters right and move on. we cant change over night, but we're doing things the right way and with integrity.

12io4j2w90

DAGGER