ATLANTIS -- BAHAMAS

munson15

I want winners...
Re: ATLANTIS -- BAHAMAS

IF YOU WANT WOMEN FROM 18-50 IN BIKINIS.........THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO................
If you want them topless, go to the Carribean!:houra

Seriously, that's where the last bash was, correct? I'd like to go there sometime, Tony's pictures looked great.

Hey Devil, did you get to play any poker there? Did you get to check-raise stupid tourists and take huge pots off of them?

Heading there the week of August 16th.

We have a Time Share at the Harborside at Atlantis.
Loved it so much last year at the hotel, decided to buy one for myself. :+textinb3

Taking my 2 boys along with wifeypoo.

Oldest graduated FAU in May and this is his graduation present
among everything else he got. :+excited-

The Devil

EOG Master

That sounds really surprising. I'm sure they could draw people in for some big tournaments at that place.

i believe they held a wpt event there last year.........a poker room would be a nice addition............

CHARLIEPEETE

EOG Dedicated

i love the atlantis.........which tower did you stay in this time................

i was at the coral in january and everything went fine..........:partydid you go anywhere other than the atlantis?????????

pvcpipe

EOG Master

IF YOU WANT WOMEN FROM 18-50 IN BIKINIS.........THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO................

went last month, and it was amazing. a little expensive, but amazing. i was pushing little kids out of the way on the waterslides, which was embarrassing at first. then i got over it.

went last month, and it was amazing. a little expensive, but amazing. i was pushing little kids out of the way on the waterslides, which was embarrassing at first. then i got over it.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

pvc, I can picture it now.

Did you see anything "slip" out? 91023i2ndw;l

The Devil

EOG Master

WHo the hell wants to see a 50yr old in a bikini??:doh1

JERRY, I KEEP FORGETTING YOU ARE BUILT LIKE CHARLES ATLAS.......THERE WERE A LOT OF 40-50 YEAR OLD MILFS THERE..........NOTHING WRONG LOOKING AT :devil:AN OLDER WOMAN WITH A NICE BODY .............

The Devil

EOG Master

i love the atlantis.........which tower did you stay in this time................

i was at the coral in january and everything went fine..........:partydid you go anywhere other than the atlantis?????????

WAS AT THE ROYAL TOWERS...EAST WING......STAYED INSIDE THE COMPLEX...........NEVER LEFT.......

pvcpipe

EOG Master

JERRY, I KEEP FORGETTING YOU ARE BUILT LIKE CHARLES ATLAS.......THERE WERE A LOT OF 40-50 YEAR OLD MILFS THERE..........NOTHING WRONG LOOKING AT :devil:AN OLDER WOMAN WITH A NICE BODY .............

i'll verify that. it's trophy wife central....and they know how to take care of themselves. also a slew of jailbait, btw.