"Is he Up or Down" posting plays? Today we take a closer look at -Gynecologist-

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: "Is he Up or Down" posting plays? Today we take a closer look at -Gynecologist-

apparently these threads are now too offensive for some....may have to pull the plug.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Re: "Is he Up or Down" posting plays? Today we take a closer look at -Gynecologist-

Jman. they dont serve the purpose you were hoping for...they make hard working posters get trash tossed at them, if an actual poster wants to ask about themselves for feedback that is one thing...Maybe do that..open it up for an actual poster to put their name down for commentary.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

This would be my guess.... I think OVERALL Gyno is DOWN, however I think he has grown a lot in the last year and is a MUCH smarter capper and sports better in general. He seems to think outside the box often and is open to trying new things. He started doing ML Parlays like Dsethi in College Hoops and had success, now hes working on this chase system in baseball which as of now looks to be working pretty well.

I love Gynecologist but there is no way he is UP liefetime...

Journeyman

EOG Master

When Gyno came aboard a few years ago I remember he did very well out of the gate and developed quite a following quickly....and he was the one who would switch his avatar to the game/team he was currently on, good job with that.

the LSU-N.D. game was stuff of legend....if you didn't know better you would have thought he retired with the Tigers trouncing of the Irish!

WVU

EOG Master

Down just like everyone else, but a good guy eager to learn.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Thats what I like about Gyno... Seems to be always trying new things. Thinking outside the box

Put it this way. Gyno's dart board is one inch in diameter and he's throwing from 10 yards.

Apple

Banned

On posted plays I'm pretty sure I'd be ahead.. 2 Winning NBA,NFL,CFB,CBB seasons.. 1 winning MLB and NHL season..

1 losing NBA,NFL,CBB,NHL and MLB season.

Lost a large political and American Idol wager..

Not trying to toot my own horn but my big plays throughout the years have normally peformed quite well.

But actual betting= I'm down because of horrible money management skills.

J

joeybagadonuts

Down.
Anyone who is forced to buy leopard print shirts is 100% BARELLED IN.

FACT.

Apple

Banned

Down.
Anyone who is forced to buy leopard print shirts is 100% BARELLED IN.

FACT.

Actually bought that shirt in 2003 and in 2003 I made $97,000 dollars.. Thanks for following me around joey and mentioning the same old shirt in every post..

Journeyman

EOG Master

If everyone is down (like you always suggest) what exactly is there to learn?

Journeyman

EOG Master

Actually bought that shirt in 2003 and in 2003 I made $97,000 dollars.. Thanks for following me around joey..

Just block him, he'll latch onto someone else , guy's entire life is spent trying to put people down, he doesn't even know. I-N-S-E-C-U-R-E!

Timetopay

EOG Master

Journey when are you going to put up TFZ?

Im assuming it should be the group and not just Raiders

J

joeybagadonuts

Actually bought that shirt in 2003 and in 2003 I made $97,000 dollars.. Thanks for following me around joey..

wow, big timer, you musta been tearing up the Payless sales rack with that kind of $$$$.

seriously, this is an honest question gyno, did you really throw on that abomination of a shirt and say to yourself "wow, I look sharp!!!" ?

Also, where did I "follow you", you are dumber than you look, and that is saying a whole helluva a lot.

12io4j2w90

Gyno is a unique handicapper. He mixes all sort of bets during his Football season posting. He is damn near famous for teasers, parlays and the such. I will say that Gabe has progressed very well in the few years that I've been around him. He is much more tuned in to the actual capping and is becoming a more progressive poster as well. Him and I don't always see eye to eye, but its always a work in progress, as is his handicapping. Overall I'd say he is down just a bit, but I've never seen his NHL seasons or much of his CBB seasons posted anywhere. His money management is in line with mine, especially when I was drinking: Terrible. To each their own, we lose some we win some.

APPLE

J

joeybagadonuts

Just block him, he'll latch onto someone else , guy's entire life is spent trying to put people down, he doesn't even know. I-N-S-E-C-U-R-E!

Better than spending my entire life "working" on a gambling site and yet be barelled in to a guy that lent you $ to pay a bookie, talk about pathetic....

J

joeybagadonuts

Good idea. That will be another "up" to add to the list.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I already asked Raiders what the record was, he failed to address the question with a definitive answer.

:blink:

Gyno's a good guy. Just can't pick a game if you give him the half-time score.

J

joeybagadonuts

I already asked Raiders what the record was, he failed to address the question with a definitive answer.

Since you have nothing better to do, why dont you go back and research it?

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Actually bought that shirt in 2003 and in 2003 I made $97,000 dollars.. Thanks for following me around joey and mentioning the same old shirt in every post..

Damn Gyno... How did you make 97k? That is some nice coin

Ask Joey, TN, miceli, DickyW, Judge and others that are part of the gang.

Apple

Banned

wow, big timer, you musta been tearing up the Payless sales rack with that kind of $$$$.

seriously, this is an honest question gyno, did you really throw on that abomination of a shirt and say to yourself "wow, I look sharp!!!" ?

Also, where did I "follow you", you are dumber than you look, and that is saying a whole helluva a lot.

12io4j2w90

Have we met in person?

ballwonder

EOG Master

Was making less money in 2005 and I took a longer than expected break from the business after my son died on Oct 2 2005.

That sucks gyno how old was youre son very sorry to hear that.

Apple

Banned

Was Born Apr 5 2005 and died Oct 2 2005..

ballwonder

EOG Master

I am very sorry to learn about youre loss from 05. I cannot imagine what kind of pain you have endured with the loss of a child.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I am very sorry to learn about youre loss from 05. I cannot imagine what kind of pain you have endured with the loss of a child.

I agree, not sure if we should harp on it or try and cheer Gyno up....I remember when he posted about this at my old place, just can't imagine how it must be to deal with that.

Gyno u ever need someone to talk to about it, let me know...I am a good listener.

J

joeybagadonuts

Sorry to hear that, Gyno. Probably doesnt mean much coming from me after all the shit I have given you, but it's horribly sad nonetheless....