• tx over 10 i like
  • kc u 9.5
  • bos u 8
Now time to look at the games a bit.

:+excited-

mofome

Banned
Re: At first glance, Early games tomorrow

King Felix is actually worse at home than he is on the road.

:pop:

mofome

Banned

snell has a 7.71 era on the road this year but has been good @ Hou in his career.

• SD +125 or more im in
  • LAD -120 or better im in
  • Bos +money im in.
  • tx over 10 i like
  • kc u 9.5
  • bos u 8
Now time to look at the games a bit.

:+excited-

you can get the first three already. Sd only at Pinny, but Im sure that number will get better. Dodgers are around -110 right now. I really like that one right now, but have to get more info first.

mofome

Banned

you can get the first three already. Sd only at Pinny, but Im sure that number will get better. Dodgers are around -110 right now. I really like that one right now, but have to get more info first.

yeah those are just my first impressions, im not sure if i'll feel the same after i look at'em a bit more.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Forget Snell He sucks dick

Mo what did I tell you about Rays vs lefties.

Think they are 1-4 since then.

mofome

Banned

Laffey winless on the road. Lackey no losses in day games...

Laffey with an era around 6.00 on the road and allowing a ridiculous OPS of .953. Aaron has been tough in day games and was good in his lone career matchup with the Halos.

Lackey allows an OBP under .270 at home and hes giving up less and 1 HR per 9. John has been a ground ball pitcher this season and Clev has hit just .255 off ground ball pitcher and a pathetic .222 vs power arms.

Laffey is a finess pitcher and those are the kind of pitchers that the angels have had the most success against. The line is big, but justifiable around -165.

mofome

Banned

In his short career, July has been Zacks worst month, for one reason or another.

first five under. I get it. The longer the game goes tonight, the more I will be on that under. I have it under tonight, so I really would like to see them play till around 2am (but still stay under)

mofome

Banned

first five under. I get it. The longer the game goes tonight, the more I will be on that under. I have it under tonight, so I really would like to see them play till around 2am (but still stay under)

yeah thats good thinking, keep these guys up all night and bring'em out tired tomorrow vs rested starters.

:pop:

and they dont play until 810 eastern the next day. The earlier they get done the longer the play "night". Umps are probably traveling to new sites too. They will want to getaway.

JuiceBox

EOG Senior Member

Disagree w/ the SD bet. The Reds are playing pretty good right now, and Arroyo has been real good lately. Reds have much more pop in thier lineup, and Maddux is just not Maddux like anymore. Red's should light him up!

mofome

Banned

Disagree w/ the SD bet. The Reds are playing pretty good right now, and Arroyo has been real good lately. Reds have much more pop in thier lineup, and Maddux is just not Maddux like anymore. Red's should light him up!

:nono

I believe Bronson has a 6.25 ERA in his last 26 IP.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Do you guys actually wager on these games this early without knowing what the lineups will look like or anything? If so, you have more guts than me.

Very seldom. Most of my bets are around 15 minutes before gametime, unless I feel there will be strong line movement.

mofome

Banned

Do you guys actually wager on these games this early without knowing what the lineups will look like or anything? If so, you have more guts than me.

pitcher vs batter history
splits
umps
bpen

JuiceBox

EOG Senior Member

:nono

I believe Bronson has a 6.25 ERA in his last 26 IP.

But he's 4-0 in his last 4 starts. He got roughed up a bit against the Cubs, but still seems to pitching much better. He does perfer to pitch at night though for some reason. On a side note, I believe JR. hits Maddux pretty good also, but i'm not sure. Plus, both are older than my dad, so it may not be much of a trend to follow, but who knows?

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

pitcher vs batter history
splits
umps
bpen

But, do you actually put money on one side without knowing the lineups, weather or any of that information? I mean, it's so early there could be injuries you don't even know about yet. How about line movements?

rjt721

EOG Master

Narrowed it down to the following:

KC -
Fish +
A's/Rays U
Sox/M's U
Jays/O's U
Braves/Fish U

mofome

Banned

But, do you actually put money on one side without knowing the lineups, weather or any of that information? I mean, it's so early there could be injuries you don't even know about yet. How about line movements?

I look at weather as well. What injuries could there be without a guy coming out of a game? Longshot there. opening lines are the weakest, i take advantage when i see the chance. I don't care what the line does in baseball, my only objective is to beat the movement. I don't feel better/worse about my chances of winning due to line movement, i just feel better/worse about my price. Its not like football.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

I look at weather as well. What injuries could there be without a guy coming out of a game? Longshot there. opening lines are the weakest, i take advantage when i see the chance. I don't care what the line does in baseball, my only objective is to beat the movement. I don't feel better/worse about my chances of winning due to line movement, i just feel better/worse about my price. Its not like football.

I think you underestimate the line movment in any sport especially right before the game. Good luck to you guys but I can't do it without even knowing the lineups for the day.

mofome

Banned

I think you underestimate the line movment in any sport especially right before the game. Good luck to you guys but I can't do it without even knowing the lineups for the day.

Lineups don't change all that often and most lineup changes can be found in trends. Certain catchers catch certain pitchers and so on. Most teams have their regulars.

bol to you as well.

12io4j2w90

JuiceBox

EOG Senior Member

Also, a day game following a night game could be very important. Reds and Pads for example went extra inning's tonight, and are right back at it tomorrow afternoon. Vets like JR. and perhaps catchers may get a rest tomorrow. Plus the bullpens will be thin, trying to rest the guys who pitched tonight. Starters may be given a longer lease then they normally would. Figuring out which team is younger, stronger, and used less players the night before could be benificial.

mofome

Banned

Example of not needing to wait for line movement:

link

Sometimes you just know whats on the table when the lines come out.