Wednesday Mourning "Mind Bender"

BeatTheJerk

EOG Addicted
Now I heard this question proposed to the local audience here in South Florida on my favorite radio station "790 The Ticket". Anyways I found the question very interesting as a heterosexual male to say the least and i wanted your take on this from the str8 guys. So the question was If you had to make a choice no exceptions "Would you rather give oral sex to a 80 year old woman or recieve oral sex from an 80 year old man blindfolded ? what would be your choice ................... guys chime in ! :+textinb3

Re: Wednesday Mourning "Mind Bender"

Always better to give than receive. But I can't imagine. Ask me again in 37 years.

BeatTheJerk

EOG Addicted

not really no one is responding ............. but i just got confirmation from JJGold across the street that he would definately rather recieve oral from a 80 year old man while blindfolded and would be happy to "finish" with pleasure !

pvcpipe

EOG Master

as long it was the 80 y/o man who was blindfolded and not me. i despise eye contact during octogenarian fellatio.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Neither. Execute me. Stupid thread. Ashamed that I even wasted time answering it. And you're surprised that this thread didn't become popular? Yeah, let's rush in and answer this vulgar, repulsive, and absolutely inane question!

Timetopay

EOG Master

Beat the Jerk would you rather

A. Come up with a shit thread that quickly moves off the screen and never is heard from again or

B. Come up with a shit thread that you keep bumping in hopes that it catches on but never does cause it sucks ass

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Beat the Jerk would you rather

A. Come up with a shit thread that quickly moves off the screen and never is heard from again or

B. Come up with a shit thread that you keep bumping in hopes that it catches on but never does cause it sucks ass

:LMAO

BeatTheJerk

EOG Addicted

One last thing. Why the hell does it say under my posting handle that I'm EOG addicted ? I have 567 posts about 17-18 months .......... That is all.

mofome

Banned

how do you even know it says that? who is sitting at the computer with you.