Name Who You Think Will Be the Top 2 QB's This Year

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: Name Who You Think Will Be the Top 2 QB's This Year

Big year for Anderson , could still go either way.

I am amazed at how much recognition Romo gets, and I am a Romo guy who felt he was a star in the making after that one half in his debut...he gets way too much recognition though!

Give me Brett Favre for the block!

Big year for Anderson , could still go either way.

I am amazed at how much recognition Romo gets, and I am a Romo guy who felt he was a star in the making after that one half in his debut...he gets way too much recognition though!

Give me Brett Favre for the block!

So a QB that throws 36 TD passes in a season is getting "too much" recognition. With the addition of Felix Jones and Marion Barber getting more carries, Dallas' offense might even be better. Romo is still ranked behind Brady and Manning, right about where he should be. If Dallas can add a DECENT WR opposite Owens, Romo could touch 40 TDs.

shoebox

EOG Veteran

Drew Brees not mentioned??? WIth the addition of Shockey whatch his stats

Journeyman

EOG Master

So a QB that throws 36 TD passes in a season is getting "too much" recognition. With the addition of Felix Jones and Marion Barber getting more carries, Dallas' offense might even be better. Romo is still ranked behind Brady and Manning, right about where he should be. If Dallas can add a DECENT WR opposite Owens, Romo could touch 40 TDs.

Funny how you go overboard with Romo but speak as if Brett Favre was complete dogshit last yr.

and Romo hasn't won anything :doh1

Funny how you go overboard with Romo but speak as if Brett Favre was complete dogshit last yr.

and Romo hasn't won anything :doh1

Overboard? I haven't gone overboard once. Dallas' offense has a chance to be quite prolific this year, just like last year.

I've never once said Favre didn't have a good season last year. All I have said is that I don't feel that Favre deserves all the ass kissing he has gotten in all of this mess. I will say this. I would not trade Romo for Favre.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Will be a tight race stats-wise between Brady, Brees, and Manning.

I personally don't expect Romo to match or surpass his numbers from last season....

Brady and Manning. Pretty much have to throw 40 TD's for consideration. Darkhorse - Carson Palmer.

Apple

Banned

1. Brady
2. Manning
3. Palmer

These three have distance from the rest

Journeyman

EOG Master

I personally don't expect Romo to match or surpass his numbers from last season....

I'm surprised Brees is getting so much props after last season....there's not much difference between a Brees, Romo and an Anderson, the NFL skill positions are becoming more and more interchangeable parts which is unfortunate...very few can seperate from the immense talent the entire league now possesses, which makes everyone else look just avg.

There's just too much speed all over the field now days....which makes it harder and harder to stand out.

With a better running game, another year in the same system, and a better defense, I feel that the elements are there for a much more successful offensive season. Felix Jones will take all of JULIA Jones' carries and will probably be used a lot like Reggie Bush was used his first year. Unless it's just an unmitigated disaster, Dallas and Romo should do better than last year.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Brees & the Saints took a while to get rolling last year, yet Drew still put up huge numbers. I think they will come out of the gates quickly this year & not let up. Just my opinion & feeling....

Journeyman

EOG Master

They have to run it like anyone....that run offense was horrible the 1st half last season.

devilmann

EOG Addicted

Top two are probably Manning and Brady but I see a lot of potential for Phillip Rivers to climb up in numbers this year.