sheep slapped

DimeDR

Banned
this is what you all sound like ...

go to 11:30 into this and listen for 5 mins .... host turns flock member into boob

DL the link and then you can see the time ... im sure sheep will be frightened to do so, the open minded will get a great chuckle

MONDAY, JULY 21, 2008
MP3 Files: </B>Hour 2 (click save as, etc)

DimeDR

Banned
Re: sheep slapped

yes, this would frighten you too much, merle, but a man such as you that relishes hearing 14 y-o iraqi girls being raped by USA soldiers and then murdered in her own living room, well that is quite the contradiction, but then again, a man like you has no soul or real rationale thinking process so anything is possbile :)

Dime a Dozen,

If what you're trying to say without actually saying it is,
that you don't think Iran would EVER use nuclear against their neighbors,
then you are truly lost and don't see the future possiblities at all. But then
that wouldn't surprise me based on your past history. Get a grip on it.

Imagine this if you will,

It's a FACT that you think that our government is pulling off some serious
back door conspiracies, [I believe they have too], but not with 9/11.

My question is, [why couldn't Iran be planning a big conspiracy too?]

Do you not think that Iran [being the world leader in sponsoring terrorism]
could possibly be working on their own (long term) goals of ruling the entire Middle East and possibly looking even further at ruling the entire world and forcing their muslim beliefs on everyone. If you don't see this as a possibilty then you aren't reading nearly as much as you say you do or maybe you just don't understand it. Those towel head terrorist are so determined to spread their muslim beliefs, they're willing to do whatever it takes by any means necessary to achieve their goals. Including suicide. Anyone that thinks it's ok or no big deal if Iran has nuclear weapons, apparently doesn't have a clue yet of what these people are capable of. The people that aren't so concerned about it would rather wait until they actually use those nukes, then it might make sense to them to do something about it. What those dumbfucks don't realize is, by then it will be too late, millions of people would be dead already. If you don't think that Iran has any future aspirations then i give up.
[I CAN'T HELP A TRULY LOST SOUL]. Have you ever heard of the word PREVENTION?

Last edited:

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

could possibly be working on their own (long term) goals of ruling the entire Middle East and possibly looking even further at ruling the entire world and forcing their muslim beliefs on everyone. If you don't see this as a possibilty then you aren't reading nearly as much as you say you do or maybe you just don't understand it. Those towel head terrorist are so determined to spread their muslim beliefs, they're willing to do whatever it takes by any means necessary to achieve their goals. Including suicide. Anyone that thinks it's ok or no big deal if Iran has nuclear weapons, apparently doesn't have a clue yet of what these people are capable of. The people that aren't so concerned about it would rather wait until they actually use those nukes, then it might make sense to them to do something about it. What those dumbfucks don't realize is, by then it will be too late, millions of people would be dead already. If you don't think that Iran has any future aspirations then i give up.

The Munchkin Man must be running a fever.

The Munchkin Man agrees with you on the above.

But why do you think Barack Obama will do a better job at stopping Iran than John McCain? :+clueless

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

The Munchkin Man must be running a fever.

The Munchkin Man agrees with you on the above.

But why do you think Barack Obama will do a better job at stopping Iran than John McCain? :+clueless

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man
There are many more issues that need to be addressed than just Iran. :+clueless

DimeDR

Banned

like george said when is the last time iran invaded anyone, the usa has invaded 47 countries since ww2 and not one is a democracy.... hmmm, i guess your heroes are truly the chosen nation ... your beloved country is the no. 1 killer terrorist country in the world; IRAN should be allowed to have nuclear weapons just like any other nation ... who is usa to control the world, all they do is murder

like george said when is the last time iran invaded anyone...
What does that have to do with anything?
You have no fucking idea what they could/would do with their newly found power.
The problem with you freaks is that you're basically saying,"let's see what happens".
THE DUMBEST STANCE I'VE EVER SEEN!
IRAN should be allowed to have nuclear weapons just like any other nation ...
I'm sorry man,
but you're sounding more retarded & ridiculous with every post you make.
[everyone should have nuclear weapons] You actually just said that?
Go crawl in a hole. You're proving to be much dumber than i thought.

i guess your heroes are truly the chosen nation ... your beloved country is the no. 1 killer terrorist country in the world; who is usa to control the world, all they do is murder
That's the one good thing left in this
country, you're free to leave at anytime.

When are you moving out ????????????

This is a special gift for all of you conspiracy fruitloops.
Watch and listen very carefully - then go shoot yourself.

All of these recordings are all bullshit too right?
You bunch of fuckin consiracy freaks with your remote control theories.

Watch this you conspiracy freak -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q8uKcVbr9w&NR=1

what do you think of this one numb brain?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h9ykul4gWc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-Tr0u35Tek&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBjgV1plf2M&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUrxsrTKHN4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUmdDRyD2R0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl4RFoT-sJQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z96MZOZyilo

Have you ever heard your boyfriend 'jeff shure' speak?
He sounds like a fucking little kid in grade school asking for ice cream.
::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO::

I SUPPOSE YOU THINK THAT ALL OF THESE PEOPLE ARE STILL ALIVE TOO.
YOU SORRY ASS HEARTLESS/BRAINLESS MOTHER FUCKER !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JRwuLh_aKU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwrMzXYvhPM&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oJ0-uJwZ1s&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69P_95NkUrY&NR=1

Now this one i'm sure you fuckin fruitloops will really enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxRvExqN7_E&feature=related
:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

DimeDR

Banned

so why cant iran have nukes? the usa world guardian LMAO --THE USA is the #1 terrorist nation in world, hands down ... who murders like this country, no one .... oh wow, 4200 dead in iraq, suckers going over there, 1,000,000 iraqis dead, all innocent, you do the math, euclid

DimeDR

Banned

listen to someone wiser than you sheep like maxim :)

MONDAY, JULY 21, 2008
MP3 Files:</B> Hour 1

U.S 'No Agreement With Iran over the weekend' (surprised?)...The MSM news you won't see about Iran...Russian Energy Might Is Wilting Bush's dream of Energy Hegemony......Start....'How Do American's Cleanse The Wound of 9/11?....(Ending on Wednesday)

again maxi, who murders like the good ole USA???
That's the 'Dime a Dozen' we know, change the subject, don't prove any facts?!?!?
::LMAO:: :LMAO ::LMAO:: :LMAO ::LMAO:: :LMAO ::LMAO:: :LMAO
When are you leaving this country ??????

DimeDR

Banned

listen to herzog (the radio show on iran), he will set you straight, you think you know, like jim mora said, but you never ever will :)

We already know those other fruitloops 'herzog' & 'jeff shure' are your leaders.
You haven't got one single stitch of reality in you, they've got you trained son.
I'm sure they appreciate your devotion to your ignorance while they make a paycheck.

You are 'THE FOLLOWER' of all followers. [head sheep if you will]

IT'S BEEN CONFIRMED,
YOU REALLY ARE A QWACK

You are officially the biggest qwack on the internet, seek some help.

:+clueless ::LMAO:: :+clueless ::LMAO:: :+clueless ::LMAO:: :+clueless ::LMAO:: :+clueless ::LMAO:: :+clueless ::LMAO:: :+clueless ::LMAO:: :+clueless

You're always good for a daily laugh, that's for sure -
:+clueless ::LMAO:: :LMAO ::LMAO:: :+clueless ::LMAO:: :LMAO ::LMAO:: :+clueless ::LMAO:: :LMAO ::LMAO::

Last edited:

Take your mask off 'Dime a Dozen' and stop trying to scare people.
(the masked sheep)

View attachment 2537
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="85%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle width="80%"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=1 borderColorDark=#000000 cellPadding=12 width="85%" borderColorLight=#c0c0c0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Last edited:

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by DimeDR
this is a great film, too avante garde for the sheep, but thought provoking for the enlightened ...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1981225573970187433

go to 128:00 and watch for 3 mins to get a sample .... the film starts slow so skip to 9 mins in and learn more than you dare

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
You posted this link to a movie that was made by a couple of maniac clowns on acid and you actually expect anyone with a partially normal brain to take it seriously? What you don't realize [because you're so trapped now by your leaders] is that this film just shows everyone more proof of how ridiculously retarded all of this nonsense that you're spitting out really is. You failed to notice a VERY KEY statement that was made by your very own delirious leaders. For anyone that actually bothers to waste their time watching any of this bullshit film, there is a KEY statement made by these morons that you must hear that really sums up all of this nonsense from these conspiracy freaks. Listen to their KEY statement made at the [34:33] mark. "Like everything, we don't exactly know". :LMAO I'm sure that was just a little slip up in their demented brains that went unnoticed when they edited this film. I'm also sure that as their #1 follower ['Dime a Dozen'] will be sure to do his duty and report this blunder to his 'conspiracy theorist' leaders pronto.
:+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3
'Dime a Dozen' actually says this in his opening post,
"this is a great film" [confirmation of a true sheep]
:+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3

We all know John O'neil is still alive, [you are John O'neil] :LMAO

DimeDR

Banned

umm now ur double posting in the wrong threads, and people thought my pal GWhater was wacky

Dime a Dozen,

If what you're trying to say without actually saying it is,
that you don't think Iran would EVER use nuclear against their neighbors,
then you are truly lost and don't see the future possiblities at all. But then
that wouldn't surprise me based on your past history. Get a grip on it.

Imagine this if you will,

It's a FACT that you think that our government is pulling off some serious
back door conspiracies, [I believe they have too], but not with 9/11.

My question is, [why couldn't Iran be planning a big conspiracy too?]

(1) They attack/marginalize the messengers. (2) They do no real research. (3) They blindly ask 'Where are the 'Primary Sources'?' (4) They projected their own subjective interpretation of a piece of information by using 'semantic manipulation'

(1) They attack/marginalize the messengers. (2) They do no real research. (3) They blindly ask 'Where are the 'Primary Sources'?' (4) They projected their own subjective interpretation of a piece of information by using 'semantic manipulation'
That does pretty much sum up all the 'conspiracy theorists' doesn't it?

That's only because you can't read!